Domestic terrorist attack in Wisconsin

3 hours ago, Beast said:

Untrained?

He knew enough to use deadly force when faced with deadly force.

What Rittenhouse was doing in Kenosha was 100% honorable.

Anybody knows how to pull a trigger. Even the Proud Boy leader Rittenhouse joined up with said their group was untrained during his interview and didn'tknow what they were doing. If you think he was trained so well, what was he doing by himself away from his group?

What this Rittenhouse kid has been through is a travesty.

This case should have been thrown out on its ear long ago once the video footage was available.

That is now two disgraceful cases of leftist hate (the Covington kid being the other) where if it wasn't for critical video footage we may well have had two innocent kids with their lives ruined for no good reason.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 3

33 minutes ago, SydneyBillsFan said:

This case should have been thrown out on its ear long ago once the video footage was available.

That is now two disgraceful cases of leftist hate (the Covington kid being the other) where if it wasn't for critical video footage we may well have had two innocent kids with their lives ruined for no good reason.

I have a lot of thoughts on this case.

8 hours ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

So your argument is that since he is on trial he is guilty? Have you watched any of it? Or paid any attention? He was dumb but as you have proven time and again that is not a crime. 

Please do educate us on the defense of justification, Buffalo Timmy.  The world awaits your knowledge.  

For the first time I watched some of the proceedings during my lunchtime yesterday.  When the defendant was being cross-examined, it appeared like the prosecutor was trying to create the conditions for the judge to declare a mistrial.  Using lines of questioning that questioned the defendants 5th amendment right to silence and other lines of questioning the judge had previous advise against.  The judge was clearly unhappy and vigorously lectured the prosecutor.

So is the prosecution, expecting their case is not winnable given testimony and evidence to date looking for a mistrial, potentially attempt to re-try the defendant (and get their star witness to not ruin their case the 2nd time), and have a better chance at a conviction the 2nd time around or just have the case dismissed as a mistrial but leave it in the minds of the public informed of the circumstances of the shootings and the trial proceedings through MSM narratives that the kid is still guilty?  

Edited by All_Pro_Bills

4 hours ago, SydneyBillsFan said:

A travesty? Yeah “ok”

image.thumb.jpeg.05acccf89cfacf30ad814f2d03179289.jpeg

1 hour ago, SectionC3 said:

Please do educate us on the defense of justification, Buffalo Timmy.  The world awaits your knowledge.  

You literally must be the worst lawyer in the world if you need me to explain "innocent until proven guilty". It is the basis of our judicial system.

• Like (+1) 2

52 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

You literally must be the worst lawyer in the world if you need me to explain "innocent until proven guilty". It is the basis of our judicial system.

Oh no, big boy.  That's no the issue.  Do tell us about the justification defense.  You seem to think you're pretty bright.  So let's hear it. 

I'll hazard a guess.  You have no clue what I'm talking about.  Not a one.  Which is not surprising.  So "do your research" and, when you're done with that, you'll pretend to be smart and tell everyone what you learned.  We await your knowledge, Buffalo Timmy. 

Edited by SectionC3
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, SectionC3 said:

Oh no, big boy.  That's no the issue.  Do tell us about the justification defense.  You seem to think you're pretty bright.  So let's hear it. 

You mean the fact that the prosecution has not proven his guilt? You are the one who insinuated he was guilty because he was charged, so why don't you explain what you feel has been proven beyond a reasonable doubt- the way our system works. 

If I'm being beaten with a board over the head, I  defend myself. If someone grabs my gun barrel, I defend myself. If someone points a gun at me at point blank range, I defend myself.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

35 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

I find it odd that a person who claims to be a lawyer does not realize that when someone admits they put a gun in your face you have the right to self defense. Why are some so invested in this kid going to jail?

To be fair, he only does car crashes. Your typical ambulance chaser.

