Week 12 Weds. afternoon football: Ravens at Steelers 3:40 pm Eastern

36 minutes ago, Rc2catch said:

No I get that, it’s not about who they’re missing I don’t care about that part.  It’s the Ravens still popping up new positive cases daily and almost a guarantee they’re sending multiple players out to play who are gonna pop positive in the coming days. Don’t wanna derail or get too far into others areas but if Baltimore players infect Steelers (low probability) next week they could have Pittsburgh popping 20+ positive cases.

I say let them get this game in.

If Covid spirals out of control then at least every time has 11 games in.  Then worst case scenario shut down regular season all games for the rest of the year, let the Covid runs its course and go right to the playoffs.  Do i want this to happen, obviously no but not the end of the world of the 2020 NFL.

11 minutes ago, dhg said:

The game is on NBC, but Direct TV is not carrying WGRZ now because of one of these stupid contract disputes. I have Sunday Ticket. Does anyone know if the game will be available through that? Normally it would be blacked out if it's available on a local channel. 

I just discovered this as well. The online activation still works if you have the NBS Sports app. I have it on my xbox and i went through the activation process using my directv login and am able to watch the game on that app.

If Allen made that throw he would have gotten murdered for weeks for playing "Hero Ball"

Ben makes it and people will be making excuses and saying how he just had to get rid of it and there was nobody open.

Edited by matter2003

4 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

It's become instinctive of me that whenever another quarterback makes a boneheaded play my first thought is "what if Allen had done that?" 

Plenty of people on this forum and in the media even apparently only think Allen makes those type of plays...which makes me laugh when Rodgers or Roethlesberger or Wilson or Brady does things like that...but nobody talks about them doing them because they are untouchable apparently.

Edited by matter2003
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, wjag said:

They're going to regret those three points left on the field

I doubt it...Ravens will struggle to get to 17 today. 

EDIT:  They got the TD regardless after that Griffin pick 6.

Edited by matter2003
  • Like (+1) 1