Post Game thread Bills @ 49ers

Chandler#81

2 minutes ago, Chuck Wagon said:

Steelers D has fallen off hard. Bush / Dupree are big losses and they just lost Spillane who had taken over D play calling after Bush. 

They gave up 20 plus points for the first time in 5 weeks.  That is a solid defense.

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

McD and co thoroughly out coached a very highly regarded coaching staff.  

Beat McVay 

Beat BB

Beat Carrol 

Beat Shanny 

I loved how we went for it on 4th down the way we did with almost no hesitation. 

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Like (+1) 11
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, ngbills said:

Can beat just about anyone playing like that. Still weak vs the run at times. And the short yardage on 2 or 3rd downs is awful. But about a complete a win as you can have. 

?   that is a stout team.  

We had a nice goal line stance and held them off the board right after we failed to score.  Critical stance that helped us set the tone.  

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Big Blitz said:

Beat McVay 

Beat BB

Beat Carrol 

Beat Shanny 

I loved how we went for it on 4th down the way we did with almost no hesitation. 

Been doing that a lot this season.

Sort of breaks the ultra conservative mold some posters have labeled McD with.

He is a darn fine coach and learning and adjusting each week - great job!

• Like (+1) 2

Wtf do we even do here? This team is actually legitimately good lol I don’t remember how to act.

The best part about all of this: the players and coaches on this team, are so likable and they really deserve this. And on top of all that, we all deserve this too. So much. It’s been way to long. Let’s ***** go!!

• Like (+1) 5

1 minute ago, Big Blitz said:

Beat McVay 

Beat BB

Beat Carrol 

Beat Shanny 

I loved that they called the timeout on that one 4th down and then came out and really went for it. Thought they were just trying to get them to jump and was thrilled when they put the offense back out there.

• Like (+1) 8

Just now, Bob in STL said:

?   that is a stout team.  

We had a nice goal line stance and held them off the board right after we failed to score.  Critical stance that helped us set the tone.  

Butler played well tonight, and Ive been dogging him all season as a bad signing by Beane. Would be awesome if he started finding his footing and becoming "the best him" just in time for the playoffs.

6 minutes ago, Rochesterfan said:

Ike started the game at LG with Mongo on the right.

Winters came in for a few plays when Mongo was out, but they went right back to the starters with Winters on the Bench.

Winters was announced with the starters, pretty sure he started.