• Dislike 1

1 hour ago, Wacka said:

If I'm being beaten with a board over the head, I  defend myself. If someone grabs my gun barrel, I defend myself. If someone points a gun at me at point blank range, I defend myself.

The basic problem is leftist rioters get a pass from weak and gutless liberal government officials that worship an insane ideology so they don't care about the safety and security of their citizens.  Which gives the "protesters" an exemption from the law when it comes to street violence.  They can attack people in the streets, burn down buildings, destroy property, and loot stores without consequences.  When a couple of them get shot dead and another wounded because they picked on the wrong guy they all piss and moan not fair!  

Rep. Hakeem Jeffries, who wants to end mass incarceration, says to lock up Kyle Rittenhouse and throw away the key; Glenn Greenwald schools

We’ve seen a few elected representatives weigh in on the Kyle Rittenhouse trial, but it’s something for a sitting congressman to declare that Rittenhouse should be locked up and the key thrown away. Aren’t politicians supposed to pretend to defend due process?

It was only a year ago that Jeffries wanted to defund the prison industrial complex and end mass incarceration:

https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2021/11/10/rep-hakeem-jeffries-who-wants-to-end-mass-incarceration-says-to-lock-up-kyle-rittenhouse-and-throw-away-the-key-glenn-greenwald-schools/

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, B-Man said:

THIS !!!

An examination of protests in the past year or so will reveal that when the leftist crowd riots the cops get stand-down orders and the event is characterized as "peaceful protest" and activism in support of social justice.  When anyone else riots or protests its an insurrection and threat to democracy which requires a merciless application of justice and enforcement of law and order. 

• Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Wacka said:

How stupid do you need to be to do that stuff to a guy with a gun?  Play stupid games...

45 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Rep. Hakeem Jeffries, who wants to end mass incarceration, says to lock up Kyle Rittenhouse and throw away the key; Glenn Greenwald schools

We’ve seen a few elected representatives weigh in on the Kyle Rittenhouse trial, but it’s something for a sitting congressman to declare that Rittenhouse should be locked up and the key thrown away. Aren’t politicians supposed to pretend to defend due process?

It was only a year ago that Jeffries wanted to defund the prison industrial complex and end mass incarceration:

https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2021/11/10/rep-hakeem-jeffries-who-wants-to-end-mass-incarceration-says-to-lock-up-kyle-rittenhouse-and-throw-away-the-key-glenn-greenwald-schools/

Dems being hypocrites?  No way!

• Haha (+1) 1

Kyle Rittenhouse facing an unjust prosecution, because leftists want blood.  

QAnon Shaman facing 51 months in prison, while currently being held in solitary for the crime of ::checks notes:: wandering around the Capitol dressed as Chewbacca, because leftists want blood.  

As someone who actually wants criminal justice reform, it’s abundantly clear to me that leftists like Hakeem Jeffries don’t truly want criminal justice reform… they simply want to decide who gets put in prison. 

Edited by SCBills
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Quick reminder.......thread title is false.

"Then we hit the 'My Cousin Vinny' point in the cross. For those of you who are sadly unfamiliar with the best law-themed movie ever produced..."

"... two young men find themselves mistaken for murderers. When told by police that they are suspected of having killed someone, one of the men bursts out, in question form, 'I killed someone?' This would later be read in court as if it were a statement of confession, rather than an outburst of bewilderment.

In this real-life trial, it turns out that someone had accused Kyle to his face, on the street, of having pointed a gun at him. Knowing that he’d never done that, Kyle responded sarcastically, 'Yeah, I pointed a gun at you,' and immediately turned around and walked away from a situation that could have been escalated. Now, in court, Binder presented this sarcastic remark as if it were a statement of fact, and characterized Kyle’s denial of the statement being made seriously as a lie."

From "Rittenhouse Trial Day 7: Kyle Survives Abusive Cross-Examination" by Andrew Branca (Legal Insurrection)(video of this portion of the trial at the link).

