Domestic terrorist attack in Wisconsin

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

He is on the stand now.

Kyle Rittenhouse testifies that Joseph Rosenbaum threatened to ‘cut your f*cking hearts out and kill you, breaks down on the stand [videos]

https://twitchy.com/sarahd-313035/2021/11/10/kyle-rittenhouse-testifies-that-joseph-rosenbaum-threatened-to-cut-your-fcking-hearts-out-and-kill-you-nggers-breaks-down-on-the-stand-videos/

Whether or not that proves to be the right move remains to be seen.

But Rittenhouse’s testimony is certainly compelling.

We will see when the prosecutor gets his turn.

Just a heads up - there is nothing normal about this judge.

The fix is in.

• Haha (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, BillStime said:

The fix is in.

Yeah, no.  He's probably wondering why he got this waste of taxpayer dollars show trial.

10 minutes ago, Doc said:

Yeah, no.  He's probably wondering why he got this waste of taxpayer dollars show trial.

So, no need for jury trial, eh? Kyle is innocent because the right wing mob said so? 

Yea, there is NOTHING normal or impartial about this judge.

Que: mistrial.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

So, no need for jury trial, eh? Kyle is innocent because the right wing mob said so? 

Usual nonsense.

No, he is innocent because (unlike you) everyone paying attention to the evidence sees it clearly.

For the board, here is some of the objective comments from over a year ago.

On 8/27/2020 at 8:15 AM, Tiberius said:

Terrorist

On 8/28/2020 at 9:08 AM, SectionC3 said:

Enjoy prison, 17-year-old douchebag. 

On 8/28/2020 at 9:45 AM, BillStime said:

The kid is a terrorist and should be on death row. 

😂

• Like (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Usual nonsense.

No, he is innocent because (unlike you) everyone paying attention to the evidence sees it clearly.

😂

So invested - Bonnie - why is that? Do you win something? How do you know Kyle is innocent?

Are you going to win just like the white people in this photo did?

image.thumb.jpeg.1b9d5251bfec38d65474bc8dd04f2722.jpeg

Edited by BillStime
  • Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Usual nonsense.

😂

How does self defense apply while in commission of a crime? 

After hearing the evidence it's clear he didn't just start shooting indiscriminately. I just don't see how he's not responsible for the deaths since it was a crime for him to be carrying a gun as a minor. 

46 minutes ago, BillStime said:

The fix is in.

So let me get this straight…a guy who spends every waking moment posting Twitter crap on a football message board is now the judge of who’s ‘normal’? 😂😂😂

• Haha (+1) 1

How do you know Kyle is innocent?

I realize that you are floundering, but I have already answered this.

I am watching the trial live, any cogent person would decide that he is innocent of any murder charges, they should never have been brought.

Added: You need to use a different picture, yours is blatantly biased and multiple errors...........but you knew that.

My favorite exchange so far.

Binger: What was so urgent about the fire that you were running.

Kyle: Uh ... it was a fire?

Just now, SoCal Deek said:

So let me get this straight…a guy who spends every waking moment posting Twitter crap on a football message board is now the judge of who’s ‘normal’? 😂😂😂

Wait - are you not on a football message board... commenting as well?

idiots

On 8/29/2020 at 12:47 PM, B-Man said:

Domestic Terror, my a.s.s.

BYE BYE NARRATIVE.

1-530-600x300.jpg

Kyle Rittenhouse is a community lifeguard who was working in Kenosha the day of the shooting.

This simple fact destroys the narrative being peddled by the mainstream media that he had “crossed state lines” to harm the rioters.

In a statement by Rittenhouse’s legal team at Pierce Bainbridge, provided to the Gateway Pundit, they explained that “after Kyle finished his work that day as a community lifeguard in Kenosha, he wanted to help clean up some of the damage, so he and a friend went to the local public high school to remove graffiti by rioters.”

Additionally, the weapon Rittenhouse was using to protect himself and others never crossed state lines.

“Later in the day, they received information about a call for help from a local business owner, whose downtown Kenosha auto dealership was largely destroyed by mob violence,” the statement continues. “Business owner needed help to protect what he had left of his life’s work, including two nearby mechanic’s shops. Kyle and a friend armed themselves with rifles due to the deadly violence gripping Kenosha and many other American cities, and headed to the business premises. The weapons were in Wisconsin and never crossed state lines.”

