Domestic terrorist attack in Wisconsin

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

Free and fair elections= Win for Dems and America 

Cohen went to jail as part of campaign finance fraud to help Trump 

Uhmmmm......not quite true. I have hope for you Tibs, to become the man you are meant to be. I'm sure they didn't teach you to hate this much in the Navy, or Air Force, I forget which one. I'd also like to thank you for your service. 

1 hour ago, westside2 said:

Uhmmmm......not quite true. I have hope for you Tibs, to become the man you are meant to be. I'm sure they didn't teach you to hate this much in the Navy, or Air Force, I forget which one. I'd also like to thank you for your service. 

Guess which one:

See the source image

• Haha (+1) 1

On 9/6/2020 at 10:58 AM, Tiberius said:

Lol, how many of the "Law and Order" president's men are in jail, indicted or have been corruptly helped out with executive power? 

Trump's a bum 

Thank you for your service you provided to our great country.  What branch of the armed forces did you serve in?

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

This is why people don't like PPP

People like this are terrified decent human beings will show up here. 

Sure, we want to keep you dregs of society here because we love the feeling of superiority you provide us. 

• Like (+1) 1

• 7 months later...
On 8/29/2020 at 12:47 PM, B-Man said:

Domestic Terror, my a.s.s.

BYE BYE NARRATIVE.

1-530-600x300.jpg

Kyle Rittenhouse is a community lifeguard who was working in Kenosha the day of the shooting.

This simple fact destroys the narrative being peddled by the mainstream media that he had “crossed state lines” to harm the rioters.

In a statement by Rittenhouse’s legal team at Pierce Bainbridge, provided to the Gateway Pundit, they explained that “after Kyle finished his work that day as a community lifeguard in Kenosha, he wanted to help clean up some of the damage, so he and a friend went to the local public high school to remove graffiti by rioters.”

Additionally, the weapon Rittenhouse was using to protect himself and others never crossed state lines.

“Later in the day, they received information about a call for help from a local business owner, whose downtown Kenosha auto dealership was largely destroyed by mob violence,” the statement continues. “Business owner needed help to protect what he had left of his life’s work, including two nearby mechanic’s shops. Kyle and a friend armed themselves with rifles due to the deadly violence gripping Kenosha and many other American cities, and headed to the business premises. The weapons were in Wisconsin and never crossed state lines.”

When Rittenhouse arrived at the mechanics shop, he and others stood guard to prevent further destruction. Later that night, long after the 8 p.m. curfew had passed, the police began to disperse a group of rioters. His lawyer, John M. Pierce, explains that while dispersing the mob, they maneuvered a mass of individuals down the street towards the auto shops. Rittenhouse and the others were threatened and taunted, but he did not react. “His intent was not to incite violence, but simply to deter property damage and use his training to provide first aid to injured community members,” Pierce says.

After the situation seemed to be diffused, Rittenhouse became increasingly concerned about people who were injured at the gas station, so he went in that direction with his first aid kit. He helped those he could find who were injured, either by administering aid or directing them which way to go for help beyond what he could offer.

The statement says that by the final time that Rittenhouse returned to the gas station and “confirmed there were no more injured individuals who needed assistance, police had advanced their formation and blocked what would have been his path back to the mechanic’s shop. Kyle then complied with the police instructions not to go back there. Kyle returned to the gas station until he learned of a need to help protect the second mechanic’s shop further down the street where property destruction was imminent with no police were nearby.”

“As Kyle proceeded towards the second mechanic’s shop, he was accosted by multiple rioters who recognized that he had been attempting to protect a business the mob wanted to destroy. This outraged the rioters and created a mob now determined to hurt Kyle. They began chasing him down. Kyle attempted to get away, but he could not do so quickly enough. Upon the sound of a gunshot behind him, Kyle turned and was immediately faced with an attacker lunging towards him and reaching for his rifle. He reacted instantaneously and justifiably with his weapon to protect himself, firing and striking the attacker,” Pierce explains.

Additionally, Rittenhouse stopped to ensure care for his attacker, hardly sounds like someone who had went to the riot with intent to kill.

MUCH more at the link: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/08/kyle-rittenhouse-working-lifeguard-kenosha-day-shooting-went-clean-vandalism-school-work/

CC: @Chef Jim

On 8/27/2020 at 8:04 PM, TakeYouToTasker said:

So, now that the picture is clear, let’s make it abundantly clear how unfathomably ***** and racist the OP was acting when he made this thread, when he accused Kyle Riitenhouse of being a “white supremacist domestic terrorist”.

- Rittenhouse worked for the business he was defending.

- Rittenhouse lived 30 minutes away.

- Rittenhouse observed absurd levels of trigger discipline.

- Rittenhouse was rushed by Gaige Grosskruetz, 26.  A member of The People’s Revolution Movement, a Communist organization, and a convicted felon for whom it is a felony to possess a gun.  Grosskruetz was chasing Rittenhouse, with the stated intention of “unloading the entire magazine into (Rittenhouse)”.

