If Trump loses and refuses to leave

28 minutes ago, section122 said:

To the bolded:  I'm always amazed at how both sides do the same thing and then each demographic falls for it.  Dems went russian hoax and were proven to be wrong and now here comes republicans pushing voter fraud and repubs think it is so widespread it will close a 200k gap.

I am all for a review of this.  I just don't think anything will come of it.  In the meantime Trump could be handling himself with grace (I know that isn't his style) and say something like "the results aren't in my favor but after a review I think some things will come to light to change that".  Instead he is going full on petulant child and it is just proving many people's worst thoughts about him true.  It is also getting a lot of people to turn against him.  I watched fox news through the election because they had the best coverage.  Aside from one guy, the rest pushed for him to accept the results even if he wants to continue to challenge them.

I hope it does go to the SC.  I hope definitively it is proven that the election was done completely fairly.  I will accept if they overturn the results as small of a possibility as that is.  I also hope though, that the people who are screaming about election fraud with absolutely no proof will accept the SC ruling.  Besides the SC has 3 judges from Trump directly shouldn't the right feel very confident that at least the process will be completed fairly?  

This Is a valid and perfectly rational response in a normal election cycle. I would be standing besise you if most of what occurred had not.

Trump = petulant child.  

Sure, if the opposition had a modicum of decency in the fight, Trump would be an outlier.  What I saw was the normalization of destruction of people, starting with the accepted narrative that DJT was a racist-assaulted etc etc. It was said and published as fact, though DJT rubbed shoulders with these people for decades, he ran his Beauty Pagent show, The Apprentice and chummed around with Washington royalty.   

If Trump were Romney (the most glaring Cuckhold in American politics), he hedges, he calculates, he ruminates and stews all the way back home to Utah.  The thing is, Trump ain’t Romney, in fact, he’s a lot like Biden when Biden was 100% Biden—he swings back hard and punches until he’s down or you’re down.  

Put another way, when someone calls you the horrible things that the Dems did, and they expose you and your family to the dangers associated with being branded a traitor, you fight or die.

AS for the SC, the three on the court don’t swing me one way or the other.  At some point, you have to be pragmatic.  Assuming there was substantial fraud, will a jurist like ACB expose families and businesses across the spectrum to the mobs we’ve seen this summer?  Would she expose her family?   Or, do they collectively take the easy road and just give it to em, betting the rage and hostility from those on the right will be the better alternative?   Whatever the outcome, it is what it is and I’ll acknowledge it: 

I had no issue with the politicization of Trump as a womanizer, tax cheat, whatever.  Treason though, that was my line. You gotta knock him out if that’s your angle. 

Chuck Schumer infamously said that the intelligence community will find “six ways to Sunday to get you.”.  Can you find me a mainstream article or top Dem politician calling on him to walk that back?  Note, not that they will get you legally and lawfully, just that they’ll get you one way or the other.  Ominous but no one on the other side thought twice about it. I think they found the way. 

As for going forward, the personal destruction angle is all that is left.  That’s the game, and while it bothers me to feel this way, it seemed to work quite well for the Dems in 2020.   If Trump loses as is likely to occur—-honestly in the media it’s like there is no ongoing battle at all—-i hope he’s an effective ambassador to punch at Biden for the next 4 years.  Speak loudly and often of energy independence, relationships in the Middle East etc. Criticize everything and portray the sell out of the American people in real time. 

22 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

No he's moved the goal posts from saying Trump won't leave to won't concede.  That's like the Bills taking off their cleats and putting on skates because they're now wanting to play hockey.  So your metaphor wasn't even close. 

So you think Trump will leave then?

2 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

If Trump loses and refuses to leave

You sure have a funny way of spelling concede. 

So where are you moving the goalposts to next?  

He has already refused to admit defeat. The original point wasn't that the Army would have to intercede by bombing the White House. It was that he would refuse to accept the verdict of the voters.

He hasn't.

Everyone in Congress knows he an idiot. The cowardly Republicans have to act otherwise, because of facing the wrath of his even more stupid backers.

Louie Gohmert might be the exception. He might be a bigger idiot than Trump.

• Like (+1) 1

Are any of you stupid enough to believe this?

I thought he said it wouldn't even be in the news after the election.

How scary is it that millions of people are following this total moron?

Yeah, I know. Some live here.