When Rittenhouse arrived at the mechanics shop, he and others stood guard to prevent further destruction. Later that night, long after the 8 p.m. curfew had passed, the police began to disperse a group of rioters. His lawyer, John M. Pierce, explains that while dispersing the mob, they maneuvered a mass of individuals down the street towards the auto shops. Rittenhouse and the others were threatened and taunted, but he did not react. “His intent was not to incite violence, but simply to deter property damage and use his training to provide first aid to injured community members,” Pierce says.

After the situation seemed to be diffused, Rittenhouse became increasingly concerned about people who were injured at the gas station, so he went in that direction with his first aid kit. He helped those he could find who were injured, either by administering aid or directing them which way to go for help beyond what he could offer.

The statement says that by the final time that Rittenhouse returned to the gas station and “confirmed there were no more injured individuals who needed assistance, police had advanced their formation and blocked what would have been his path back to the mechanic’s shop. Kyle then complied with the police instructions not to go back there. Kyle returned to the gas station until he learned of a need to help protect the second mechanic’s shop further down the street where property destruction was imminent with no police were nearby.”

“As Kyle proceeded towards the second mechanic’s shop, he was accosted by multiple rioters who recognized that he had been attempting to protect a business the mob wanted to destroy. This outraged the rioters and created a mob now determined to hurt Kyle. They began chasing him down. Kyle attempted to get away, but he could not do so quickly enough. Upon the sound of a gunshot behind him, Kyle turned and was immediately faced with an attacker lunging towards him and reaching for his rifle. He reacted instantaneously and justifiably with his weapon to protect himself, firing and striking the attacker,” Pierce explains.

Additionally, Rittenhouse stopped to ensure care for his attacker, hardly sounds like someone who had went to the riot with intent to kill.

MUCH more at the link: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/08/kyle-rittenhouse-working-lifeguard-kenosha-day-shooting-went-clean-vandalism-school-work/

On 8/29/2020 - you already made your opinion because your masters told how to think... 

On 8/27/2020 at 5:16 PM, B-Man said:

JUSTICE WILL BE SERVED: 

‘Enough Is Enough’: CovCath Attorney Lin Wood Offers to Help Kyle Rittenhouse For Free After GoFundMe Shuts Down Legal Defense Fund.

Lin Wood, the famed attorney who successfully represented Covington Catholic’s Nick Sandmann in multiple lawsuits against the media, graciously and heroically offered to help Kyle Rittenhouse for free on Thursday morning after GoFundMe suspended his legal defense fund.

Rittenhouse is disturbingly being charged with first-degree murder for defending himself against a registered sex offender involved in sex crimes with a minor and two other violent assailants with criminal records that attacked him during the riots on Tuesday night in Kenosha, Wisconsin.

After witnessing Democrat congresswoman Ayanna Pressley smear Rittenhouse as a “white supremacist domestic terrorist,” Lin Wood tweeted: “Ayanna Pressley just got condemned to the World of the Blocked. She is no Elvis. And I am not a criminal defense lawyer but I am going to see what I can do tomorrow to help Kyle Rittenhouse. If a private defense lawyer steps up to defend him, please notify me of his or her name.”

But just try getting a rioting, thieving arsonist to face even a single charge.

Related item from Leon Wolf: Charging Kyle Rittenhouse with first-degree murder is facially absurd.

On 8/27/2020 - you already made your opinion because your masters told how to think... 

LIN WOOD?

lmao

8 minutes ago, Motorin' said:

How does self defense apply while in commission of a crime? 

After hearing the evidence it's clear he didn't just start shooting indiscriminately. I just don't see how he's not responsible for the deaths since it was a crime for him to be carrying a gun as a minor. 

While not completely analogous....that would be like saying when a guy breaks into your house and threatens to slit your kid's throat, that kid cannot shoot them because they're too young to fire a gun.

On 11/7/2021 at 10:13 AM, B-Man said:

Reminder *

Rittenhouse On Trial

by John Hinderaker

Kyle Rittenhouse is the then-17 year old boy who showed up in Kenosha, Wisconsin, during the violent riots, looting and arson that occurred last year. Rittenhouse, armed with a rifle, wanted to help maintain order and protect private property, but it was a misguided mission to say the least. He ran afoul of extreme leftists, most likely Antifa members, and, coming under attack, shot three of them, two fatally. Viewing the videos that were circulating at the time, it seemed pretty clear to me that the kid acted in self-defense. Now Rittenhouse is being prosecuted for murder.

https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2021/11/rittenhouse-on-trial.php

Reminder Bonnie - talk about someone with an invested narrative to maintain.

