I Started a Thread

Nanker

I followed this thread exactly as it was presented, except I was out of pretentiousness so I substituted some unchecked ego I had laying around, and instead of baking it for 30 minutes at 350 I baked it for 45 minutes at 300 and found it rendered the fat better for my family's taste!

Will definitely make again!

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 4

3 hours ago, Nanker said:

LAMP. Aren’t I the bees knees. No malarkey. 

I'm sorry, but this only counts as a LAMP thread if you start the thread with some idiotic manifesto of stupidity.

44 minutes ago, njbuff said:

Wait,  no Allen bashing in this thread.

Well done. 

?

Allen sucks* because ***** you, that's why.

*Josh Allen doesn't actually suck, the sucktitude was for illustrative purposes only.

• Haha (+1) 4

3 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

Another guy with nothing with nothing of substance to say. 

You can say that again. I'd accuse you of imitating Joe's penchant for stuttering but we both know that it would be cruel to do so. Isn't this thread a breath of fresh air in comparison to all of the threads that have been started lately with the express purpose of drawing attention to the OP?

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

You can say that again. I'd accuse you of imitating Joe's penchant for stuttering but we both know that it would be cruel to do so. Isn't this thread a breath of fresh air in comparison to all of the threads that have been started lately with the express purpose of drawing attention to the OP?

Hoax.  I have never started a thread with the intent of drawing attention to an anonymous Internet profile.   Was my intent to mock those who take their anonymous Internet profiles far to seriously?  I plead the Fifth. 

• Haha (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Isn't this thread a breath of fresh air in comparison to all of the threads that have been started lately with the express purpose of drawing attention to the OP?

10 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Hoax.  I have never started a thread with the intent of drawing attention to an anonymous Internet profile.   Section C3

In the past 24 hours

How to Spot a Communist 1 2

By SectionC3, 

• Awesome! (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Hoax.  I have never started a thread with the intent of drawing attention to an anonymous Internet profile.   Was my intent to mock those who take their anonymous Internet profiles far to too seriously?  I plead the Fifth. 

FIFY.

27 minutes ago, B-Man said:

In the past 24 hours

How to Spot a Communist 1 2

By SectionC3, 

Your point, sir?

• Haha (+1) 2

4 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

#1 thread of all time... :worthy:

?

Just ignore the goobers spamming the board. If no one plays in their dirty sandbox, they will either go away or spend a lot of time talking to themselves.

2 hours ago, Azalin said:

This 100%

Yes.

1 hour ago, 3rdnlng said:

Oh ... (sad horn sound here).

This thread was a breath of fresh air.  At least it made it a page and a half.

• Like (+1) 3