Domestic terrorist attack in Wisconsin

Just now, BillStime said:

Mmmmmmmhmmmmmmm.....

He claims he kept his gun in another state IF YOU CHOOSE TO BELIEVE it (which of course, you do). 

Regardless 17 year olds acting as private security are not legally allowed to carry AR15s in Wisconsin.

But in Wisconsin gangs of armed looters and rioters can legally assault and murder minors that are prohibited from defending themselves..

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

Mmmmmmmhmmmmmmm.....

He claims he kept his gun in another state IF YOU CHOOSE TO BELIEVE it (which of course, you do). 

Regardless 17 year olds acting as private security are not legally allowed to carry AR15s in Wisconsin.

I won’t argue it was dumb for him to be there in the first place. With that said he was doing exactly what him and the witnesses said he was doing. 

58 minutes ago, Beast said:

And what do politics have to do with this case?

These dead violent ex-felons, er, upstanding gentlemen were there to protest the unjust shooting of another violent ex-felon, er, upstanding gentleman.  So martyrdom by association.

32 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Tulsi isn’t a liberal.  In this political climate, she’s basically another Joe Manchin… aka a Republican who doesn’t know it yet. 

She's a hero, much like Liz Cheney...

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

But in Wisconsin gangs of armed looters and rioters can legally assault and murder minors that are prohibited from defending themselves..

Why did you leave out the Proud Boys and Boogaloo Bois?  Not part of the narrative?

Just now, All_Pro_Bills said:

You know perfectly well I'm referring to BLM and Antifa rioters along with their associated activist that get a free pass from prosecution.   

But you left out the other half - why?

They were there, too.

Why else was Kyle there?

5 minutes ago, BillStime said:

But you left out the other half - why?

They were there, too.

Why else was Kyle there?

We all know that BLM and Antifa were responsible for almost all the property damage and street violence that occurred in 2020.   And I expect that if leftist rioters didn't attack him then Rittenhouse would not have shot them.  The common sense lesson here is if you don't want to be shot then don't attack somebody that's armed.

Also Drew:

4 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

We all know that BLM and Antifa were responsible for almost all the property damage and street violence that occurred in 2020.   And I expect that if leftist rioters didn't attack him then Rittenhouse would not have shot them.  The common sense lesson here is if you don't want to be shot then don't attack somebody that's armed.

Wait, so... you have proof the the Proud Boys and Boogaloo Bois were there just to play...  MEDIC?  Like Kyle?  Who showed up with an AR-15?

They weren't provocateurs?

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

oh, I don't know...

Internal document shows Trump officials were told to make comments sympathetic to Kyle Rittenhouse

In preparing Homeland Security officials for questions about Rittenhouse from the media, the document suggests that they note that he "took his rifle to the scene of the rioting to help defend small business owners."

"What strikes me about the talking points is that they didn't call for calm among the public,” said Elizabeth Neumann, who served as DHS's assistant secretary for threat prevention and security policy in the Trump administration. “Even in the early hours after the incident, it was known private militias had self-deployed. …They seemed more interested in Rittenhouse's reputation than calling for calm and actual law and order.”

200828-kyle-rittenhouse-al-1208.jpg

Is that INSIDE of the courtroom?

Are you really as big of a dunce as you appear to be?

Just now, Beast said:

Is that INSIDE of the courtroom?

Are you really as big of a dunce as you appear to be?

Wait, Beast - you never clarified - how on earth did you miss out on being at this controversial event?

And regarding your question - you should work on your reading comprehension, you dunce!

Drew H Live (key Defense witness) attended the January 6 Insurrection?

Shortly before Jan 6th. Drew Hernandez called for "bloodshed" and a "second civil war" at a rally with J6 organizer Ali Alexander.

What a GEM.

No wonder the Judge (colluding with the defense) did not want the prosecutors to dig into his history to establish credibility and bias.

Idiots

@SoCal Deek - whoops, I did it again... lmao

6 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Drew H Live (key Defense witness) attended the January 6 Insurrection?

Shortly before Jan 6th. Drew Hernandez called for "bloodshed" and a "second civil war" at a rally with J6 organizer Ali Alexander.

What a GEM.

No wonder the Judge (colluding with the defense) did not want the prosecutors to dig into his history to establish credibility and bias.

Idiots

@SoCal Deek - whoops, I did it again... lmao

See! Exactly as I said. 

3 hours ago, BillStime said:

What strikes me about the talking points is that they didn't call for calm among the public,” said Elizabeth Neumann,

Wonder where this story comes from and if it may have political motive?

Those are what you call rhetorical questions.

Always, always check your sources, and the sub-sources.

Though I'm loathe to cite wiki, I don't have the heart to chase after this continued foolishness. To wit, Ms Neumann:

In August 2020 she made an ad for Republican Voters Against Trump in which she endorsed the presidential candidacy of Joe Biden and called Trump's language and actions "racist," saying she considers "America is less safe" due to Trump's failure in leadership.

• Angry 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Leave it to Joy Reid to memorialize a child rapist who was shot chasing a minor to continue pushing her white supremacy agenda 

https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2021/11/11/leave-it-to-joy-reid-to-memorialize-a-child-rapist-who-was-shot-chasing-a-minor-to-continue-pushing-her-white-supremacy-agenda-watch/

I do not condone Joseph Rosenbaum's history but this take is just as disgusting and on par for you, Bonnie.

