Hell hath no fury like Bon Jovi scorned ...and Bear Cams

BringBackFergy

4 minutes ago, Bob in STL said:

Rock star?   He is a classic example of how unfair the music business is.  

Terrible musician and songwriter.  Watching Talas play at Kenmore East High School dances was far better than anything Bon Jovi could do.  

Rock star in the sense of his fame and income level.

• Thank you (+1) 1

First off, Bon Jovi's music absolutely sucks.

Second, he tried to put together a buying consortium to move the Bills out of WNY, despite his claims to the contrary.

I'm not sure why people discuss him, or anything about him.

Who cares?

3 hours ago, Victory Formation said:

Not one of his songs do I like.. not one.

I like just about everything - but he is one of about 3-4 artists who I immediately turn the station when one of his songs comes on. Any one of his songs.  

• Like (+1) 2

I'm glad JBJ didn't buy the team & you can add Trump to that list as well... even if had Trump bought the Bills he most likely wouldn't be president right now.

I think both would've served their own interests instead of those of the teams & us & the team would either have been moved or ran into the ground.

So thank you Pegulas for saving us from this Bad Medicine

2 hours ago, Mr. WEO said:

A multi-year naming rights deal for an NFL stadium can be had for "way less" than 20-25 million??

Sorry we don't have a monopolistic razor company in our back yard like you.

15 minutes ago, Doc said:

I always suspected that he had no intention of keeping the team in Buffalo.  The "because it's Buffalo" just confirms it.  Unless that was taken out of context (not giving it the click-bait).

I suspected the sky might be blue and water might be wet.

13 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

Sorry we don't have a monopolistic razor company in our back yard like you.

I suspected the sky might be blue and water might be wet.

you’ve got that sweet privy out back  though....you’ll want to get Ma her Christmas Cottonelle early this year...

Here in Roc, no razor companies.  

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

I think he actually had more money than Trump. But he teamed with Rogers of Toronto in his bid. Never understood why Rogers needed him. Rogers had more than enough money to buy the Bills. JBJ was just a pretty boy celebrity that some in the NFL took a liking to and wanted him in their club. Why isn't JBJ a Jets or Giants fan? Or is he just your typical front runner? 

He's got a shi**y new album to promote. It's called "Bon Jovi 2020." The worst rock star with the worst year all in one.

He's a Giants fan. My friend sat next to him at Super Bowl XXVII, he was pulling for the Bills because he hates the Cowboys.  BTW, my friend said he was the nicest guy in the world.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.