The Thread To Vent On Nancy Pelosi & Her Hubris

2 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

The dumbest part of this is you'd think a woman with her wealth would at least realize it is easier to have the salon come to her.

Dumb as a freaking brick.

Stupidity, arrogance, and a large dose of conceited, entitled privilege on her part.  

Edited by Azalin
  • Like (+1) 3

My 84 y.o. father has been cutting his own hair since April because of shutdowns and the fear put out by Pelosi. But 80 y.o. Nancy, surely has been going to closed salons throughout the pandemic.

Another bump in the polls for Trump courtesy of Democratic hypocrisy.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Gary M said:

Don't forget the condescension, lying about like we are too stupid to know better

When caught hypocritical and inconsistent politicians will turn to playing the victim.  And 100% certainty Nancy's allies in the MSM will make sure she comes out of this smelling like roses.  The likely choice here - victim of gender bias.  So the defense is if she was a man going to a barber shop she would be treated differently.  Watch and wait for it...

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

When caught hypocritical and inconsistent politicians will turn to playing the victim.  And 100% certainty Nancy's allies in the MSM will make sure she comes out of this smelling like roses.  The likely choice here - victim of gender bias.  So the defense is if she was a man going to a barber shop she would be treated differently.  Watch and wait for it...

That is actually a plausible move.  Well done.  Is that you Jeff Zucker?

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Right track.  Wrong defense.  She was SET UP!  She trusted her hairdresser.  How could she have POSSIBLY been expected to know the regulations governing commerce in a state so far from her base in WDC? 

She's simply a trusting soul that was duped by someone that hasn't worked on a regular basis in months.  Poor, poor, naive, trusting Pelosi; it's not her fault.  (Maybe somebody could make that into a T-shirt for rioters to wear when they grow tired of the all black clothing look.)

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Can you imagine the kind of due diligence Pelosi is now going to have to go through the next time she wants to get her hair done?

I mean, she already threw the last one under the bus. Why would you want to be the next one? 

At least it wasn't her plastic surgeon. Who knows how tough it is for Nancy to get to her weekly scalp pull?

• Thank you (+1) 3

Twitter has been funny as heck on this:

How long until she blames the Russians?

If I'm going down for getting a haircut, it better be a good haircut.

According to the Constitution, she is 3rd in the line of succession. She thinks she is the Hair Apparent.

I sincerely doubt this moves the dial in her district or with her donors, but it will upset a lot of women who do not (did not) have access to a speak-easy-hair salon.   Will they hold it against other Democrats? 🤷‍♂️  But, when my mother said to me the person she missed most during lock down after my father was her hair stylist ... yeah, millions of women missed their hair stylist more than just about anyone else while on lock down.

Edited by Buffalo_Gal
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Doc said:

Her constituents don't care.  She'll still be re-elected in a landslide. 

The definition of stupidity...

They don't at all. That's why she got to float the Biden shouldn't debate Trump idea. No matter how ridiculous the notion, her seat is perpetually safe for the lunatic left. There's no way dems in battleground districts could get away with her nonsense. 

• Like (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, Cinga said:

I expect the  news headline in the next few days to read:

"San Francisco Salon Owner Erica Kious Hires Attorney Lin Wood to File Defamation Suit Against Nancy Pelosi"

Or, " Salon owner found dead with two self inflicted gunshots to the back of the head."

• Sad 2

22 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

The dumbest part of this is you'd think a woman with her wealth would at least realize it is easier to have the salon come to her.

Dumb as a freaking brick.

Or she just doesn't care because she knows her flock are the ones who are dumb as bricks and will just keeping cheering her on regardless.

• Like (+1) 2

Later today on CNN, reports Nancy overheard the salon staff speaking Russian and saw them wearing MAGA hats.  Schiff and Nadler to hold House committee hearings as national security concerns grow over Russian influence of the hair and nail businesses along with potential connections to the administration.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

5 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Later today on CNN, reports Nancy overheard the salon staff speaking Russian and saw them wearing MAGA hats.  Schiff and Nadler to hold House committee hearings as national security concerns grow over Russian influence of the hair and nail businesses along with potential connections to the administration.  

Schiff and Nadler provide visual proof of Russian influence in the industry by showing salon staff on a break:

Museum guards

Nancy relaxes with a smoke after having what she called "the best set-up I've ever experienced".

An old woman from Chukotka

• Haha (+1) 2