If Trump loses and refuses to leave

19 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

More Projection. Too bad you didnt get enough hugs growing up.

The past four years you've accused the president of everything under the sun and have been proven wrong every single time. The left is a joke. Outsmarted by the orange man time after time. 

Keep it up, because this time you got him,  right?

11 minutes ago, westside2 said:

The past four years you've accused the president of everything under the sun and have been proven wrong every single time. The left is a joke. Outsmarted by the orange man time after time. 

Well, he lost the election 

6 minutes ago, westside2 said:

Yet to be proven wrong at all. Trump refused to speak with Mueller. Republicans refused to hear evidence. Trump and his peeps lied every single day for 4 years. Subpoenas ignored without enforcement of law-breaking. Trump lining his pockets in daylight by breaking laws.

And now, the new lie. The election was fixed for Biden. Doesn't matter that there is no evidence, because the terminally stupid will buy anything the cult leader sells them.

You're actually a pretty good rep for them. You'll parrot whatever they say and when caught in the lie you scream hoax, because what else can you do?

Did Lindsay Graham just get elected?

• Like (+1) 2

12 minutes ago, westside2 said:

Nope

They are still doing recounts.

Recounts don't really move margins, they just re-input the votes that exist. At best you get a few hundred votes changing. The Bush v Gore recount was for a margin of 537 votes. The Margins in PA, MI,  GA, and WI are 10k or more. Trump is going to have to do more than recounts to have any legal path to victory and so far he has provided little recourse as to what he can legally challenge. Even if he gets ballots that came in after the election (but postmarked before the election) thrown out the margins will likely not close in any of these states enough to come even close. The dude lost and is throwing a B word fit

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, westside2 said:

Nope

They are still doing recounts.

I don't believe that any recounts in the undecided states have begun yet.   They are still counting votes because of the large number of provisional ballots nation-wide (which tend to follow the voting trends of the county/district where they were cast).   That's why Biden's vote total topped 75 million and Trump's 71 million by this morning.  That's also why dumbass Trumplets in Georgia want the state AG there (a Republican btw) to resign; Biden's margin has been increasing as more votes trickle in, and he's counting them.   Biden's got a 12,000+ vote lead now, which makes the likelihood that a recount would change anything less and less likely since recounts change tens or hundreds of votes out millions cast.

• Like (+1) 2

15 minutes ago, SoTier said:

I don't believe that any recounts in the undecided states have begun yet.   They are still counting votes because of the large number of provisional ballots nation-wide (which tend to follow the voting trends of the county/district where they were cast).   That's why Biden's vote total topped 75 million and Trump's 71 million by this morning.  That's also why dumbass Trumplets in Georgia want the state AG there (a Republican btw) to resign; Biden's margin has been increasing as more votes trickle in, and he's counting them.   Biden's got a 12,000+ vote lead now, which makes the likelihood that a recount would change anything less and less likely since recounts change tens or hundreds of votes out millions cast.

Truth.

Trump wants to selectively disqualify legit mailed in ballots where they favored Biden, yet count them in states where he won, or push for counting more of them where he was losing by narrow margins.

Meanwhile in Nevada...

Edited by WideNine

Now the right wing NY Post is reporting that trump jr is disenchanted with head of RNC and is taking over control of the party leaders..

1932 again...wake up America...this is happening...by Jan it will be too late..

Today he is creating internal enemies, in a month he will be after an external threat to justify staying in control to the military....who will it be? Mexico? Cuba? Canada? China? Iraq?..stay tuned for the action of this tv madman...

Please America, wake up....

21 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

Trump is counting on that to have the police take over control. I fear it us now or never....tipping point is close.

If the GOP continues to sing Trump's song, many many police ill probably want to go over to the revolution. 

2 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

Now the right wing NY Post is reporting that trump jr is disenchanted with head of RNC and is taking over control of the party leaders..

1932 again...wake up America...this is happening...by Jan it will be too late..

Today he is creating internal enemies, in a month he will be after an external threat to justify staying in control to the military....who will it be? Mexico? Cuba? Canada? China? Iraq?..stay tuned for the action of this tv madman...

Please America, wake up....

America is awake which is why Trump is on his way out and when the time comes he will be a trespasser in the White House.

Pompeo takes questions about transition

By Karen DeYoung

Asked at a news conference Tuesday whether the State Department was preparing to engage with the incoming Biden team to ensure a smooth and safe transition, Secretary of State Mike Pompeo said that “there will be a smooth transition to a second Trump administration," and then smiled slightly.