• Like (+1) 3

33 minutes ago, Kemp said:

He has already refused to admit defeat. The original point wasn't that the Army would have to intercede by bombing the White House. It was that he would refuse to accept the verdict of the voters.

He hasn't.

Everyone in Congress knows he an idiot. The cowardly Republicans have to act otherwise, because of facing the wrath of his even more stupid backers.

Louie Gohmert might be the exception. He might be a bigger idiot than Trump.

No the original point was he’d refuse to leave.  Hence the title of your thread.  We’ll see what happens when Biden is no longer the President elect.  Sorry but you have to come out on the ice after the second period.

32 minutes ago, BillStime said:

image.jpeg

No I’m here loving life. 

• Haha (+1) 1

What short memories the Trump supporters have.

Elections have always been called after election night by the media, no conspiracy they just look at the vote totals coming in and how many are left uncounted. They then count it state by state when they believe the uncounted ballots cannot overcome a lead - there is generally a lag from media outlet to outlet depending on how much they want to vet the information.

They called it for Trump in 2016 and although there was plenty that marveled that so many polls were wrong, and that so many people could support that odious, orange, philandering, TV con man, folks did not attack the election process with calls of voter fraud, or calls of conspiracy. Just calls from democrats and many independents for what went wrong with the democrat's campaign.

Pretty sure even those "radical" media outlets (apparently all the major outlets that are not FOX news) called it for Trump after election night.

You also see folks that do not understand the basic premise that you have vote totals from those that go to the polls, then millions of ballots that were sent via the mail that then have to be counted and tallied. This is why Trump's lead at some of the swing-state polls vanished as valid mailed-in ballots and absentee ballots and military ballots are counted and added to the totals. It is a normal lag that could be resolved if GOP leadership in PA for instance allowed them to begin tallying the mailed in votes before election day. But the GOP would not allow it - so you have the inevitable lag of counting all those ballots later.

I did not expect Trump to lose and show even a molecule of dignity - why start behaving like a responsible full-grown adult now? I also fully expected his gullible, conspiracy-slurping, followers to be just as classless. Same with the spineless GOP wastes of oxygen in the Senate.

So, no surprises so far.

Edited by WideNine
  • Like (+1) 4

4 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

What always amazes me about the mind of the liberal voter is that they’ll see corruption—groundless, alleged or otherwise— and conspiracy across the board in private enterprise and scream about it. Yet, in an election involving 150m votes after the 4 years of Russia hoax, The attempted destruction of Brett K , Ukrainamania and the like, they’ll look dumbfounded when you suggest they lack credibility.  That ship long since sailed.  

It’s not just the 4 illegal votes that you're confident maxes out the wrongdoing—and I’ll bet it was more but I’m a crazy conspiracy guy who thought the FB ads didn’t change the world—it’s structural changes that deal with when and how votes are tabulated and which body is responsible for overseeing that issue.  

Besides, if there is nothing to worry about and 149,999,996 of the 150,000,000 are legit, then A little extra scrutiny is good for us all.  

If it goes up to the SC like many on our side hope it will, we can all rest comfortably knowing a job well performed is a job well done even if we don’t like the outcome.  And to be completely honest, I think you could have substantial evidence of criminal wrongdoing and voter fraud but otherwise sage conservative judges would side with Biden. I think the calculation would be there was too much downside in terms of rioting, death and destruction to doing the correct thing legally. 

Who is the Defense Secretary-Elect?  That’s critical here. 

There's more oversight and accountability when it comes to the government compared to private enterprises (which is one of the reasons I despise charter schools).  From the moment it was reported that there were going to be a large amount of mail in ballots because of the pandemic my first thought was god I hope this is a landslide in either direction or one side will not except the validity because of them.  Especially deeply political people that have deep antipathy to the opposing party like you do.  Unfortunately, it was another close election in six or so states.  The fact that Biden's up thousands of votes in all of these states now makes it unlikely that you can prove voter fraud because in the rare instances in the past where they have found it it's only been about up to 100 votes or so.

My problem is with the way the election results are reported.  Just let me know when the results when all the votes are counted.  Have a Republican and Democrat observer at each polling place to ensure the validity.  It would be easier to stomach on the right if it was reported all at once that Trump lost say Pennsylvania by 50,000 votes instead of seeing his lead slowly disappear over the course of three days because they take forever to count in the mail in ballots.