9 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Wait - are you not on a football message board... commenting as well?

idiots

Yes I am...but you will not find me mining Twitter for every idiotic tweet that comes along.  You're in a league all your own there. (Well, you and B-Man anyway.)

• Eyeroll 1

6 minutes ago, BillStime said:

LIN WOOD?

Well we have reached the "I'm losing so badly that I had better increase my letter size" section.       embarrassing .

Meanwhile back at the trial........

Binger: If you are helping people, why would you think somebody would want to hurt you?

Kyle: Somebody did try to hurt me, and I was helping people.

Ouch.

Binger: Trying to tell them that you might appear to them that you were on the other side?

I'm not on anybody's side.

Binger: You are looking at your attorney a lot.

Objection!

3 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Reminder Bonnie - talk about someone with an invested narrative to maintain.

Just pointed out that the thread title is incorrect.

But you knew that.

You clearly have no bias Bonnie...

Never claimed otherwise

But you knew that.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, B-Man said:

Well we have reached the "I'm losing so badly that I had better increase my letter size" section.       embarrassing .

Binger: If you are helping people, why would you think somebody would want to hurt you?

Ouch.

Binger: Trying to tell them that you might appear to them that you were on the other side?

Objection!

But you knew that.

Bonnie, you are a hack. 

Binger: You're walking around offering medical, outside that property, on street, did anyone respond and say need help?

Yes.

When?

Someone had cut finger open. Before this.

(Binger surprised by another answer. Oofah)

Video continues. Kyle offering aid to fire brigade person who was hit by a rubber bullet. "It just stung."

"Anyone need medical?" Again, again.

Binger: It seems to me that this person is thinking this.

(AGAIN, Binger is testifying)

• Like (+1) 1

52 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

While not completely analogous....that would be like saying when a guy breaks into your house and threatens to slit your kid's throat, that kid cannot shoot them because they're too young to fire a gun.

No it is. The kid in your example didn't illegally take the the gun to an active riot. The kid in your example did nothing illegal and did nothing to put himself in harm's way while illegally brandishing a gun.

Wow. Binger just said that people protecting their own communities is not something that happens in “regular society”.

If you want a description of Leftism, there you have it.

However starting random fires and destroying random property. That is normal.

• Like (+1) 2

58 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Ouch.

Objection!

But you knew that.

Never claimed otherwise

But you knew that.

Is that a serious question?  :o

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

Yea, there is NOTHING normal or impartial about this judge.

Que: mistrial.

LOL!  Yeah, mistrial...for the defense.

But hey BSTime, this is OK? 

Key Rittenhouse Witness Claims He Was Asked To Change His Statement By Prosecution

Edited by Doc
  • Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Doc said:

Is that a serious question?  :o

LOL!  Yeah, mistrial...for the defense.

But hey BSTime, this is OK? 

Key Rittenhouse Witness Claims He Was Asked To Change His Statement By Prosecution

Well, if true - I'm shocked the judge hasn't already let Kyle walk...

But wait, I thought Obstruction of Justice was acceptable for the mob?

27 minutes ago, BillStime said:

But wait, I thought Obstruction of Justice was acceptable for the mob?

You are incorrect

facepalm.gif

Binger: Can you see you raised your weapon and pointed it at someone?

Kyle: I can't see that.

Binger: Show it again.

Objection, he's answered.

Binger: Helping him see.

1 hour ago, Motorin' said:

No it is. The kid in your example didn't illegally take the the gun to an active riot. The kid in your example did nothing illegal and did nothing to put himself in harm's way while illegally brandishing a gun.

So you are arguing that the Kyle is the problem here, not the violent rioters? Or did I miss a large portion of an argument and this is a tangent?

Some of these prosecutors are pure evil.  

Anyone watching this trial with an open mind and no preconceived notions of what the verdict should be, can come to the conclusion that Kyle Rittenhouse should not go to prison for what happened.  

This prosecutor is simply spending his day trying to twist Kyle into saying something… anything… to help the case that he does not have. 

I understand this is his job - but if your job consists of trying to mindf**k people into a prison cell, when the evidence says otherwise, you’re a terrible human being. 

This “handgun positioning” line of questioning is utterly insane. 

Edited by SCBills
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 3

50 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

So you are arguing that the Kyle is the problem here, not the violent rioters? Or did I miss a large portion of an argument and this is a tangent?

That's a bad false dichotomy. The people he shot may have been terrible people doing terrible things. 

