Domestic terrorist attack in Wisconsin

3 hours ago, Motorin' said:

That's a bad false dichotomy. The people he shot may have been terrible people doing terrible things. 

It's not only not his place to take arms to a riot, it's a crime.

Even if the people he shot were committing crimes themselves, they are dead because stood in the middle of a riot with a loaded gun, which in and of itself is a crime. 

How anyone can find him faultless is beyond me, unless you are pro vigilante and think we need more armed people in the streets. Good luck with that.

He’s not faultless.  He shouldn’t have been there.  He was a misguided kid who went vigilante because the city failed its people.  

That said, he doesn’t belong in prison.  He clearly acted in self defense. 

23 minutes ago, Sherlock Holmes said:

Came here figuring your tears would be flowing... here's footage of you and me after Rittenhouse's Acquittal since everyone recognizes him as a hero.

giphy.webp?cid=6c09b952981e5872da0c39af0

Oh I have no skin in the game - it’s just absolutely hilarious to see you freaks jockeying every movement of the trial to ensure the right wing narrative is forever cemented.

I mean - if the little white supremacist is innocent - why does the judge have to collude w the defense?

Its beyond obvious the fix is in… 

image.thumb.jpeg.05acccf89cfacf30ad814f2d03179289.jpeg

A lot riding on this for the cult.. anything to validate your true identify, reich?

Edited by BillStime
  • Vomit 1

14 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

The heavily armed child is on trial.  No one else. 

So your argument is that since he is on trial he is guilty? Have you watched any of it? Or paid any attention? He was dumb but as you have proven time and again that is not a crime. 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Sherlock Holmes said:

Of course you and your brethren hate the song God Bless the USA... you hate America, you hate freedom and you hate rights! :lol:

LMAO - look at you go precious -  Sherlock triggered this evening.

First - get it right - no one hates America more than you - freakn white supremacist. 

Two - exactly what rights do I hate?

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

Oh I have no skin in the game - it’s just absolutely hilarious to see you freaks jockeying every movement of the trial to ensure the right wing narrative is forever cemented.

I mean - if the little white supremacist  is innocent - why does the judge have to collude w the defense?

Its beyond obvious the fix is in… 

image.thumb.jpeg.05acccf89cfacf30ad814f2d03179289.jpeg

A lot riding on this for cult.. anything to validate your true identify, reich?

Lol so there are fixes only when it comes to the Right? Of course! How delusional can you be?

Oh yeah, you think a song about America is a sign that somebody loves Trump and is trying to fix a trial in which the Dems have pressured a DA into illegally coaching witnesses to change their testimony because they know the kid is innocent and need to lie.

I'm sure you think the song is racist and homophobic and who knows how many other countless propagandist lies you guys have been cooking up to spread in your disinformation campaign...

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Sherlock Holmes said:

Lol so there are fixes only when it comes to the Right? Of course! How delusional can you be?

Oh yeah, you think a song about America is a sign that somebody loves Trump and is trying to fix a trial in which the Dems have pressured a DA into illegally coaching witnesses to change their testimony because they know the kid is innocent and need to lie.

I'm sure you think the song is racist and homophobic and who knows how many other countless propagandist lies you guys have been cooking up to spread in your disinformation campaign...

Yikes - you are nuts 

• Vomit 1

2 minutes ago, BillStime said:

You are nuts 

You should come over to the other board for a discussion on the trial...looks like you and your leftist pals have their heads up each other's ass on this one like usual...gotta just keep repeating the lies to each other enough times so that maybe it becomes reality right?

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Oh hey - look who’s back! 

Did you happen to find a video of Nathan DeBruin's complete testimony?

Back?  I never left.  I've just been reading the thread and didn't have much else to add other than KR will be acquitted and Kenosha will burn, again.

• Haha (+1) 1

RITTENHOUSE TAKES THE STAND

image.png.1189f13347021c00c4c90d6382ff3051.png

Today Kyle Rittenhouse took the stand to testify in his own defense. I was glad to see it. Commentators always say how risky it is for a criminal defendant to testify, but not testifying is risky too–the overwhelming majority of criminal defendants who don’t testify are convicted. And in my opinion, Rittenhouse had a good story to tell.