Posted by Ann Althouse

https://legalinsurrection.com/2021/11/rittenhouse-trial-day-7-kyle-survives-abusive-3-hour-cross-examination/

• Like (+1) 1

MIRANDA DEVINE: Kyle Rittenhouse shooting a clear case of self-defense. 

“Rosenbaum, 36, was a pitiable figure who never should have been on the streets. He was a convicted pedophile with bipolar disorder who had just been released that day from a psychiatric ward in a Milwaukee hospital after a suicide attempt. He appeared deeply unwell, carrying a heavy chain in one hand, swearing, using the N-word and looking for trouble. He already had twice threatened to kill Ritten­house and his group.”

https://nypost.com/2021/11/10/kyle-rittenhouse-shooting-a-clear-case-of-self-defense-devine/

4 minutes ago, B-Man said:

MIRANDA DEVINE: Kyle Rittenhouse shooting a clear case of self-defense. 

“Rosenbaum, 36, was a pitiable figure who never should have been on the streets. He was a convicted pedophile with bipolar disorder who had just been released that day from a psychiatric ward in a Milwaukee hospital after a suicide attempt. He appeared deeply unwell, carrying a heavy chain in one hand, swearing, using the N-word and looking for trouble. He already had twice threatened to kill Ritten­house and his group.”

https://nypost.com/2021/11/10/kyle-rittenhouse-shooting-a-clear-case-of-self-defense-devine/

14 hours ago, SCBills said:

Media pushing narratives like this are red-pilling a-lot of people who are actually watching the trial.  

Once again, media/journos prove that they are the enemy of the people.  

They are purposefully pushing false narratives to viewers who they know don’t know any better, in an effort to instigate more division and hate. 

Rare,   a common sense liberal.

Sounds like what I had posted on the previous page.

The elephant in the room at the Rittenhouse trial:

Had Democrats allowed the police to conduct disorder control, none of this would ever have happened.

Leftists hamstringing cops while their domestic terrorist foot soldiers ran free are to blame here.

• Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, Doc said:

ADA about to get his ass reamed again.

Why? Because he won't let the prosecutor highlight where the witness works?

Cuz... the organization Drew works for is a right wing rag?

Tell us - why is the judge COLLUDING with the defense?

Never have seen this before... EVER.

A trial isn’t supposed to be about politics, it’s supposed to be about the law and the facts in the case.

But right down the line, politicians and media from Joe Biden on down have improperly politicized this case to serve their agenda about the dangers of evil white supremacists.

That all blew up spectacularly but they still refuse delivery on reality.

https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2021/11/11/tucker-carlson-explains-the-most-important-reason-i-would-not-have-had-rittenhouse-testify-n473570

Edited by B-Man
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, B-Man said:

A trial isn’t supposed to be about politics, it’s supposed to be about the law and the facts in the case.

But right down the line, politicians and media from Joe Biden on down have improperly politicized this case to serve their agenda about the dangers of evil white supremacists.

https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2021/11/11/tucker-carlson-explains-the-most-important-reason-i-would-not-have-had-rittenhouse-testify-n473570

lmao

WOW, what a whopper - REDSTATE + TUCKER CARLSON

image.thumb.jpeg.05acccf89cfacf30ad814f2d03179289.jpeg

PS: You're clearly not listening to the trial - especially with Drew H Live on the stand... politics written all over it - prosecutor establishing BIAS and the judge stopped him in his tracks.

Why would the judge collude with the defense?

Tell us Bonnie?

OR, relay what your keepers tell you!

thanks honey!

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

Clearly you have forgotten, that no one falls for your "look at the horrible source" childishness any longer.

Maybe you should pull out your royal "WE think" 

Hahahahahahahahahaha.

Billzy

37217613.jpg

The judge is operating properly in the case, even the left CNN and MSNBC say so.

Check your inbox for your latest instructions.

