Kaepernick An 81 OVR FA QB In Madden 21

H2o

https://theundefeated.com/features/colin-kaepernick-returns-to-madden-for-first-time-since-2016/

I know some on the board still play Madden. I know my kids are into it. I'll also play against them every now and again. This made me have a good laugh though. An 81 overall for a QB who hasn't played in 4 years and is a 58% career passer? :lol: Josh is rated at 77 OVR on the game and is the lowest rated starting QB, but the 4 years dormant Kap is the better QB? The 81 OVR rating is the same as Ben Ro and better than 4 more other than Josh. With those being Tannehill, Mayfield, Carr, and Cam. 

• Haha (+1) 5

15 minutes ago, H2o said:

https://theundefeated.com/features/colin-kaepernick-returns-to-madden-for-first-time-since-2016/

I know some on the board still play Madden. I know my kids are into it. I'll also play against them every now and again. This made me have a good laugh though. An 81 overall for a QB who hasn't played in 4 years and is a 58% career passer? :lol: Josh is rated at 77 OVR on the game and is the lowest rated starting QB, but the 4 years dormant Kap is the better QB? The 81 OVR rating is the same as Ben Ro and better than 4 more other than Josh. With those being Tannehill, Mayfield, Carr, and Cam. 

Obvious virtue signaling 

• Like (+1) 12

7 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I haven't played since 2005.  It's really gone downhill?  Is there any other football game that's good?

It's not that it's gone downhill so much that the meme that the game never changes, they just refresh rosters and slap a new logo on the box finally became EA's official product roadmap. Even the music is unchanged this year from what I can tell, and the NFL films music is gone.

Edited by BullBuchanan
  • Like (+1) 1

Under Jim Harbaugh, Kaepernick had a lot of success including back to back championship appearances and a super bowl appearance . It's tough to assume that the coaching carousel of Tomsula and Chip Kelly, along with a bunch of injuries didn't have a significant impact on his last couple of seasons.

4 minutes ago, MJS said:

Was he even 81 overall when he was actually playing? He was never much of a passer, just a dangerous rusher.

BTW, I think Allen's rating is accurate.

I think he's a better passer than given credit for. He had some big games.