Victoria Tate has an account of Rittenhouse’s direct testimony at PJ Media. It sounds as though the testimony was gripping, and he did well, describing the verbal and physical threats and assaults made against him by the three men whom he shot, he says, in self-defense.

Andrew Branca describes the Assistant District Attorney’s cross-examination at Legal Insurrection. It sounds as though the wheels came off: ADA Binger repeatedly behaved improperly, drawing strong rebukes from the judge and the threat of a motion for a mistrial with prejudice (meaning that the state would not be able to re-try Rittenhouse) from the defense.

Based on what I have seen, it appears that the prosecution has more or less collapsed. Assuming the prosecution can limp its way to the finish line, it seems probable that the jury will return a verdict of not guilty. Assuming, of course, that the jurors haven’t been intimidated by thuggish individuals who have tried to video them so they can be identified and attacked if they acquit Rittenhouse.

https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2021/11/rittenhouse-takes-the-stand.php

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Same as the usual kindergarten suspects here.

Media pushing narratives like this are red-pilling a-lot of people who are actually watching the trial.  

Once again, media/journos prove that they are the enemy of the people.  

They are purposefully pushing false narratives to viewers who they know don’t know any better, in an effort to instigate more division and hate. 

Edited by SCBills
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Doc said:

Back?  I never left.  I've just been reading the thread and didn't have much else to add other than KR will be acquitted and Kenosha will burn, again.

So you posted an article from Daily Caller - thinking you had a smoking gun - and you didn’t even watch the guys testimony?

3 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Media pushing narratives like this are red-pilling a-lot of people who are actually watching the trial.  

Once again, media/journos prove that they are the enemy of the people.  

They are purposefully pushing false narratives to viewers who they know don’t know any better, in an effort to instigate more division and hate. 

All I have heard from Fox News is that Kyle is not guilty because he was defending himself. These talking points have been repeated over and over again for over a year.

But you aren’t talking about Fox News or any of the other “sources” Bonnie has been pushing since August 2020?

Right?

10 minutes ago, BillStime said:

So you posted an article from Daily Caller - thinking you had a smoking gun - and you didn’t even watch the guys testimony?

Um, no, that wasn't the smoking gun.  It was just (more) evidence of the corruption of the ADA in this case.  The smoking gun is the video of the incident.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, BillStime said:

So you didn’t watch his testimony?

Like I said, the video is all I need to know.  The only things from testimony that stand out are when someone tells the world that the ADA told him to lie.  That's a bold move you don't often hear (and for good reason).

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Doc said:

Like I said, the video is all I need to know.  The only things from testimony that stand out are when someone tells the world that the ADA told him to lie.  That's a bold move you don't often hear (and for good reason).

You didn’t watch his testimony - admit it Doc.

That’s why this case is still proceeding and hasn’t been declared a mistrial.

Also why you posted an article from Tuckers Daily Caller.

Why won’t you find the whole video and post it?

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

You didn’t watch his testimony - admit it Doc.

That’s why this case is still proceeding and hasn’t been declared a mistrial.

Also why you posted an article from Tuckers Daily Caller.

Why won’t you find the whole video and post it?

The judge is not going to declare a mistrial.  Much less with prejudice.  :lol:

4 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Back to the thread........

Jeffrey Toobin: It seems like Kyle Rittenhouse has a 'plausible case of self defense'

Toobin-450x257.jpg

https://hotair.com/john-s-2/2021/11/10/jeffrey-toobin-it-seems-like-kyle-rittenhouse-has-a-plausible-case-of-self-defense-n428473

🎼 Turn out the Lights, the party's over 🎶

Ouch.  When you've lost Toobin (it)...

9 minutes ago, BillStime said:

So in other words - you are a hack.

I watched a good portion of the trial and came to that conclusion.  

Have you?

Fox News isn’t always correct, and they are certainly biased, but they are right if their talking heads are pushing that this was self defense. 

Even the prosecutor knows he doesn’t have a case based off his bonkers display today that almost got the trial booted. 

9 minutes ago, SCBills said:

I watched a good portion of the trial and came to that conclusion.  

Have you?

Fox News isn’t always correct, and they are certainly biased, but they are right if their talking heads are pushing that this was self defense. 