"We’re ready. The world is watching,” he said, and should have “every confidence” that the process of determining the next president is working.

Pompeo said he had been “getting calls from all across the world,” where “people are watching our election” and “understand that we have a legal process.” He said that he was confident that “we’ll get it right.”

I heard Trump is already slowly accepting defeat talking today about running in 2024. 

Biden said he is ok with giving Trump more time to accept defeat... I mean talk about a classy man who doesn't want to force out a very crazed and disturbed man, instead allowing him to follow through with his time wasting recounts.

1 hour ago, billsfan89 said:

Recounts don't really move margins, they just re-input the votes that exist. At best you get a few hundred votes changing. The Bush v Gore recount was for a margin of 537 votes. The Margins in PA, MI,  GA, and WI are 10k or more. Trump is going to have to do more than recounts to have any legal path to victory and so far he has provided little recourse as to what he can legally challenge. Even if he gets ballots that came in after the election (but postmarked before the election) thrown out the margins will likely not close in any of these states enough to come even close. The dude lost and is throwing a B word fit

Nope, massive voter fraud is being overturned as I speak. This is the worst election fraud ever recorded. The integrity of the nation depends on it. 

• Haha (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I think Trump thought he would be able to get people on his side to recount so he could commit voter fraud fro within.

1 minute ago, westside2 said:

Nope, massive voter fraud is being overturned as I speak. This is the worst election fraud ever recorded. The integrity of the nation depends on it. 

Wouldn't surprise me Trump would be behind voter fraud, it just didn't work out that well.

Edited by TBBills

4 minutes ago, westside2 said:

Nope, all lies. Same lies as when you guys claimed Russians didn't help Trump last time. Consistent lying 

• Like (+1) 2

Whiny little ***** whine. A career criminal and con man is headed into a world of trouble unless he pulls off an illegal takeover.

The problem, though, isn't Trump, it's the Republicans who use and fear him, and of course, the brainless who think he tells it like it is.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

17 hours ago, Warcodered said:

I think a lot of people didn't get that and thought you were talking about the election. But yeah he still might leave, though if he does there is a very good chance that he still doesn't concede.

My point (based on the title of this thread) has ALWAYS been will he LEAVE not CONCEDE.  And that he will leave once his term is over.  

9 hours ago, Kemp said:

I've previously given you far too much credit. Trump has refused to participate in the normal flow of democracy.

He already lost. I have already offered a $100 wager on it, with the losing side giving it to a charity. If you truly believe in your position, what do you have to lose by taking the wager?

The Senate has already tipped its hand. They are getting ready for 4 years of investigations of the election, the President and his son.

4 more years of Benghazi nonsense that will yield nothing. Back to Republicans doing their usual. Give more millions to their donors and ignore things like the pandemic and health care. 

The best part is that the support of this stuff by Republican voters always punches themselves in thir faces.

What's the bet?  Leaving or conceding?  You seem to be mixing the two up. 

9 hours ago, Kemp said:

He already lost. I have already offered a $100 wager on it, with the losing side giving it to a charity. If you truly believe in your position, what do you have to lose by taking the wager?

Jim couldn't name a charity when he and I made a similar wager in the past.

I ended up donating to PushBuffalo in his name. 

1 hour ago, Chef Jim said:

What's the bet?  Leaving or conceding?  You seem to be mixing the two up. 

Pay attention.

The bet was who the President will be when the dust settles.

37 minutes ago, wAcKy ZeBrA said:

Jim couldn't name a charity when he and I made a similar wager in the past.

I ended up donating to PushBuffalo in his name. 

He could choose the Keep Trump Out of Jail charity.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/11/10/pompeo-smooth-transition-second-trump-administration-435754

Pompeo says Trump will be the next President.

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

If the GOP continues to sing Trump's song, many many police ill probably want to go over to the revolution. 

The dems suck at sound bites.

So in Minneapolis their police have had multiple high-profile instances of excessive force over the past decade. I know first hand as I lived there. But I do know that there was multiple attempts to fix that department before the Floyd tragedy.

They have tried different police chiefs, but the root of the issue is likely Bob Kroll their police union head and an unabashed white supremacist.

https://www.npr.org/2020/06/13/876640607/calls-for-reform-put-minneapolis-police-union-leader-in-hot-seat

Hence the calls to defund the department, jettison the Krollites, and rebuild.

