Dropped screen pass

Jerboski

I think they gotta make a decision on one to get a guy more involved. I agree Singletary does not look like the same guy this year. Seems like Moss can get the tough yards we need more often. I only caught the end of this game though. 

It’s only recently that Moss has looked like the better runner. He has struggled this year as well

9 minutes ago, Jerboski said:

What might have been if motor catches the ball, looked like it was setup for a possible td

Yeah, I thought it was 6 the whole way.

One of Daboll's best calls of the game

• Like (+1) 1

The pass hit him in the worst possible spot, right in the hands. 🙄

Singletary is like a manual clutch without the top gear (or two); runs with good torque in the lower gears tho. He should never bounce anything outside. Even mutt LBs close the angle and get to his legs almost every time. Heck, so do edge guys. We've seen it over and over. He should be a one-cut slasher inside and if he can't catch screens he should lose snaps to Moss who has shown very good hands.

• Awesome! (+1) 2

20 minutes ago, Saint Doug said:

RBs are a dime-a-dozen, right? You just plug any late round back in and we’re good, right?

Well he was an early 3rd round pick. I would say that’s a fair investment on RB, especially when you add in moss the next year as well.

Singletary just hasn’t performed well enough.

Edited by BillsFan130

3 minutes ago, High Football IQ said:

not sure how this team has regressed so badly in that area with most of the starting oline back and both Dawkins and Williams are having great seasons.

Wha?

Dawkins and Williams are the only two starters in position and the TE room is a mess too.

They are nowhere near their starting 5/6.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, High Football IQ said:

My point is that it's the same scheme/offense from last year and a lot of these players were here.

I know Felciano has only been back a few weeks and Ford has been hurt/moved to guard but to see such a regression as a whole in terms of the run blocking doesn't make sense especially since the plays haven't changed.

They have TWO starters on the OLine playing in position.

The interior of that line is gutted with Morse out, Ford out and Mongo out of position.

They are moving around every single week because of new injuries, there has been zero continuity all year and they cannot rely on any help from their TE's.

Regression is the only realistic outcome.

• Like (+1) 2