MNF: Chargers at Saints

YoloinOhio

I'm a little torn here. I like the chargers D. I think the Saints are in decline but the Bolts haven't quite won me over yet. I think Payton is still one of the games best minds and that when push comes to shove Lloyd is too conservative to be bold.

12 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Michael Thomas won’t play due to disciplinary issue - punched a teammate in practice 

I think chargers win this one 

punched him, AGAIN. They fought last year too. MT also went ahead and tweeted that insecure men are acting like b******. Which was probably not appreciated.

Edited by NoSaint

I have Kamara tonight in fantasy, going up against Herbert. I'm already up by 7 points so im hoping Thomas being out equates to more touches/targets for Kamara.

I'll be good as long as Latavius Murray doesn't vulture too many away.

Kamara to me is a lot like another player i have DK Metcalf. They are such a special sort of athlete that I wish teams would lean heavy on them. You see what happened last night with Seattle.... Once Rus started keying in on DK, the game turned around for them.

Or i could just be completely biased since i own both players

Either way hoping for a good game tonight

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, brianthomas said:

I have Kamara tonight in fantasy, going up against Herbert. I'm already up by 7 points so im hoping Thomas being out equates to more touches/targets for Kamara.

I'll be good as long as Latavius Murray doesn't vulture too many away.

Kamara to me is a lot like another player i have DK Metcalf. They are such a special sort of athlete that I wish teams would lean heavy on them. You see what happened last night with Seattle.... Once Rus started keying in on DK, the game turned around for them.

Or i could just be completely biased since i own both players

Either way hoping for a good game tonight

Completely agree. Especially with Kamara. Feed that man. I think he gets a huge bulk of work tonight with Thomas out. He could get 10 targets in the passing game alone. It’s the perfect storm with Thomas being out and Brees having a noodle arm. 

• Like (+1) 1

The game is in NO, which normally would be a huge advantage with all those fans in the Dome. Without that this year, teams are on a more even playing field, but they have played well at home this year still, beating the Bucs by 11 week 1 and then losing to the Packers by a TD in week 3. I’m gonna go with the Saints. 

• Like (+1) 1