2020 NFL Draft Round 2 and 3 Discussion.

MAJBobby

1 minute ago, dubs said:

I’ll never forget the two superbowls the giants beat the pats with a dominating front 4. You can’t underestimate how valuable a DLine is. 

San Fran's front 4 was dominant this year and it got them to the Super Bowl. We don't need an elite offense. We just need a capable one to pair with our elite defense. That's how you beat teams like KC. 

• Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, whatdrought said:

It's a good setup for you guys. Only concern should be that they're both projection players that you need to play day 1, and development of players is not your coaches strong suit. 

But other than that, I like your draft so far. 

Thank you sir! I wanted AJ, but im trusting what JD is doing. Not used to the way he does things.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, apuszczalowski said:

Sure, but going into the games you have to try and win them before you can win them.

No one said winnings bad, but like many said last year, the league now requires offences that can put up points to carry a team to victory, not one that needs a defence to keep the score low so they have a chance.

That is why Bills got one of the top WRs with the first round pick. Someone that doesn't need to learn how to play in the NFL.

Edited by Hardhatharry
  • Like (+1) 2

Just now, thenorthremembers said:

You drafted an incredibly talented overweight left tackle who I imagine will be the first person Gase calls out for being out of shape and a big fast wideout who cant run routes.  Is that better?

Did Gase sleep with your ex girlfriend or something? What is your problem? We drafted who we drafted, i like what we are doing.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, BillsVet said:

They have no depth at WR.  None.  Those 3 guys I named likely aren’t on most NFL rosters.

So you’d rather draft a 4th string WR than a starting EDGE?  Got it. 

2 minutes ago, Nelius said:

Thanks, I didn't think what I was throwing out there was too insane. This team has yet to go all-in on offense under Josh Allen, and hey, maybe they don't need to. I'm a firm believer in the process so will assume balance wins, but I still think it's pretty accurate observation that this team largely focuses on defense. I could be wrong in the next few hours if they go a skill player in the 3rd, and hopefully I am.

I'm now convinced Sean will never go all in on a dynamic offense. He'll select just enough to keep this a 20 pt per game unit while putting all the pressure for another year on his defense. If we ever win a SB, it will have to be defense centric.

• Like (+1) 2