- Rittenhouse fired a single shot into the arm of Grosskruetz.

- Rittenhouse was attacked by Joseph Rosenbaum, 36.  Rosenbaum, a convicted pedophile, registered as a sex offender in two states, attacked Rittenhouse, knocking him to the ground and tried to disarm him before he was fatally shot for his efforts.  Rittenhouse fired two shots at Rosenbaum.

- Rittenhouse was attacked by Anthony Huber, 26.  Huber, a convicted wife beater, attacked Rittenhouse with a skateboard while he was already on the ground.  He is on video hitting him in the head and face with a weapon.  Rittenhouse fired a single shot into Huber, killing him, ending the assault.

- Rittenhouse showed incredible restraint from a defensive firearms training perspective.  He was justified in shooting each aggressor far earlier than he did.

- Rittenhouse, in a crowded area, under riot conditions, fired only four shots, eliminating all three threats with no collateral damage.

As far as the OP goes, Rittenhouse was in the wrong.  The pedophile, the wife beater, and the convicted felon, all Communist revolutionaries, all assaulting him, atleast one with the expressed intent to murder him, are downtrodden heroes.

Oh, that and Rittenhouse, according to him, is a white supremacist.  Without evidence.

Carry on.

On 8/29/2020 at 2:48 PM, B-Man said:

Buried by back and forth

IT DISPROVES the left's fake domestic terrorist bullsh*t.

Which is why it is being ignored.

• 6 months later...

Horribly titled thread, but no reason to start a new one as this will be over very quickly.

In the photo.

Kyle Rittenhouse poses with all of the people he victimized the night of August 25, 2020

.FCpFEh7XoA0EtV4?format=jpg&name=small

by John Curtis

@Johnmcurtis

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Horribly titled thread, but no reason to start a new one as this will be over very quickly.

In the photo.

Kyle Rittenhouse poses with all of the people he victimized the night of August 25, 2020

.FCpFEh7XoA0EtV4?format=jpg&name=small

by John Curtis

@Johnmcurtis

So the court ruled he was resisting an insurrection? 

im not suggesting that, but I’m just trying to make sure I keep language consistent 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Rittenhouse Trial: What to Expect As Trial Starts Monday.

https://legalinsurrection.com/2021/10/rittenhouse-trial-what-to-expect-as-trial-starts-monday/?eType=EmailBlastContent&eId=ced8c1e0-eefc-46c1-95dc-280279647625

Related: The Media Prepare Their Readers for a Possible Kyle Rittenhouse Acquittal.

https://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/the-media-prepare-their-readers-for-a-possible-kyle-rittenhouse-acquittal/

Title of thread is incorrect.

* Thread title is incorrect.

Rittenhouse Trial Day 3: State’s Own Witnesses Damage Prosecution, Reinforce Self-Defense Narrative

The prosecution’s narrative of guilt looks profoundly weaker, and the defense narrative of self-defense looks profoundly stronger, than was the case yesterday.

by Andrew Branca 

https://legalinsurrection.com/2021/11/rittenhouse-trial-day-3-states-own-witnesses-damage-prosecution-reinforce-self-defense-narrative/?eType=EmailBlastContent&eId=cf7769ec-27f9-4430-9e7c-69d63d8b0789

So either the prosecution never interviewed/rehearsed with its witnesses or did and told them to lie and then they either had a guilty conscience and told the truth or folded under questioning.  Amazing.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Doc said:

So either the prosecution never interviewed/rehearsed with its witnesses or did and told them to lie and then they either had a guilty conscience and told the truth or folded under questioning.  Amazing.

Or they knew they had no case and charged anyway. 

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, LeviF said:

Or they knew they had no case and charged anyway. 

Like the Trayvon trial, I don't think they had a choice but to charge him.

Although, they could have held the mostly peaceful protests sooner, rather than later, because it doesn't matter what this trial reveals, cities will burn.

30 minutes ago, ALF said:

'Perfectly legal' for Rittenhouse to carry a gun? False

It is against Wisconsin law for someone younger than 18 to possess “a dangerous weapon.”

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2020/aug/28/facebook-posts/did-kyle-rittenhouse-break-law-carrying-assault-st/

Yes, him carrying a firearm underage (a misdemeanor) is good enough reason to charge him with a couple murders. 

And, by the way, there’s an argument to be made that it’s actually legal for him to carry that rifle in Wisconsin. 

5 hours ago, unbillievable said:

Like the Trayvon trial, I don't think they had a choice but to charge him.

Although, they could have held the mostly peaceful protests sooner, rather than later, because it doesn't matter what this trial reveals, cities will burn.

All those folks crying about qualified immunity should really look into the agents of the government that have absolute immunity. 