Even the prosecutor knows he doesn’t have a case based off his bonkers display today that almost got the trial booted. 

LMAO - yea I’m watching the trial. It’s an absolute shitttshiw watching the “judge” collude with the defense.

Highly inappropriate. 

But of course your “unbiased” media sources - who have already declared Kyle not guilty - are purposefully pushing false narratives to viewers who they know don’t know any better, in an effort to instigate more division and hate. 

Sound familiar, hack?

Because - if the jury should actually declare Kyle guilty - how will you feel? Do you think your sources - and Bonnie’s sources - won’t instigate more hate divide and ultimately violence?

You are a hack. 

Edited by BillStime

Back to the thread........

Andrew McCarthy at National Review.

While the testimony took place today, McCarthy reminded readers that a refusal to testify would also have been a risk. And given how badly prosecutors had performed already, the gamble here was calculated … and likely a winner:

(2) Rittenhouse appears to be a likeable kid (or at least, not unlikeable). He is no rocket scientist but not dumb, and he obviously feels very strongly that he is innocent.

He has clearly been dying to explain why. Critically, he does not have a criminal record to speak of, so the prosecutors cannot paint him as a died-in-the-wool bad guy. The examination is focusing on the facts of this case, and here, that helps the defense.

(3) In murder cases, juries want the defendant to get on the stand, look them in the eye, and tell them that he is innocent. It is obviously not required, and juries try hard to follow the court’s instruction that they may not count a defendant’s decision not to testify against him. But a defendant who can pull it off — even one facing more damning evidence than Rittenhouse is — greatly advances his chance of being acquitted.

(4) The prosecutors in this case have been ineffective. Judges, no matter how annoyed they get at the lawyers, try not to bash them in front of the jury. But Judge Bruce Schroeder has lost his patience with these prosecutors a few times. And the worst episodes have involved badgering witnesses — including the prosecutors’ own witnesses — who have not testified as the prosecutors hoped. One defense witness even claimed, credibly, that the prosecutors pressured him, in a private prep session, to change his version of events. Rittenhouse’s able defense lawyers clearly calculated that their client would be obnoxiously badgered by the prosecutor, that Rittenhouse could handle it, and that the defendant would become more sympathetic in the jury’s eyes, while the state seemed more desperate.

It was a good bet. Even in their wildest dreams, the defense lawyers couldn’t have imagined that a prosecutor would flirt with reversible constitutional error by arguably using Rittenhouse’s Fifth Amendment privilege against him, as Caroline’s report details.

https://www.nationalreview.com/corner/why-is-rittenhouse-testifying/

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, BillStime said:

LMAO - yea I’m watching the trial. It’s an absolute shitttshiw watching the “judge” collude with the defense.

Highly inappropriate. 

But of course your “unbiased” media sources - who have already declared Kyle not guilty - are purposefully pushing false narratives to viewers who they know don’t know any better, in an effort to instigate more division and hate. 

Sound familiar, hack?

Because - if the jury should actually declare Kyle guilty - how will you feel? Do you think your sources - and Bonnie’s sources - won’t instigate more hate divide and ultimately violence?

You are a hack. 

Why are you so angry?

I made my conclusion based off the evidence.  

The mountains of video evidence and testimony that show this was self defense.  

I don’t need anyone to tell me how to think, nor do I need anyone to validate my views. 

Why do you feel Rittenhouse should be found guilty?.. and what do you believe he was guilty of?

1 minute ago, SCBills said:

Why are you so angry?

I don’t need anyone to tell me how to think, nor do I need anyone to validate my views. 

Why do you feel Rittenhouse should be found guilty?.. and what do you believe he was guilty of?

They didn't tell him.  All they told him is that it's all a conspiracy by the judge to (successfully) make the ADA look like an incompetent fool.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Why are you so angry?

Is the trial over?

6 minutes ago, Doc said:

Why?  Will it somehow erase the facts on video showing it was self-defense?  Nope.

Then why did you post the link to Tuckers Daily Caller about that witness? 

You have no idea what followed in his testimony - do you?

5 minutes ago, Doc said:

They didn't tell him.  All they told him is that it's all a conspiracy by the judge to (successfully) make the ADA look like an incompetent fool.

Post the video - show off their incompetence.

Post it - what’s to hide?