Week 12 Weds. afternoon football: Ravens at Steelers 3:40 pm Eastern

2 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

I’d prefer not to play Pittsburgh following a loss but I think they’re a paper tiger anyway..

They’ve got Washington on Monday, then us. 

Edited by SCBills
  • Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

There’s nothing like football at 3:40 pm on Wednesday!! 

I wouldn’t know!    😡

Some company called TEGNA has the right to restrict who gets NBC and in what areas. Apparently, they are sticking it to both AT&T and DTV (same thing, I know). I have both AT&T and DTV and NBC is blocked on both in an attempt to “negotiate” a better deal. I have other words for it, but they can’t be used here. 

This sucks! When is my next chance to see a 3:40pm  NFL game on a Wednesday? 

OK, it’s 2020, so maybe next week..........

Just now, Augie said:

I wouldn’t know!    😡

Some company called TEGNA has the right to restrict who gets NBC and in what areas. Apparently, they are sticking it to both AT&T and DTV (same thing, I know). I have both AT&T and DTV and NBC is blocked on both in an attempt to “negotiate” a better deal. I have other words for it, but they can’t be used here. 

You can stream it from the internet if you want.  It's not exactly street-legal but I do it for sabres games.  

2 minutes ago, Augie said:

I wouldn’t know!    😡

Download the Yahoo Sports App on your phone or tablet... you should be able to watch it there. 

1 minute ago, Warcodered said:

That scene was sad for me he was so excited to share his chili.

It's probably the thing I do best...

Just now, YoloinOhio said:

I sat ebron (and Steelers D) in fantasy because I wasn’t convinced this game was actually going to take place this week 

Steelers D pretty much already won it against me.  Oh well.  I should be playoff bound in my other league

• Like (+1) 1