It's not only not his place to take arms to a riot, it's a crime.

Even if the people he shot were committing crimes themselves, they are dead because stood in the middle of a riot with a loaded gun, which in and of itself is a crime. 

How anyone can find him faultless is beyond me, unless you are pro vigilante and think we need more armed people in the streets. Good luck with that.

14 minutes ago, Motorin' said:

That's a bad false dichotomy. The people he shot may have been terrible people doing terrible things. 

Even if the people he shot were committing crimes themselves, they are dead because stood in the middle of a riot with a loaded gun, which in and of itself is a crime. 

How anyone can find him faultless is beyond me, unless you are pro vigilante and think we need more armed people in the streets. Good luck with that.

We could have used a few dozen more  Rittenhouse's in both Kenosha and Minneapolis.

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

20 minutes ago, Beast said:

We could have used a few dozen more  Rittenhouse's in both Kenosha and Minneapolis.

You want the deaths to triple? These immature boys playing soldier are no help. This is a classic example of that.

I don't think Kyle should go to jail for murder, but his whole group of "Proud Boys" instigated a mob and he, being an untrained immature child, ended up killing people. These are the opposite of heroes or honorable soldiers. Just wannabes. 

• Dislike 1

51 minutes ago, Motorin' said:

So to his crime is that he was Kenosha? Or because he was there with a gun? I assume you don't live were violent protests happen but if you did I bet you feel differently. If a violent protest started in my neighborhood the protest would end with first act of violence because the perpetrator would be dead from a whole lot of people shooting them. I think Kyle is stupid for being there but without being attacked nothing bad happens to him or the others. The actions of the others caused him to fire in self defense. He is not the "faultless" but in this instance he is not guilty of murder or anything of the sort.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Dislike 1

48 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

You want the deaths to triple? These immature boys playing soldier are no help. This is a classic example of that.

I don't think Kyle should go to jail for murder, but his whole group of "Proud Boys" instigated a mob and he, being an untrained immature child, ended up killing people. These are the opposite of heroes or honorable soldiers. Just wannabes. 

lmao yeah the Proud Boys started a riot in response to a clean shoot of a black dude. Give us a *****in break dude

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, LeGOATski said:

Untrained?

He knew enough to use deadly force when faced with deadly force.

What Rittenhouse was doing in Kenosha was 100% honorable.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Beast said:

Untrained?

He knew enough to use deadly force when faced with deadly force.

What Rittenhouse was doing in Kenosha was 100% honorable.

Wait, Beast!!!!

You’re always on-site for these controversial events - you weren’t there? 

* Reminder.........Thread title is incorrect

Welcome to today’s Law of Self Defense ongoing coverage of the Kyle Rittenhouse trial. I am, of course, Attorney Andrew Branca, for Law of Self Defense.

Today the trial heard testimony from the defendant himself, Kyle Rittenhouse—a high-stakes bet by the defense, and one that always has risk of snatching defeat from the jaws of victory.

Fortunately for the defense, however, it appears that Assistant District Attorney Binger is leveraging this remarkable opportunity for the state to collapse not only the State’s own narrative of guilt in this trial, but to collapse the entire trial itself.

Indeed, so grievous has been Binger’s over-stepping on fundamental Constitutional rights of defendants, and curb-stomping on evidentiary rulings previously made by Judge Schroeder, that not only is the defense threatening to seek a mistrial with prejudice—meaning Rittenhouse could not be tried again, as would normally be permitted if there was a mistrial—but Judge Schroeder has repeatedly dismissed the jury during Binger’s cross-examination of Kyle to forcefully scold the prosecutor, and sometimes angrily shouting at him.

Throughout it all, Binger remains unable to pry even from the defendant himself any testimony that in any way undermines Kyle Rittenhouse’s core legal defense of self-defense.  As usual, we’re hearing little but innuendo, snark, snide, and table pounding from the State.

Although Binger’s cross-examination could best be characterized as flailing from his first question until the moment a frustrated Judge Schroeder abruptly broke for lunch, there were three major incidents during the prosecutor’s cross of Rittenhouse that particularly frustrated the court.

More at the link:https://legalinsurrection.com/2021/11/rittenhouse-trial-kyle-takes-the-stand-prosecutor-incurs-wrath-of-judge/

REMEMBER

You carry a gun so you’re hard to kill.

Know the law so you’re hard to convict.

Stay safe!

–Attorney Andrew F. Branca
Law of Self Defense LLC

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1