While you're at it - why don't you do research on 9/11 victims and find those with a sordid past to justify the actions of al Qaeda.

Idiots

Oh those poor rioters..........

Rittenhouse prosecutor says witness’s Kenosha riot videos are ‘very slanted against the people who are rioting’

"the people who are rioting, you characterize them as rioters" Priceless.

• Haha (+1) 3

19 minutes ago, Dukestreetking said:

Wonder where this story comes from and if it may have political motive?

Those are what you call rhetorical questions.

Always, always check your sources, and the sub-sources.

Though I'm loathe to cite wiki, I don't have the heart to chase after this continued foolishness. To wit, Ms Neumann:

In August 2020 she made an ad for Republican Voters Against Trump in which she endorsed the presidential candidacy of Joe Biden and called Trump's language and actions "racist," saying she considers "America is less safe" due to Trump's failure in leadership.

"Welcome" to PPP...

lmao

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

Leave it to Joy Reid to memorialize a child rapist who was shot chasing a minor to continue pushing her white supremacy agenda 

https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2021/11/11/leave-it-to-joy-reid-to-memorialize-a-child-rapist-who-was-shot-chasing-a-minor-to-continue-pushing-her-white-supremacy-agenda-watch/

The other guy was a serial domestic abuser.  Both did time in prison.  Violent felons committing violence and getting killed?  Shocker!

30 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Exactly.

LOL!  I can only imagine the responses she got to that idiotic tweet.

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

15 hours ago, SCBills said:

Tulsi isn’t a liberal.  In this political climate, she’s basically another Joe Manchin… aka a Republican who doesn’t know it yet. 

Um…well in terms of policy, Tulsi isn’t anywhere remotely close to the GOP. She’s basically a Glenn Greenwald progressive, minus her terrible takes on several aspects of the war on Islamic terror.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

11 hours ago, Doc said:

The other guy was a serial domestic abuser.  Both did time in prison.  Violent felons committing violence and getting killed?  Shocker!

LOL!  I can only imagine the responses she got to that idiotic tweet.

She's deep in the echo chamber; the replies agreed with her.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, unbillievable said:

She's deep in the echo chamber; the replies agreed with her.

Yes, we should shoot all skateboarders.  :rolleyes:

1 hour ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

From a quick glance at this mornings press clippings it appears the MSM's next move here is to attack the credibility and character of the judge.  I assume the jury will be next.  

It's funny hearing the idiot celebs bloviate about Rittenhouse.  The funniest is when they talk about his "privilege."  Considering the idiots he shot were white, what "privilege" is that?  To defend himself?  :rolleyes:

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

From a quick glance at this mornings press clippings it appears the MSM's next move here is to attack the credibility and character of the judge.  I assume the jury will be next.  

The media knows this is headed for acquittal.

They've already started pushing systematic racism. They're now attacking the judge, the jury, the court system, the law...

Just reading the headlines, even today, you would think the prosecution presented an open and shut case, but the "racist" judge has a vendetta against them.

• Like (+1) 2

28 minutes ago, unbillievable said:

He will sue everyone after he gets out. This kid will never live a normal life, so he needs enough to last him forever.

The Libtards didn't learn from Sandmann.

Edited by Beast

44 minutes ago, unbillievable said:

The media knows this is headed for acquittal.

They've already started pushing systematic racism. They're now attacking the judge, the jury, the court system, the law...

Just reading the headlines, even today, you would think the prosecution presented an open and shut case, but the "racist" judge has a vendetta against them.

LOL!  "Systemic racism"...when a white boy shoots white mean who tried to assault him.  The Dems have gone Simple Jack.

36 minutes ago, unbillievable said:

He will sue everyone after he gets out. This kid will never live a normal life, so he needs enough to last him forever.

I hope he does.

• Haha (+1) 1

20 hours ago, BillStime said:

"Welcome" to PPP...

lmao

Meh...I lurk every once in a while, and rarely comment (only when my HR is, say, +150).

Impossible to persuade, or genuinely discuss complexity in this type of media... subjects that would include law(s) of self-defense, even though it basically comes down to IIRP standard.

Btw, KR clearly meets this threshold, despite the fact that it wasn't a great idea to be there. 

3 minutes ago, Dukestreetking said:

Meh...I lurk every once in a while, and rarely comment (only when my HR is, say, +150).

Impossible to persuade, or genuinely discuss complexity in this type of media... subjects that would include law(s) of self-defense, even though it basically comes down to IIRP standard.

Btw, KR clearly meets this threshold, despite the fact that it wasn't a great idea to be there. 

Might be self defense but a 17 year old showing up w a AR-15 wasn’t looking to play medic.

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

Yea Kyle should sue Biden and make sure he gets the same corrupt judge.

Judge would definitely allow the use of the word VICTIM in the case.

idiots 

Not victims, preps trying to kill some guy that shot them.  So are we running with the biased judge narrative from here?  On the other hand just use your imagination and visualize Rittenhouse was a BLM activist and you can advocate for his innocence and decry the injustices of the legal system.  

• Like (+1) 1