If Trump loses and refuses to leave

11 minutes ago, westside2 said:

You know this will all get thrown out when it goes to the supreme court. There is some serious cheating going on. They're not even trying to hide it. Did you know Pelosi and Diane Feinstein have financial interest in the software used in the voting machines? I heard they used it to screw Bernie Sanders out of the nomination. 

So don't count your chickens before they're hatched. 

It's time clete.

It's time.

give it up.

It's all over.

WAIT THIS JUST IN:

SEATTLE SEAHAWKS DEMAND A RECOUNT THEY FEEL THEY WERE UNJUSTLY DESTROYED BY THE BUFFALO BILLS. THE BALLS WERE MADE OF BUFFALO HIDE. THE WIND ONLY BLEW WHEN SEATTLE WAS ON OFFENSE. MY GOD!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

https://www.politico.com/states/new-jersey/story/2020/11/09/man-featured-at-giuliani-press-conference-is-a-sex-offender-1335241

Only the best! I'm sure the Qult will be all over this since they claim to be standing up for the children...

Man featured at Giuliani press conference is a convicted sex offender

The first person Rudy Giuliani, the attorney for President Donald Trump, called up as a witness to baseless allegations of vote counting shenanigans in Philadelphia during a press conference last week is a sex offender who for years has been a perennial candidate in New Jersey....

Brooks was incarcerated in the 1990s on charges of sexual assault, lewdness and endangering the welfare of a minor for exposing himself to two girls ages 7 and 11, according to news accounts.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

18 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

ZERO evidence presented in court so far.

ALL lawsuits thrown out of court so far.

They have NOTHING.

Time to get over it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

https://lawandcrime.com/awkward/georgia-judge-throws-out-trump-campaign-lawsuit-that-produced-exactly-zero-evidence-of-fraud/

Georgia Judge Throws Out Trump Campaign Lawsuit That Produced Exactly Zero Evidence of Fraud

The day after filing a petition, the Trump campaign lost an election lawsuit in Georgia on Thursday after two witnesses called by Republicans admitted under oath that they did not know whether the challenged ballots were received on time. Two witnesses for Chatham County’s board of elections affirmed that the ballots were on time.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Even Trumps own "witnesses" fold when they are actually put on the stand under risk of perjury. They have nothing.

Giuliani is currently holding a new Press Conference at the Ritz

v79wwswxr4y51.png?width=715&auto=webp&s=

Lol, time will tell. My only question is, when this gets turned over and Trump is declared the winner, will you accept the decision?

8 minutes ago, westside2 said:

Lol, time will tell. My only question is, when this gets turned over and Trump is declared the winner, will you accept the decision?

When sexy aliens come down from the heavens and make me their overlord, I'll accept that decision too.

When Roger Goodell announces I've been named 2020 NFL MVP, I'll accept that too.

None of this is happening. Your fantasy wont even make it to the Supreme Court because they require EVIDENCE to even hear a case.

• Like (+1) 2

30 minutes ago, Plano said:

It's time clete.

It's time.

give it up.

It's all over.

WAIT THIS JUST IN:

SEATTLE SEAHAWKS DEMAND A RECOUNT THEY FEEL THEY WERE UNJUSTLY DESTROYED BY THE BUFFALO BILLS. THE BALLS WERE MADE OF BUFFALO HIDE. THE WIND ONLY BLEW WHEN SEATTLE WAS ON OFFENSE. MY GOD!

You best leave the comedy to the professionals and return to pumping gas and wiping windshields.  Goober (you).

30 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

https://www.politico.com/states/new-jersey/story/2020/11/09/man-featured-at-giuliani-press-conference-is-a-sex-offender-1335241

Only the best! I'm sure the Qult will be all over this since they claim to be standing up for the children...

The first person Rudy Giuliani, the attorney for President Donald Trump, called up as a witness to baseless allegations of vote counting shenanigans in Philadelphia during a press conference last week is a sex offender who for years has been a perennial candidate in New Jersey....