2 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

There's more oversight and accountability when it comes to the government compared to private enterprises (which is one of the reasons I despise charter schools).  From the moment it was reported that there were going to be a large amount of mail in ballots because of the pandemic my first thought was god I hope this is a landslide in either direction or one side will not except the validity because of them.  Especially deeply political people that have deep antipathy to the opposing party like you do.  Unfortunately, it was another close election in six or so states.  The fact that Biden's up thousands of votes in all of these states now makes it unlikely that you can prove voter fraud because in the rare instances in the past where they have found it it's only been about up to 100 votes or so.

My problem is with the way the election results are reported.  Just let me know when the results when all the votes are counted.  Have a Republican and Democrat observer at each polling place to ensure the validity.  It would be easier to stomach on the right if it was reported all at once that Trump lost say Pennsylvania by 50,000 votes instead of seeing his lead slowly disappear over the course of three days because they take forever to count in the mail in ballots.

The GOP created the issue with delayed counting of mailed in ballots in PA. I find it amazingly audacious for any of them to B word about a process that they forced that created a delay that they manufactured.

Despite spending $1 million on new equipment to open envelopes and count mail-in ballots quicker, Lawrence Jr. said it'll still take days to count a quarter million ballots without action by lawmakers and Gov. Tom Wolf to allow for sorting before Nov. 3.

"People have to know we will not have results on election night if we can’t pre-canvass," Lawrence Jr. said, using the term for early counting. "Even with the equipment we have, it’s still a labor intensive process. It took us 17 days in the primary to count (105,000) mail-in ballots. We’ll have a better process in place, but we'll have many more ballots."

Wolf, a Democrat, and the Republican-controlled Legislature are stuck in a logjam over the issue. Wolf this summer asked for counties to be allowed to start sorting mail-in ballots 15 days before Nov. 3. Republicans in the General Assembly have countered three days, but only included that offer in a bill that would ban drop boxes throughout the state.

Edited by WideNine
  • Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Kemp said:

Are any of you stupid enough to believe this?

I thought he said it wouldn't even be in the news after the election.

How scary is it that millions of people are following this total moron?

Yeah, I know. Some live here.

I could have sworn he said Covid would disappear after the election... But Donnie isn't healthy mentally so he doesn't know what he has been "saying all along"

Edited by TBBills

31 minutes ago, TBBills said:

I could have sworn he said Covid would disappear after the election... But Donnie isn't healthy mentally so he doesn't know what he has been "saying all along"

And it is just trial data that companies always release when positive as it makes their stocks go UP.

They have to test against more groups, apparently the elderly were not a large sample in the testing cohort. At least 2 more months and Moderna is working on a similar vaccine approach...

There have been other vaccine announcements throughout the year that have fizzled out...nothing about the timing of this announcement has anything to do with Trump, other than he thinks the universe revolves around him.

I just read through this thread for the first time.  When it started, every single Trump supporter made fun of the OP or called the idea that Trump would refuse to concede science fiction.

Now it has happened, and every Trump supporter that responded except for one is not only ok with Trump refusing to concede, but are making excuses for his false, baseless attempts to undermine faith in our electoral process.  

I always assumed this is how Trump would act if he lost, but I personally didn't think we would get to this point as long as the results weren't particularly close (which they weren't) because I thought then Senate Republicans would have to speak out.  No matter how low I set my expectations, most of them continue to slither underneath the bar ever since Trump got elected.  

Were Trump supporters always like this or did four years of Trump make them this way?  How can most of them ever go back to pretending to be patriotic after this?  There is nothing more patriotic than the right to vote and Trump is trying to cast doubt on the entire process in an effort to fund raise on his way out the door and give himself a hook for when he starts his TV network.   I hope Lindsay Graham and Mitch McConnell are keeping their democratic challengers updated given that they "won" their races on the same "fraudulent" ballots that Trump is complaining about.  The ones he and his supporters wanted everyone to stop counting in Michigan and PA, keep counting in Arizona, re-count in Wisconsin, and continue counting in Nevada until Nevada was called for Biden at which point all of those ballots somehow became fraudulent too..  

