Bills vs Jets Postgame Thread

Super Bowl or bust this year!!! Great start, got some things to clean up of course (rushing, ball security come to mind), but overall so much more good than bad—and lifting of the 300 yd monkey also well deserved! 

1 minute ago, Penfield45 said:

dolphins will be real tough, they have a proper coach unlike Gase with the jets 

Jets might be the worst team in the league 

But Fitzy is already leaning into the bad parts of his spin cycle, loves him some INT’s—we need to capitalize on that next week. 

4 minutes ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

Super Bowl or bust this year!!! Great start, got some things to clean up of course (rushing, ball security come to mind), but overall so much more good than bad—and lifting of the 300 yd monkey also well deserved! 

But Fitzy is already leaning into the bad parts of his spin cycle, loves him some INT’s—we need to capitalize on that next week. 

hopefully we are somewhat healthy on defense. need one of edmunds/milano back 

• Like (+1) 1

On a side note I kinda liked the flow of the game without all the excessive crowd noise. Being able to hear all the natural sounds of football more clearly. The hard hits sounded louder. Reminded me of how well you can hear the sounds of a hockey game / players.

I'm not hating it... 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Kirby Jackson said:

He certainly wasn’t awful. He looked like an MVP at many points during that game. If they clean up the execution they might be special!!

If he hits one of the two endzone overthrows (Knox and Brown) and/or puts the ball on Beasley’s stride, he’s in the Lamar Jackson/Patrick Mahomes conversation.  He should’ve had 400 yds and 3 or 4 passing TDs today.

So in McDermott post game presser @john wawrow did everything he could to ask if Josh audibled to that play where Brown got a TD.  Either Sean was being coy, or had no clue what JW was talking about. 

id never seen that nuance before. 

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood

1 hour ago, dgrochester55 said:

What I like about this team is that they had that game in their control the entire time despite a good amount of missed opportunities and mistakes.     If they can clean things up, they will be a true contender this year.

Yeah but this was the Jets. They’ll need to capitalize on more red zone opportunities to beat good teams this year. They always seem to have slow 3rd quarters, and they only put up 6 points in the 2nd half. It was the first game of the year but they should have won this game 42-7. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1