2020 NFL Draft Round 2 and 3 Discussion.

MAJBobby

14 minutes ago, dubs said:

I’ll never forget the two superbowls the giants beat the pats with a dominating front 4. You can’t underestimate how valuable a DLine is. 

This DL is seriously as deep and versatile as any in the league. It's pretty amazing. 

Jefferson and now AJ offer tremendous versatility.  They can have so many different looks and packages across that DL . Addison is a big time upgrade. Jefferson is an upgrade. Hughes last game he had 3 sacks and 4 hurries against Tunsil but apparently he's falling off. Our front 4 has underperformed in the last couple years and I love that we now added 4 very good DL to an already good group , in hopes they can be great , with an already great back 7 !

Edited by JerseyBills
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, apuszczalowski said:

But he didn't did he?

No, but that’s not because San Fran loaded up on defense is it? They built a team to get to the super bowl and if their quarterback didn’t fall off a cliff they would of won it. Many ways to build a super bowl contender. 

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

I mean how can you be that upset with the pick? 

He was a potential late 1 , a highly touted , versatile DL. A team leader. 

I think he was BPA and McD just couldn't resist. We're stacked at DL but if you got a guy with his type talent miraculously sitting there at 54 , you take him all day , because he's the BPA and has the highest probability of making an impact

The ratings that I saw had like a 0.02 point difference between him and Dobbins.

3 minutes ago, Gambit said:

No way in Hell would he start over Diggs, Brown or Beasley. Dude you're delusional.

Because Brown and Beasley are so young and will be with us for the next 8 years....spare me. The pick should have been Dobbins or Mims. We might as well kept Shaq.

2 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

Most depressing draft ever. Every other player has death in the family. Then they go to commercial for our pick. Don't even see Beane's dope cave. 54 pick is garbage.  And I'm sure we go defense at 86.

Don't forget being reminded about the c virus every 3 minutes or so...

2 minutes ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

Mims starting over who? Diggs? Brown? Beasley? Nah. Take a breath.

I agree that passing on a WR now isn't a huge deal unless that player is going to step in and be better then Diggs, Brown or Beasley

Theres FAs and later picks to find guys to upgrade over Foster/Mackenzie/Duke/etc.

Just now, JerseyBills said:

This DL is seriously as deep and versatile as any in the league. It's pretty amazing. 

Jefferson and now AJ offer tremendous versatility.  They can have so many different looks and packages across that DL . Addison is a big time upgrade. Jefferson is an upgrade. Hughes last game he had 3 sacks and 4 hurries against Tunsil but apparently he's falling off. Our front 4 has underperformed in the last couple years and I love that we now added 4 very good DL to an already good group

And Hughes played through injuries that required multiple surgeries, post-season. People seem to neglect that. Kinda tough to do what he did, with those injuries...

But the negative narratives persist, among some. 

I, for one, am excited to see what Frazier does with this crew. $#!^'s gonna be straight up NASTY!

Just now, LABILLBACKER said:

Because Brown and Beasley are so young and will be with us for the next 8 years....spare me. The pick should have been Dobbins or Mims. We might as well kept Shaq.

The point was he said that Mims would start now. Maybe learn to read next time. 

• Like (+1) 1