None of Trump's allegations even make any sense.  One allegation is inconsistent with the next.  None have any proof.  None have held up in court.  And the best Trump can offer is a press conference held by Rudi Giuliani claiming fraud, providing no evidence, behind a landscaping business, next to an adult book store selling dildos buy one get one free.  

And still his supporters follow everything he says, no matter how crazy or how unamerican..  no evidence required..  

• Like (+1) 3

11 minutes ago, Adam727 said:

I just read through this thread for the first time.  When it started, every single Trump supporter made fun of the OP or called the idea that Trump would refuse to concede science fiction.

Now it has happened, and every Trump supporter that responded except for one is not only ok with Trump refusing to concede, but are making excuses for his false, baseless attempts to undermine faith in our electoral process.  

I always assumed this is how Trump would act if he lost, but I personally didn't think we would get to this point as long as the results weren't particularly close (which they weren't) because I thought then Senate Republicans would have to speak out.  No matter how low I set my expectations, most of them continue to slither underneath the bar ever since Trump got elected.  

Were Trump supporters always like this or did four years of Trump make them this way?  How can most of them ever go back to pretending to be patriotic after this?  There is nothing more patriotic than the right to vote and Trump is trying to cast doubt on the entire process in an effort to fund raise on his way out the door and give himself a hook for when he starts his TV network.   I hope Lindsay Graham and Mitch McConnell are keeping their democratic challengers updated given that they "won" their races on the same "fraudulent" ballots that Trump is complaining about.  The ones he and his supporters wanted everyone to stop counting in Michigan and PA, keep counting in Arizona, re-count in Wisconsin, and continue counting in Nevada until Nevada was called for Biden at which point all of those ballots somehow became fraudulent too..  

None of Trump's allegations even make any sense.  One allegation is inconsistent with the next.  None have any proof.  None have held up in court.  And the best Trump can offer is a press conference held by Rudi Giuliani claiming fraud, providing no evidence, behind a landscaping business, next to an adult book store selling dildos buy one get one free.  

And still his supporters follow everything he says, no matter how crazy or how unamerican..  no evidence required..  

I did too but he has every legal right to challenge the results.  He know it's over but can't bring himself to give a concession speech so he'll go through a long legal process across multiple states already knowing it's a one in a million shot.  Since it's all legal most Republican Senators will remain silent.  The grip he has on the party is becoming clearer everyday.  They're terrified of him.  Absolutely terrified.  Lindsay Graham on Fox said the only way Democrats can win is if they cheat because they beat them in ideas.  Michael Moore (a nut imo) said the same thing six months ago about Republicans in this election.

2 hours ago, Adam727 said:

Were Trump supporters always like this or did four years of Trump make them this way? 

I think it started in the election but became progressively worse the longer he was in office. I mean think about it getting caught in a lie used to be a huge deal for a politician but Trump does it like it's how he breathes. In the first campaign I think people swallowed his BS because they were angry with the fact that we were getting the same ***** choices we always get and wanted something different and to ***** with the establishment. Then he's in office and the first thing his press secretary does his parrot an obvious photographically proven lie. He just kept lying and getting caught doing it on and on across 4 years. Hell he gets caught doing shady ***** and it's like he's Teflon. People had a sunken cost with him plus they were still angry with the establishment, others were on the party line and despite him being a despicable ***** he followed the party line himself for the most part. So we end up with a bunch of people who don't want to admit they've put this lying ####### in power and others who want to use him to get ***** they want done, so a large portion go with ***** it we're just going pretend/or just jump in the crazy pool and say everything he says is true, that he's actually a heroic President. I mean what's the worst that could happen. This persists for 4 years and we end up with a narcistic liar in office during the worst pandemic since the 1918 Flu. But now they're bought in.

9 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

No the original point was he’d refuse to leave.  Hence the title of your thread.  We’ll see what happens when Biden is no longer the President elect.  Sorry but you have to come out on the ice after the second period.

No I’m here loving life. 

I've previously given you far too much credit. Trump has refused to participate in the normal flow of democracy.

He already lost. I have already offered a $100 wager on it, with the losing side giving it to a charity. If you truly believe in your position, what do you have to lose by taking the wager?

The Senate has already tipped its hand. They are getting ready for 4 years of investigations of the election, the President and his son.

4 more years of Benghazi nonsense that will yield nothing. Back to Republicans doing their usual. Give more millions to their donors and ignore things like the pandemic and health care. 