Brooks was incarcerated in the 1990s on charges of sexual assault, lewdness and endangering the welfare of a minor for exposing himself to two girls ages 7 and 11, according to news accounts.

They will all be going to live in  the sewer soon! Rats! 

51 minutes ago, westside2 said:

You know this will all get thrown out when it goes to the supreme court. There is some serious cheating going on. They're not even trying to hide it. Did you know Pelosi and Diane Feinstein have financial interest in the software used in the voting machines? I heard they used it to screw Bernie Sanders out of the nomination. 

So don't count your chickens before they're hatched. 

I know it won't be thrown out.

These are the times I always wish one of you blowhards would be willing to back it up with cash. 

Just now, Kemp said:

I know it won't be thrown out.

These are the times I always wish one of you blowhards would be willing to back it up with cash. 

You've been wrong for the past four years. Know you're right? 

You're willfully ignorant 

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

That proves he's guilty. So weak 

My guess is after all the lawsuits are over and they find four illegal votes cast across six states (not quite enough to win him the presidency) he'll leave vowing to run again in 2024 as what he sees as a rigged election.

24 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Interesting move replacing the Defense Secretary with yet another sycophant. Dangerous times for America.

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/11/09/trump-says-defense-secretary-mark-esper-has-been-fired.html

Trump says Defense Secretary Mark Esper has been ‘terminated’

"as Trump refuses to accept the results of the election".  ***** media thinks they have a say in this. Not one state has certified yet and a few have to complete re-counts.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

My guess is after all the lawsuits are over and they find four illegal votes cast across six states (not quite enough to win him the presidency) he'll leave vowing to run again in 2024 as what he sees as a rigged election.

What always amazes me about the mind of the liberal voter is that they’ll see corruption—groundless, alleged or otherwise— and conspiracy across the board in private enterprise and scream about it. Yet, in an election involving 150m votes after the 4 years of Russia hoax, The attempted destruction of Brett K , Ukrainamania and the like, they’ll look dumbfounded when you suggest they lack credibility.  That ship long since sailed.  

It’s not just the 4 illegal votes that you're confident maxes out the wrongdoing—and I’ll bet it was more but I’m a crazy conspiracy guy who thought the FB ads didn’t change the world—it’s structural changes that deal with when and how votes are tabulated and which body is responsible for overseeing that issue.  

Besides, if there is nothing to worry about and 149,999,996 of the 150,000,000 are legit, then A little extra scrutiny is good for us all.  

If it goes up to the SC like many on our side hope it will, we can all rest comfortably knowing a job well performed is a job well done even if we don’t like the outcome.  And to be completely honest, I think you could have substantial evidence of criminal wrongdoing and voter fraud but otherwise sage conservative judges would side with Biden. I think the calculation would be there was too much downside in terms of rioting, death and destruction to doing the correct thing legally. 

34 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Interesting move replacing the Defense Secretary with yet another sycophant. Dangerous times for America.

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/11/09/trump-says-defense-secretary-mark-esper-has-been-fired.html

Trump says Defense Secretary Mark Esper has been ‘terminated’

Who is the Defense Secretary-Elect?  That’s critical here. 

3 hours ago, westside2 said:

You've been wrong for the past four years. Know you're right? 

You're willfully ignorant 

How about we each put up $100 to go to the charity of the other's choice?

I submit the Wounded Warriors Project.

https://support.woundedwarriorproject.org/Default.aspx?tsid=11585&ovr_acv_id=12896&campaignSource=ONLINE&source=BS20052BAANBMMA&&gclid=Cj0KCQiA7qP9BRCLARIsABDaZzjVClN3x5wwKSw7TyMKtZLf9rbjgDJMUJyST4pVx1tlNKcc7zYEGZUaAge3EALw_wcB

Shock everyone and say yes.

