Sign in to follow this  
Special K

Can someone explain the Josh Allen hate from Bomani Jones and Dominique Foxworth??

18 minutes ago, CodeMonkey said:

Who cares what they think or say?

It matters what legacy media says because it creates narratives and that can push all kinds of stuff in certain directions.  

The early 90s Bills were our greatest era 

The narrative on that team played a major role in hof selection as a small example 

12 hours ago, Warcodered said:

shorter version:

This Is Fine GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

You know, that dude had a pretty reasonable take until toward the end when he got to the “eventually Diggs will wear out his welcome in Buffalo. Josh Allen will revert to form where he’s constantly over throwing him. I have no doubt.”  What a completely lazy and uninformed take. I immediately shut it off after he said that, as he lost all credibility. Only wish he’d gotten there sooner, so I could’ve avoided wasting my time. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, TheProcess said:

You know, that dude had a pretty reasonable take until toward the end when he got to the “eventually Diggs will wear out his welcome in Buffalo. Josh Allen will revert to form where he’s constantly over throwing him. I have no doubt.”  What a completely lazy and uninformed take. I immediately shut it off after he said that, as he lost all credibility. Only wish he’d gotten there sooner, so I could’ve avoided wasting my time. 

Even worse did you hear this jack wagon from MINNESOTA call Buffalo "western Siberia"?  If Buffalo is Siberia what is Minneapolis - Antarctica?

• Thanks! (+1) 2