The best part is that the support of this stuff by Republican voters always punches themselves in thir faces.

8 hours ago, WideNine said:

What short memories the Trump supporters have.

Elections have always been called after election night by the media, no conspiracy they just look at the vote totals coming in and how many are left uncounted. They then count it state by state when they believe the uncounted ballots cannot overcome a lead - there is generally a lag from media outlet to outlet depending on how much they want to vet the information.

They called it for Trump in 2016 and although there was plenty that marveled that so many polls were wrong, and that so many people could support that odious, orange, philandering, TV con man, folks did not attack the election process with calls of voter fraud, or calls of conspiracy. Just calls from democrats and many independents for what went wrong with the democrat's campaign.

Pretty sure even those "radical" media outlets (apparently all the major outlets that are not FOX news) called it for Trump after election night.

You also see folks that do not understand the basic premise that you have vote totals from those that go to the polls, then millions of ballots that were sent via the mail that then have to be counted and tallied. This is why Trump's lead at some of the swing-state polls vanished as valid mailed-in ballots and absentee ballots and military ballots are counted and added to the totals. It is a normal lag that could be resolved if GOP leadership in PA for instance allowed them to begin tallying the mailed in votes before election day. But the GOP would not allow it - so you have the inevitable lag of counting all those ballots later.

I did not expect Trump to lose and show even a molecule of dignity - why start behaving like a responsible full-grown adult now? I also fully expected his gullible, conspiracy-slurping, followers to be just as classless. Same with the spineless GOP wastes of oxygen in the Senate.

So, no surprises so far.

I will add three additional points to your excellent post:

Because of the pandemic, millions of voters voted by mail.  Most states besides the three that voted primarily by mail prior to 2020 changed their mail-in voting rules to  allow all registered voters who wished to vote by mail to do so.   Some states didn't have much experience in counting high volumes of mail-in ballots and had rules for that delayed the count.   PA voting districts, for example, couldn't even open mail-in ballots until after the polls closed.

The turnout for this election was the highest ever, almost 150 million votes cast, or about 43% of the total US population (not registered voters, not adults, not citizens -- the entire US population of about 331 million).  When everything's totaled up the turnout is expected to rival the massive turnout in the 1960 election between Kennedy and Nixon.   That millions of these votes were cast by mail slowed down the counting.

Trump did his best to discourage people from voting by mail for six months.   His followers listened to him.  Those opposed to him did just the opposite, and that skewed  mail-in voting patterns.  All the data from the states that track the party affiliation of voters who used mail-in ballots has shown that Democrats used mail in voting far more than Republicans.  In some urban areas, Biden was getting 80+ percent of the mail in vote.   The different state rules for when to count mail-in ballots then skewed the reporting of election votes depending upon when states counted the mail in ballots (before/during/after in person voting on election day).

• Like (+1) 3

Giuliani’s bananas PC features convicted sex offender.

I mean, you can’t make this stuff up.  Comedians could write copy for hundreds of years and never approach the level of pure comedic insanity that is the Trump campaign.

But go ahead folks, continue to believe it was rigged.  Like cats chasing a laser pointer.  Whatever the man says, you automatically buy into.

• Like (+1) 3

6 hours ago, Adam727 said:

Were Trump supporters always like this or did four years of Trump make them this way?

For most of them, it started in November 2008 when the US elected a black man with a strange name as President. The meltdown was for real. Trump is just a symptom of the larger, underlying disease.

Trump getting elected just threw gas on the fire.

Just as electing Obama gave the black community hope and a sense of belonging in society and encouragement, the election of Trump gave America's community of loud-mouth, cowardly, school yard bullies the same sense of belonging and encouragement. The surge of trolls after his election is no coincidence. Being elected with his deplorable behavior towards others, towards law&order, and towards common decency emboldened his followers to act the same way.

Edited by DrDawkinstein
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 3

Reports have suggested trump will hold rallies soon. If this is true it can be of no purpose than to create civil unrest, showing his desire to maintain power as a non elected leader through intimidation.

70,000,000 people voted for this to legitimize the actions. 2,000,000 militia  can control the population.

Students are more interested in football and parties than political influence. ( this is not the 60s)

The armed forces will not be involved.

Fire the bureaucratic  head of the armed forces,  fire the head of FBI, CIA.

