Denver forced to play with no QB

8 minutes ago, Big C said:

I agree that they haven’t treated each team the same but this is an example of the NFL enforcing the rules the right way. I’m not happy with them doing this to the Broncos and not Baltimore by any means.

Yep. That’s where I am at. The NFL ruined it the first time they didn’t slap the Titans back into last year with their BS.

• Like (+1) 3

1 hour ago, PirateHookerMD said:

First of all, Id be PISSED if I was a Denver fan after how the league has moved games for other teams. 

Second, this is why Jake Fromm is on the roster and basically in isolation. 

The games are moved for medical reasons NOT personnel reasons. 

Maybe this is a lesson for the rest of the teams and especially players to  start taking this s*** seriously , maybe less going out and hanging out with friends and make sure girl friends and wife’s are also social distancing and wearing masks , 

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

Elway said they are used to playing with no QB at this point

no he didn’t but I did 

It would be hilarious if Elway suited up for them tomorrow...I mean technically he is on the team and wouldn't have to go through testing...

1 hour ago, Don Otreply said:

I’m thinking penalty shots/bong hits for every absurd play outcome, reminds me of years ago when a bunch of us watched Outlaw Jose Wales and did a shot every time someone got killed, we didn’t last through the first half hour.,. 😁

You too huh! Josey sure wasted a lot dudes in that one.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, CSBill said:

I think the point here is, “you didn’t follow the protocols, so here you go. We’re not punishing another team for that. Play without your QB, maybe you’ll take us seriously next time?” .... I say, good for Roger and the NFL, finally putting some real teeth into this. 

Easy point to make as Denver will not be in the playoffs and NO will regardless not the outcome.  The NFL does have an issue with fairness as it appears to favor some teams.

Another lesson is that Denver should have done the Fromm. If a team does not have a QB on a shelf now I bet they will next week.

• Like (+1) 1

37 minutes ago, 1ManRaid said:

I'm seeing a Waterboy style situation where Denver just kneels every down and tries to win the game on defensive and special teams scores.  Miami's apparently done just about that earlier in the season.

A. Love the Waterboy reference.

B. Zero chance that happens

1 hour ago, Baba Booey said:

If this does happen, the NFL is going to have some explaining to do!!! I guess Denver isn’t one of the Leagues favorites. Especially when Tennessee and Baltimore get moved to accommodate them. Crazy!!!

I don’t get this - this is exactly consistent with how they have been handling these throughout the season.  We had Knox knock out the TE group and we had Norman knock out half the DBs.  The only difference is this is QBs and this is why some teams took extra precautions with the QB by having one Quarantined.

Titans and Ravens have games moved when there are additional positive cases spreading within the team - not a single player or two with identified contacts.

33 minutes ago, TroutDog said:

With the manner in which the Bills were jerked around pre-TN, I don’t feel anything for any other teams that deal with this garbage. 

How would you feel if it was before a playoff game and it was the Bills QB's?

8 minutes ago, Beast said:

How would you feel if it was before a playoff game and it was the Bills QB's?

That’s silly. If a team’s players act a fool, they deserve to deal with the repercussions. The Bills have managed this well and it has clearly been demonstrated for the vast majority of the season. 

56 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Except the NFL is moving games all over for other teams....the other teams get the gum job, but the Broncs get the teeth. 

It's not a good look, from here.

Artists used to make cartoons of Elway and his teeth - now the NFL is making it real.

teeth_2.jpg