President Trump Nominated for 2021 Nobel Peace Prize

Outstanding and well deserved.  We’re finally starting to drift back to the reality of one “earning “ the award instead of it just being handed to them because of reasons other than peaceful accomplishments.

If I’m on the left, I attack this with all I’ve got because it destroys my narrative that Trump is a racist anti-military dictator who created a virus in his home.  Watch them flock to it...

• Like (+1) 11
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Story checks out:

Christian Tybring-Gjedde (born 8 August 1963) is a Norwegian politician who represents the Progress Party. He has been a member of the Norwegian parliament since 2005, and was the leader of the Progress Party's Oslo chapter from 2010 to 2014.

He is most widely known for his opposition to immigration, especially Muslim immigration, and has claimed that Norway is a victim of "sneaking Islamization" and that Muslim immigrants are "threatening Norwegian culture".[1] In 2010 he wrote that "we don't believe in multiculture" and claimed that immigration of non-ethnic Norwegians is "idiocy".[2] On climate change he has stated that "I don't believe in the climate hysteria".[3] He believes immigration policy to be the single most important political issue facing Norwegian society.[4] In 2014 he released his book about immigration politics titled Mens orkesteret fortsetter å spille (While the orchestra continues to play).[5][6] In foreign policy he has supported Vladimir Putin and criticized the sanctions against Russia that the conservatives pushed for; he has also said the west should recognise the Russian occupation and annexation of Crimea.[7][8][9][10][11] He has been sharply critical of United States foreign policy prior to the election of Donald Trump.[12] In 2018 and 2020 he put forward Trump's name as a candidate for the Nobel Peace Prize; any member of parliament may propose candidates.[13]

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

While this former prestigious award has lost much of its prestige and glitter since Obama received it for saying nice words, should Trump receive it for his efforts and results to promote worldwide peace? Does he even care? 

Are you trying to be ironic? Of course he cares. He's already said he does.

A fan of Putin nominates Trump twice. Funny stuff. More info.

Trump’s Nomination for the Nobel Peace Prize Was Apparently Forged. Twice. https://nyti.ms/2FERfWG

18 hours ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Trump’s Nomination for the Nobel Peace Prize Was Apparently Forged. Twice. https://nyti.ms/2FERfWG

23 hours ago, DFT said:

Outstanding and well deserved.  We’re finally starting to drift back to the reality of one “earning “ the award instead of it just being handed to them because of reasons other than peaceful accomplishments.

If I’m on the left, I attack this with all I’ve got because it destroys my narrative that Trump is a racist anti-military dictator who created a virus in his home.  Watch them flock to it...

LOL  well deserved?

Norwegian far-Right politician Christian Tybring-Gjedde made the nomination

Does anyo ne remember the phrase America First?

How is the "Peace" in America?  

Trump was previously nominated (by the same guy) for the prize in 2018 following his efforts to solve North Korean nuclear tensions. 

How'd that work out?  

• Like (+1) 1

16 hours ago, BullBuchanan said:

Story checks out:

Christian Tybring-Gjedde (born 8 August 1963) is a Norwegian politician who represents the Progress Party. He has been a member of the Norwegian parliament since 2005, and was the leader of the Progress Party's Oslo chapter from 2010 to 2014.

He is most widely known for his opposition to immigration, especially Muslim immigration, and has claimed that Norway is a victim of "sneaking Islamization" and that Muslim immigrants are "threatening Norwegian culture".[1] In 2010 he wrote that "we don't believe in multiculture" and claimed that immigration of non-ethnic Norwegians is "idiocy".[2] On climate change he has stated that "I don't believe in the climate hysteria".[3] He believes immigration policy to be the single most important political issue facing Norwegian society.[4] In 2014 he released his book about immigration politics titled Mens orkesteret fortsetter å spille (While the orchestra continues to play).[5][6] In foreign policy he has supported Vladimir Putin and criticized the sanctions against Russia that the conservatives pushed for; he has also said the west should recognise the Russian occupation and annexation of Crimea.[7][8][9][10][11] He has been sharply critical of United States foreign policy prior to the election of Donald Trump.[12] In 2018 and 2020 he put forward Trump's name as a candidate for the Nobel Peace Prize; any member of parliament may propose candidates.[13]

You would like the nomination if you didn't hate Jews.

• Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

LOL  well deserved?

No new war -- first president in 39 years who can say that.

Historic peace deals with: Israel/UAE/KSA(soon) + more

Cooled tensions with DPRK when war was imminent, all but officially ended the longest American War in history

Destroyed ISIS without invading a sovereign nation or a troop "surge".

Brought the Syrian war to a heel by working with international partners rather than by funding AQ which was the last administration's strategy

Severely curtailed both Hezbollah and Hamas's financial networks and reach. 

...And that's just off the top of my head and just in his first term.

• Like (+1) 6
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

No new war -- first president in 39 years who can say that.

Historic peace deals with: Israel/UAE/KSA(soon) + more

Cooled tensions with DPRK when war was imminent, all but officially ended the longest American War in history

Destroyed ISIS without invading a sovereign nation or a troop "surge".

Brought the Syrian war to a heel by working with international partners rather than by funding AQ which was the last administration's strategy

Severely curtailed both Hezbollah and Hamas's financial networks and reach. 

...And that's just off the top of my head and just in his first term.

And killed a ***** load of his own people! Well done! 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

10 hours ago, Kemp said:

Are you trying to be ironic? Of course he cares. He's already said he does.

A fan of Putin nominates Trump twice. Funny stuff. More info.

Hey look! I found one of the last people who actually believes the Trump Russian hoax is real! Quick! Get a picture of the soon-to-be-extinct creature! :lol:

Man, if Trump said he liked oxygen, some of you chuckleheads would stop breathing.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 2

5 hours ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

LOL  well deserved?

Norwegian far-Right politician Christian Tybring-Gjedde made the nomination

Does anyo ne remember the phrase America First?

How is the "Peace" in America?  

Trump was previously nominated (by the same guy) for the prize in 2018 following his efforts to solve North Korean nuclear tensions. 

How'd that work out?  

It's not peaceful because thugs rioters and other criminals are going out of their way to make it not peaceful.

Because they think in their peanut sized brains it's a cure for TDS.

But you know this.

3 hours ago, Doc said:

The left loved Putin...until they didn't.

Other than in your fever dreams, when did the Left love Putin?

More importantly, what is your opinion of Putin and why do you believe Trump will never criticize Putin?

24 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Hey look! I found one of the last people who actually believes the Trump Russian hoax is real! Quick! Get a picture of the soon-to-be-extinct creature! :lol:

Man, if Trump said he liked oxygen, some of you chuckleheads would stop breathing.

Note.

You couldn't refute what I said. You people only can utter irrelevant things. That would be uncomfortable for a person of integrity. No problem for Trump supporters, though.

51 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Note.

You couldn't refute what I said. You people only can utter irrelevant things. That would be uncomfortable for a person of integrity. No problem for Trump supporters, though.

The Russian hoax has been blown up countless times. 

You're inability to see it, grasp it, understand it or believe it is irrelevant to me, as your sole purpose on this board is not to present YOUR evidence that it's real, but rather to repeat these hoaxes in some ridiculous attempt to convince people that your brand of unhinged is the one to believe.

Which is why virtually everyone here mocks you. You don't bring substance. You just bring the unhinged embarrassment that has become the calling card of the American leftist.

Edited by IDBillzFan
  • Like (+1) 2

59 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

The Russian hoax has been blown up countless times. 

You're inability to see it, grasp it, understand it or believe it is irrelevant to me, as your sole purpose on this board is not to present YOUR evidence that it's real, but rather to repeat these hoaxes in some ridiculous attempt to convince people that your brand of unhinged is the one to believe.

Which is why virtually everyone here mocks you. You don't bring substance. You just bring the unhinged embarrassment that has become the calling card of the American leftist.

I see dead people!