Have the head of the justice department be your lap dog.

Stack the courts.

Blame leftists and socialists

Blame minorities for internal manipulation of voting.

Sounds like 1932. 

Sounds like the voice of the Kremlin

Sounds like Venezuela 

Hope it does not come to pass, but as the words say....what is his path to victory.

Wake up America.....PLEASE

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Adam727 said:

They are a diseased cult

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, HeHateMe said:

They are a diseased cult

It is just indicative of how dumb many Americans are. I tried to explain Don the Con to all the MAGA folks. That his business prowess was a fiction created in Hollywood, but they actually think "the Apprentice" was real life.

Trump had been a celebrity since the eighties, his persona shaped by the best-selling book “The Art of the Deal.” But his business had foundered, and by 2003 he had become a garish figure of local interest—a punch line on Page Six.

“The Apprentice” mythologized him anew, and on a much bigger scale, turning him into an icon of American success. Jay Bienstock, a longtime collaborator of Burnett’s, and the showrunner on “The Apprentice,” told me, “Mark always likes to compare his shows to great films or novels. All of Mark’s shows feel bigger than life, and this is by design.” Burnett has made many programs since “The Apprentice,” among them “Shark Tank,” a startup competition based on a Japanese show, and “The Voice,” a singing contest adapted from a Dutch program.

In June, he became the chairman of M-G-M Television.

But his chief legacy is to have cast a serially bankrupt carnival barker in the role of a man who might plausibly become the leader of the free world. “I don’t think any of us could have known what this would become,”

Interesting read:

https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2019/01/07/how-mark-burnett-resurrected-donald-trump-as-an-icon-of-american-success

15 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Hey Trumpers. I thought you and your cult leader were FOR the troops?

Everything you guys say, you do the opposite. 

Anything to keep the cult leader in office. 

This is not a cult...it is a full scale revolution. The democrats have been demonized, they get blamed for shutting down the economy, they get blamed for holding vaccine, the police have been demonized by dems and minorities. When trump starts his mass rallies for civil unrest and people protest his refusal to leave office the police will be fully engaged in stopping the protests. Trump and his buddies have set up for a full revolution,. He will remain in charge, no change in the WH. 

You are nearing 1932. Remember the money supported the change in Germany until it was too late. Not suggesting trump is Hitler, but he is following the same revolutionary process. 

Conveniently the leaders of that revolution on this board like Rhino are gone. They spread the discourse, and gone....

Please America....wake up!

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, WideNine said:

It is just indicative of how dumb many Americans are. I tried to explain Don the Con to all the MAGA folks. That his business prowess was a fiction created in Hollywood, but they actually think "the Apprentice" was real life.

Trump had been a celebrity since the eighties, his persona shaped by the best-selling book “The Art of the Deal.” But his business had foundered, and by 2003 he had become a garish figure of local interest—a punch line on Page Six.

“The Apprentice” mythologized him anew, and on a much bigger scale, turning him into an icon of American success. Jay Bienstock, a longtime collaborator of Burnett’s, and the showrunner on “The Apprentice,” told me, “Mark always likes to compare his shows to great films or novels. All of Mark’s shows feel bigger than life, and this is by design.” Burnett has made many programs since “The Apprentice,” among them “Shark Tank,” a startup competition based on a Japanese show, and “The Voice,” a singing contest adapted from a Dutch program.

In June, he became the chairman of M-G-M Television.

But his chief legacy is to have cast a serially bankrupt carnival barker in the role of a man who might plausibly become the leader of the free world. “I don’t think any of us could have known what this would become,”

Interesting read:

https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2019/01/07/how-mark-burnett-resurrected-donald-trump-as-an-icon-of-american-success

In the North East everyone knew Trump was a loser business wise by the early 2000's. Everyone had know someone who got stiffed by Trump in the 80's or 90's, doing contract work they never got paid for. It was the Apprentice that saved him and carved him a new reputation in middle America sadly. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

20 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Besides, if there is nothing to worry about and 149,999,996 of the 150,000,000 are legit, then A little extra scrutiny is good for us all.  

Maybe we should use the Kavanaigh hearing legal.standard?

If you didn't do anything wrong, then why would you not want an investigation? And if you don't want an investigation it means you probably did something wrong so we need to investigate.

Edited by reddogblitz
  • Like (+1) 1