Jets trying to trade Bell - per Daily News

Greg S

Last Pro Bowl for this "perennial Pro Bowl running back" was 2017.

Not saying he's washed up, but he's rushed for a total of 800 yards since leaving Pittsburgh.  Not the kind of guy I'd be trading for w/ a $13mm contract.

• Like (+1) 1

Hopefully they trade him out of the conference. In the right situation, far from Gase, he could revive his career.

Just now, Royale with Cheese said:

Would anyone be willing to give up Josh Allen for him?

Pulp Fiction GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

The Jags may.

Edited by scribo
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 7

2 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

Last Pro Bowl for this "perennial Pro Bowl running back" was 2017.

Not saying he's washed up, but he's rushed for a total of 800 yards since leaving Pittsburgh.  Not the kind of guy I'd be trading for w/ a $13mm contract.

His trade value has to be shot at this juncture. The worse part is that even if they can get something for him, they still have Gase. I genuinely don't understand how the owners don't see him for the virus that he is. 

• Like (+1) 2

i don't think they'd get much for him really.   if they can literally just get anything for him it's a win.  they need to trade darnold  and get at least a first and a second for him and go for the full rebuild.  they would almost be a lock for lawrence.  have the extra first next year and year after from the adams trade, another first this year and a second from darnold.  they could really surround lawrence with talent.

but of course i dont want them to do that. it would be too smart

6 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

i don't think they'd get much for him really.   if they can literally just get anything for him it's a win.  they need to trade darnold  and get at least a first and a second for him and go for the full rebuild.  they would almost be a lock for lawrence.  have the extra first next year and year after from the adams trade, another first this year and a second from darnold.  they could really surround lawrence with talent.

but of course i dont want them to do that. it would be too smart

On what planet would that happen?  You don't get MORE for the player than you spent to get him after he didn't live up to expectations. 

And are you allergic to capital letters?

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1