But the GOP seize on "Defund the police" and run the campaign of fear that the Dems seek to defund all police departments.

Ludicrous.

Now you may have the far-left AOC cult followers (which is as dangerous a cult of personality following as the MAGA crowd) which may have run with that idea as if it were practical, but AOC has zero experience creating well-thought-out and balanced policy.

Before winning her office her working experience consisted of being a waitress and bartender.

She has yet to learn that her far-left Bronx lens of crafting sound policy will carry zero weight with much of the rest of the voting population.

Either way, most reasonable centrist that are not for Trump understand that we need police reform, and that there are real, tangible policies that could move the needle in the right direction, but that having no police is a ridiculously bad idea.

So...the Dems have to get better around avoiding those sound bites as they go straight into the GOP fear spin machine.

Edited by WideNine
  • Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, WideNine said:

She has yet to learn that her far-left Bronx lens of crafting sound policy will carry zero weight with much of the rest of the voting population.

I'm by no means a massive AOC supporter, but she's spent the last year and half calling out the WH's bs. I genuinely don't know what you're talking about with "the bronx lens of crafting sound policy"... she's made incredible headway with witty/quick replies on twitter to highlight how out of touch most of the GOP dinosaurs are. I would argue she represents the voice of the young progressive left, and nothing more. I have noticed the GOP is frightened of her popularity, but that's a whole different thing.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, fridge said:

I'm by no means a massive AOC supporter, but she's spent the last year and half calling out the WH's bs. I genuinely don't know what you're talking about with "the bronx lens of crafting sound policy"... she's made incredible headway with witty/quick replies on twitter to highlight how out of touch most of the GOP dinosaurs are. I would argue she represents the voice of the young progressive left, and nothing more. I have noticed the GOP is frightened of her popularity, but that's a whole different thing.

They're literally terrified, it's so true.

"young, minority, WOMAN!!! OH THE HORROR!!!! She's saying words I don't understand! OMG! COMMIE!"

painful. 

"BUT SHE WAS A BUHTUNDA SHE NO SMART LIKE ME"

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, fridge said:

I realize her popularity, but her immediate "us versus them" attack upon the Lincoln Project group, that did the dirty work attacking Trump's many flaws allowing Biden to maintain the high ground, rings blindly partisan.

Also racking up points for great social media "zingers" is not a very far-sighted or strategic approach to building the concensus and compromise needed to advance any of your agenda. By agenda I am referring to what legislators are supposed to do, craft and pass legislation that helps move this country in a better direction.

I feel like she is just the next generation of partisan politics, not really a new thing accept the mud-slinging is faster and more visible via social networks.

I am not exactly a Pelosi fan, but AOC showed zero respect for a woman who obviously was a pioneer for women holding office and paved the road AOC felt entitled to tread upon to gain office.

There is a lot of growing up for that young lady if she wants to advance anything more than fringe policies that will be DOA on the congressional floor. She seems fearless and smart she will learn.

It is hard to fathom, but I bet there are more than a few ex-hippies in Congress who were once wide-eyed and filled with uncompromising ideals.

Edited by WideNine

14 minutes ago, WideNine said:

I know, but her immediate "us versus them" attack upon the Lincoln Project group, that did the dirty work attacking Trump's many flaws allowing Biden to maintain the high ground, rings blindly partisan.

Not a very far-sighted or strategic approach to building the concensus and compromise needed to advance any of your agenda.

I am not exactly a Pelosi fan, but AOC showed zero respect for a woman who obviously was a pioneer for women holding office and paved the road she used to gain office.

There is a lot growing up for that young lady if she wants to advance anything more than fringe policies that will be DOA on the congressional floor.

Oh she's flawed - you don't need to tell me that. I'm just noting that so far her biggest contribution to left has been engaging new voters and fighting fire with fire. You called it the us vs. them, but that's literally the entire Republic playbook. I'm okay with a couple people on the left using that tactic since it seems going high did nothing for them amid scandal after scandal on the right. Even the impeachment was modest and tame compared to how the right portrayed Clinton during the nonsense in the late 90's.

As for bashing Pelosi - that was needed. AOC being critical of the massively corrupt and outdated DNC is a good thing for the left. They've been ignoring their tech-savy growing young supporters for too long. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Kemp said:

So, Trump is firing heads of agencies and replacing them with shills, one of whom even Republicans once rejected.

What is Captain Scumbag up to?

Pretty much hoping that at all positions within the government he will have people in there willing to do his bidding. 

• Like (+1) 1