Gruden tears into Nate Peterman [language]

I’m dead

anyway, chucky’s love affair with former Bills continues. He brought in cardale for a tryout last week. 

I still can’t believe he gave up a 5th for AJ  McCarron ?

And another 5th for Zay Jones ??

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 5

47 minutes ago, TroutDog said:

Truly stunned that this is from this year...at least the tweet is. It’s the same as he’s ever been, Gruden!

If he has to get rid of Nate, he’s going to have to sign six more QB’s that he LOVES!  That means cutting most of his OLine, but you need that QB! 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, matter2003 said:

Lmao!! He called him a House Mouse....I almost spit out my water!!

Hey, you stole my line.  I swear I wake up some mornings, open this thing and a handful of you guys have me laughing my ars off.

As far as Gruden, he was great at GB, Philly, the Raiders the first time, and in Tampa, people fatigued of him.  He was a heck of a coach, but when he pushed, and he did push McKey out that is the President of ATL (son if John McKay who turned around this fledging Bucs teams in it s third year) he divided the fans.  He then rubber stamps Bruce Allen, that yes sir tool, amd bring ever over the hill has been for years and wore out This team.

I don’t hate or dislike the guy, but Gruden is great in Oakland.  I wouldn’t want him 1mil.miles from our team.  McD all day long and twice on Sundays.

• Like (+1) 1

burma-shave-1-stephen-stookey.thumb.jpg.e6de2a0d496b64c0640ce23b2900fd17.jpg.b271908dc50a3d5c7b80ff6d783a373c.jpg

Derek “Eyeliner” Carr

Has a fine QBR

Mariota is weak in the spleen

But the off-season champ

Again shines in camp

He lingers like Covid-19

Peterman

• Haha (+1) 6
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, First Round Bust said:

peterman remains one of, it not thee biggest, boil on the ace of the Bills epic fails...and there are plenty of other candidates...

A sixth-round pick is the bills biggest fail?

He's like 1000 other backup quarterbacks who had his few games in the limelight and did nothing

The dude was a late round pick, he's nothing to the franchise

• Like (+1) 6

25 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

A sixth-round pick is the bills biggest fail?

He's like 1000 other backup quarterbacks who had his few games in the limelight and did nothing

The dude was a late round pick, he's nothing to the franchise

Oh he did something all right.

• Haha (+1) 1