Edited by Kemp

6 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Half time. Second period.  Fourth inning.  Whatever.  You're claiming victory in this thread WAAAAY before you should be.  

Pay attention to what's going on.

By the way, the original point of this thread was that Trump wouldn't concede. That has already happened. 

https://www.google.com/search?q=Trump'ssuits+getting+tossed&oq=Trump'ssuits+getting+tossed&aqs=chrome..69i57.14796j0j4&client=ms-android-verizon&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8

Edited by Kemp
  • Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Rudy likes those circles.

1 hour ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

What always amazes me about the mind of the liberal voter is that they’ll see corruption—groundless, alleged or otherwise— and conspiracy across the board in private enterprise and scream about it. Yet, in an election involving 150m votes after the 4 years of Russia hoax, The attempted destruction of Brett K , Ukrainamania and the like, they’ll look dumbfounded when you suggest they lack credibility.  That ship long since sailed.  

It’s not just the 4 illegal votes that you're confident maxes out the wrongdoing—and I’ll bet it was more but I’m a crazy conspiracy guy who thought the FB ads didn’t change the world—it’s structural changes that deal with when and how votes are tabulated and which body is responsible for overseeing that issue.  

Besides, if there is nothing to worry about and 149,999,996 of the 150,000,000 are legit, then A little extra scrutiny is good for us all.  

If it goes up to the SC like many on our side hope it will, we can all rest comfortably knowing a job well performed is a job well done even if we don’t like the outcome.  And to be completely honest, I think you could have substantial evidence of criminal wrongdoing and voter fraud but otherwise sage conservative judges would side with Biden. I think the calculation would be there was too much downside in terms of rioting, death and destruction to doing the correct thing legally. 

Who is the Defense Secretary-Elect?  That’s critical here. 

To the bolded:  I'm always amazed at how both sides do the same thing and then each demographic falls for it.  Dems went russian hoax and were proven to be wrong and now here comes republicans pushing voter fraud and repubs think it is so widespread it will close a 200k gap.

I am all for a review of this.  I just don't think anything will come of it.  In the meantime Trump could be handling himself with grace (I know that isn't his style) and say something like "the results aren't in my favor but after a review I think some things will come to light to change that".  Instead he is going full on petulant child and it is just proving many people's worst thoughts about him true.  It is also getting a lot of people to turn against him.  I watched fox news through the election because they had the best coverage.  Aside from one guy, the rest pushed for him to accept the results even if he wants to continue to challenge them.

I hope it does go to the SC.  I hope definitively it is proven that the election was done completely fairly.  I will accept if they overturn the results as small of a possibility as that is.  I also hope though, that the people who are screaming about election fraud with absolutely no proof will accept the SC ruling.  Besides the SC has 3 judges from Trump directly shouldn't the right feel very confident that at least the process will be completed fairly?  

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, westside2 said:

DO you purposely pretend like that tweet was about "Guilt" 

You do know it is a smack in the face for what Trump is doing right now(Being a classless baby at the loss of the presidency), has nothing to do with "Guilty". 

I do understand you are having a hard time understanding which of Trumps problems people are talking about b.c he has so many.

Edited by TBBills

19 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Pay attention to what's going on.

By the way, the original point of this thread was that Trump wouldn't concede. That has already happened. 

If Trump loses and refuses to leave

You sure have a funny way of spelling concede. 

So where are you moving the goalposts to next?  

43 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Half time. Second period.  Fourth inning.  Whatever.  You're claiming victory in this thread WAAAAY before you should be.  

A more accurate sports metaphor would be it's like yesterday when the Bills were kneeling. The game wasn't technically over, but it was over.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

A more accurate sports metaphor would be it's like yesterday when the Bills were kneeling. The game wasn't technically over, but it was over.

No he's moved the goal posts from saying Trump won't leave to won't concede.  That's like the Bills taking off their cleats and putting on skates because they're now wanting to play hockey.  So your metaphor wasn't even close.