• Like (+1) 1

Rittenhouse walks after yesterday's testimony.  His own stupidity was out done by the stupidity of guy who had his arm nearly shot off.  These kids in the streets playing cops and robbers with real guns.  You point a gun at someone with a gun - yep, you're probably getting shot.

Not surprised, but few in the media are asking questions about all this "found" FBI footage, especially the drone footage in FLIR.  You get the impression the FBI was all over that protest - which suggests they are all over every protest. 

I've often wondered how .gov ends up finding the specific people who torch police stations and loot stores months after the event. It's likely because the feds are in the mix quietly filming everything like a documentary, and then using facial recognition software with access to various databases (DMV, criminal justice, etc.)

• Thank you (+1) 1

11 hours ago, dpberr said:

Rittenhouse walks after yesterday's testimony.  His own stupidity was out done by the stupidity of guy who had his arm nearly shot off.  These kids in the streets playing cops and robbers with real guns.  You point a gun at someone with a gun - yep, you're probably getting shot.

Not surprised, but few in the media are asking questions about all this "found" FBI footage, especially the drone footage in FLIR.  You get the impression the FBI was all over that protest - which suggests they are all over every protest. 

I've often wondered how .gov ends up finding the specific people who torch police stations and loot stores months after the event. It's likely because the feds are in the mix quietly filming everything like a documentary, and then using facial recognition software with access to various databases (DMV, criminal justice, etc.)

I am always a bit hesitant when we see bits and pieces of testimony, but you’re spot on   with these people playing stupid games.  

At the same time, when a city allows anarchy to exist, anarchy is what you typically find.   Why on earth any sane person would want to place himself in that powder keg with a weapon is beyond me.  When I saw the video of the events that night, it certainly looked like anyone could end up dead in plus/minus 5 minutes. 

The citizens of that community should recall every damn official who let that situation fester.  

• Agree 1

11 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I am always a bit hesitant when we see bits and pieces of testimony, but you’re spot on   with these people playing stupid games.  

At the same time, when a city allows anarchy to exist, anarchy is what you typically find.   Why on earth any sane person would want to place himself in that powder keg with a weapon is beyond me.  When I saw the video of the events that night, it certainly looked like anyone could end up dead in plus/minus 5 minutes. 

The citizens of that community should recall every damn official who let that situation fester.  

There should be commissions for all the Dems who didn't condemn the insurrections all last year.  What's good for the goose...

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1

12 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Lawlessness breeds more lawlessness.  

He's a stupid kid - but out of the six charges against him, I only see the transporting weapons across state lines one sticking.  

53 minutes ago, dpberr said:

Lawlessness breeds more lawlessness.  

He's a stupid kid - but out of the six charges against him, I only see the transporting weapons across state lines one sticking.  

No mention though of the many, many armed blm + antifa rioters, amirite?

Just the white kid holds any blame. 

Spoken like a true marxist.

Everything is ok  in the quest of the destruction of everything

• Thank you (+1) 1

45 minutes ago, Albwan said:

No mention though of the many, many armed blm + antifa rioters, amirite?

Just the white kid holds any blame. 

Spoken like a true marxist.

Everything is ok  in the quest of the destruction of everything

Social justice something or other...

• Like (+1) 1

On 11/9/2021 at 5:31 AM, LeviF said:

Yes, him carrying a firearm underage (a misdemeanor) is good enough reason to charge him with a couple murders. 

And, by the way, there’s an argument to be made that it’s actually legal for him to carry that rifle in Wisconsin. 

What's that argument? Based on what I've searched, it may only be legal for kids 16+17 yrs old to carry a rifle if they're hunting under adult supervision. That obviously wouldn't hold up in this case.

Like others, I think that misdemeanor charge is the only one that sticks. I'm glad all witnesses seemed to tell the truth. Based on the video evidence and witness accounts, this seems like self defense. If that bipolar maniac Rosenbaum hadn't been there, it probably ends differently. 

You could also say that for Kyle. This kid was certainly failed by his parents. His dad was basically nonexistent, leaving him with a single mother who encouraged Kyle to join the Proud Boys (lol), probably wanting for his best interests to be around some kind of father figure. 

I'm really interested in how Kyle got separated from his group. It seems like the rest of the Proud Boys managed to stay back (in front or on top of whatever buildings they were monitoring), but somehow Kyle found himself in the middle of the mob. What the heck was he doing? It's a real grey area. 

He is on the stand now.

Kyle Rittenhouse testifies that Joseph Rosenbaum threatened to ‘cut your f*cking hearts out and kill you, breaks down on the stand [videos]

https://twitchy.com/sarahd-313035/2021/11/10/kyle-rittenhouse-testifies-that-joseph-rosenbaum-threatened-to-cut-your-fcking-hearts-out-and-kill-you-nggers-breaks-down-on-the-stand-videos/

Whether or not that proves to be the right move remains to be seen.

But Rittenhouse’s testimony is certainly compelling.

We will see when the prosecutor gets his turn.

• Like (+1) 1