12 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Why? Because he won't let the prosecutor highlight where the witness works?

Cuz... the organization Drew works for is a right wing rag?

Never have seen this before... EVER.

And what do politics have to do with this case?

• Haha (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, B-Man said:

8 minutes ago, Beast said:

oh, I don't know...

Internal document shows Trump officials were told to make comments sympathetic to Kyle Rittenhouse

In preparing Homeland Security officials for questions about Rittenhouse from the media, the document suggests that they note that he "took his rifle to the scene of the rioting to help defend small business owners."

"What strikes me about the talking points is that they didn't call for calm among the public,” said Elizabeth Neumann, who served as DHS's assistant secretary for threat prevention and security policy in the Trump administration. “Even in the early hours after the incident, it was known private militias had self-deployed. …They seemed more interested in Rittenhouse's reputation than calling for calm and actual law and order.”

200828-kyle-rittenhouse-al-1208.jpg

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

A fall back to "Orange Man Bad".............Man when it comes to this case you got nothin

8 minutes ago, Beast said:

It shouldn't Beast, but with liberal folks and to a (much) lesser degree, posters like Billstime it is.

This is dangerous stuff for two reasons. One, it is putting a target directly on the back of a judge who has done nothing except enforce typical courtroom procedures on a prosecutor who knows he has no case and has been flailing wildly.

Two, it sets up the narrative that Rittenhouse being found “not guilty” is somehow not the just outcome.

When the latter happens, what do you get?

You get more violence and rioting, and the media do not care one iota that they are pushing that probable outcome with their misleading coverage.

Let’s also note the hypocrisy here. Whenever Donald Trump dared to make an off-hand comment about any judicial proceeding, the media lit into him as unduly interfering in the court system. Yet, when Democrat House leader Hakeem Jeffries proclaimed that Rittenhouse should be locked up and the key should be thrown away last night, no criticism emerged in the mainstream media at all. Weird, right? It’s almost as if the standards the press laid forth for Trump were really just malleable, partisan lines of convenience to push political attacks.

But while those in the press are attacking the judge based on the idea that he holds some mythical bias (he was appointed by a Democrat), others are going right to the left’s favorite play: Calling him a white supremacist.

Those “sanctity of the judiciary” takes pushed from 2016-2020 sure went out the window fast, didn’t they? And who knew that a white person shooting other white people in self-defense is indicative of white supremacy?

What we are seeing are liberals who simply can not cope with the reality that the facts don’t support their preferred outcome. But instead of just admitting that, or at the very least, just shutting their mouths, they are now demanding a teenager be thrown in prison to validate their ridiculous worldview.

These last-minute denouncements of the judge, based on nothing tangible whatsoever, are just another attempt to influence a trial that isn’t going the way they think it should.

The broader problem with that beyond the obvious implications in this specific case (i.e. Rittenhouse going to jail for defending himself) is that it shows one side of the political spectrum has no boundaries. They will literally seek to imprison people who they feel run afoul of their political views, facts be damned. That’s scary stuff.

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2021/11/11/the-talking-points-go-forth-on-the-rittenhouse-trial-as-liberals-struggle-to-cope-n473658

14 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Clearly you have forgotten, that no one falls for your "look at the horrible source" childishness any longer.

Maybe you should pull out your royal "WE think" 

Hahahahahahahahahaha.

Billzy

37217613.jpg

The judge is operating properly in the case, even the left CNN and MSNBC say so.

Check your inbox for your latest instructions.

There is nothing appropriate about the judge. You're clearly NOT even watching.

FD7qiRsVQAUY1-g?format=jpg&name=small

Idiots.

3 minutes ago, B-Man said:

A fall back to "Orange Man Bad".............Man when it comes to this case you got nothin

It shouldn't Beast, but with liberal folks and to a (much) lesser degree, posters like Billstime it is.

