Gameday Thread Week 6 2nd Half Bills vs Chiefs

Chandler#81

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

1 minute ago, TheProcess said:

I’ll probably get crushed for this, but Josh is looking to Stef a little too much these last two games. Stef is supposed to draw attention so the other receivers can eat. Can’t even remember the last completion to Smoke. 

John Brown is not playing through the contact  Chiefs dbs are playing physical with the Bills wrs

Mortified by how easily KC can knife down the field, running or passing.  

Hate that our RBs don’t get many chunk runs at all.  maybe none.

Dont like that a big strong guy like allen can’t throw well in weather. He’s been bad. but keep running.

that being said it’s only 13-10. so i’ll take it 

1 minute ago, TheProcess said:

I’ll probably get crushed for this, but Josh is looking to Stef a little too much these last two games. Stef is supposed to draw attention so the other receivers can eat. Can’t even remember the last completion to Smoke. 

A ball hit him in the face mask earlier. But it was not a completion.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Jerboski said:

Josh allen and the pass blocking have to play better 

Defense has to take more chances 

KC is blitzing the ***** out of the Bills, the pass protection hasn't been tragic but Josh needs to make them pay by beating them one on one. 

2 minutes ago, billsfan89 said:

Down 3 against the defending champs, defense needs to step it up and Josh needs to settle down.

Stop always sending 4 after the quarterback it’s not a recipe for success  Do some blitzing something different they are laughing at us on TV