This is dangerous stuff for two reasons. One, it is putting a target directly on the back of a judge who has done nothing except enforce typical courtroom procedures on a prosecutor who knows he has no case and has been flailing wildly.

Two, it sets up the narrative that Rittenhouse being found “not guilty” is somehow not the just outcome.

When the latter happens, what do you get?

You get more violence and rioting, and the media do not care one iota that they are pushing that probable outcome with their misleading coverage.

Let’s also note the hypocrisy here. Whenever Donald Trump dared to make an off-hand comment about any judicial proceeding, the media lit into him as unduly interfering in the court system. Yet, when Democrat House leader Hakeem Jeffries proclaimed that Rittenhouse should be locked up and the key should be thrown away last night, no criticism emerged in the mainstream media at all. Weird, right? It’s almost as if the standards the press laid forth for Trump were really just malleable, partisan lines of convenience to push political attacks.

But while those in the press are attacking the judge based on the idea that he holds some mythical bias (he was appointed by a Democrat), others are going right to the left’s favorite play: Calling him a white supremacist.

Those “sanctity of the judiciary” takes pushed from 2016-2020 sure went out the window fast, didn’t they? And who knew that a white person shooting other white people in self-defense is indicative of white supremacy?

What we are seeing are liberals who simply can not cope with the reality that the facts don’t support their preferred outcome. But instead of just admitting that, or at the very least, just shutting their mouths, they are now demanding a teenager be thrown in prison to validate their ridiculous worldview.

These last-minute denouncements of the judge, based on nothing tangible whatsoever, are just another attempt to influence a trial that isn’t going the way they think it should.

The broader problem with that beyond the obvious implications in this specific case (i.e. Rittenhouse going to jail for defending himself) is that it shows one side of the political spectrum has no boundaries. They will literally seek to imprison people who they feel run afoul of their political views, facts be damned. That’s scary stuff.

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2021/11/11/the-talking-points-go-forth-on-the-rittenhouse-trial-as-liberals-struggle-to-cope-n473658

Hey, hack... your own words always haunt you - lmao

27 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Yet, here is Trump commenting on Kyle Rittenhouse AND telling DHS how to respond to questions on the case = but not a peep or acknowledgement from our resident hack!

But - I know, your sources can only focus on how it's Joe Biden's fault Kyle drove over state lines with an AR-15 to play EMT and "help" people.

Ya... keep your narrative going. 

Maybe the 17 year old should have stayed home and beat up girls...

44 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Rare,   a common sense liberal.

Sounds like what I had posted on the previous page.

The elephant in the room at the Rittenhouse trial:

Had Democrats allowed the police to conduct disorder control, none of this would ever have happened.

Leftists hamstringing cops while their domestic terrorist foot soldiers ran free are to blame here.

Tulsi isn’t a liberal.  In this political climate, she’s basically another Joe Manchin… aka a Republican who doesn’t know it yet. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, BillStime said:

But - I know, your sources can only focus on how it's Joe Biden's fault Kyle drove over state lines with an AR-15 to play EMT and "help" people.

He didn’t drive over state lines with a gun that was determined day one of the trial. Multiple witnesses stated he was helping put out fires, and trying to provide medical help.  He’s going to walk on all charges as he should.  

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nytimes.com/2021/11/10/us/rittenhouse-trial-semiautomatic-rifle.amp.html

• Agree 1

6 minutes ago, Mynamemike said:

He didn’t drive over state lines with a gun that was determined day one of the trial. Multiple witnesses stated he was helping put out fires, and trying to provide medical help.  He’s going to walk on all charges as he should.  

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nytimes.com/2021/11/10/us/rittenhouse-trial-semiautomatic-rifle.amp.html

Mmmmmmmhmmmmmmm.....

He claims he kept his gun in another state IF YOU CHOOSE TO BELIEVE it (which of course, you do). 

Regardless 17 year olds acting as private security are not legally allowed to carry AR15s in Wisconsin.