The Thread To Vent On Nancy Pelosi & Her Hubris

From Buffalo gal

59 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

House approves $2.2T COVID-19 relief bill as White House talks stall <<< the Hill link

House Democrats on Thursday approved a massive, $2.2 trillion package of coronavirus relief, lending political cover to party centrists in tough races while putting fresh pressure on Senate Republicans to move another round of emergency aid before the coming elections.

The vote arrived only after last-ditch negotiations between Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) and Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin on Thursday failed to yield a bipartisan agreement — and it sent a signal that the prospects for such a deal before Nov. 3 have dimmed considerably.

The tally was 214 to 207, with at least 17 Democrats opposing the measure, including a surprisingly large number of centrists who were furious that Pelosi had staged a vote on a bill with no chance of becoming law.

</snip>

Republicans in the Senate and White House both oppose the measure and are backing a proposal that is $600 billion less than the Democratic legislation.

Those who know her best, know it's bullsh*t..............

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

...if Biden is a lock, what does this crustacean fear?.....special thanks to the Cali electorate......and the Dem House plebs.......leadership?......

Pelosi questions Trump's health, says ‘we’re going to be talking about the 25th Amendment’

Pelosi questioned how long President Trump has had coronavirus

By Ronn Blitzer | Fox News

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi made a dramatic announcement during her weekly press conference Thursday by telling reporters that she intends to discuss a constitutional measure to remove President Trump from office, following questions regarding Trump's health as he recovers from coronavirus.

The 25th Amendment allows for the vice president to become acting president if is determined that the president "is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office."

"Tomorrow, by the way, tomorrow, come here tomorrow," Pelosi said. "We're going to be talking about the 25th Amendment."

The president fired back in a Thursday afternoon tweet.

“Crazy Nancy is the one who should be under observation,” he said. “They don’t call her Crazy for nothing!”

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/pelosi-trump-talking-25th-amendment

I heard earlier in the day that Dear Leader Nancy stated that she would support an airline stand alone bill, but only if it was part of a larger bill. I thought to myself that I must have misheard it, since it sounded so ridiculous. Later this afternoon I heard the same thing. In other words:

I support a stand alone bill but only if it's a comprehensive bill.

This my friends is the most influential woman in the world. 

• 1 year later...
28 minutes ago, BuffaninSarasota said:

let them eat cake

My "favorite" pol.

When I was flying Dulles to LA, which I did for two years, she would usually be on the Friday morning flight to LA, and the late Sun flight back.

She is the single most imperious individual I have ever seen, and among pols and celebs, there were plenty.

It got so bad that I used to get out of my seat early make sure that I was there when she got off, since she was always in first class, to see if she would ever even make eye contact. It got to be a joke.

She held everyone in contempt, including her "staff," who used to board early, drop off all her "work" in her first class seat, then go back to their seat in the main cabin.

Always left a huge mess in her seat.

Just a despicable woman.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Maintain the narrative !

Keep the serfs out !

SENATE CAFETERIA WORKERS JOBS LOST AS DEMS PANDEMIC:

Barring something unexpected, come tomorrow, at least 80 Senate cafeteria workers will be out of a job, thanks to Washington Democrats insistence on wringing every last drop of Pandemic regulation out of the COVID-19 crisis, according to the Washington Free Beacon’s Joseph Simonson. 

The rest of America has returned to a state closely approximating normal, but Capitol Hill, which is controlled by Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi and Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer still bans the public and all non-credentialed media from entering the premises.

Half or more of congressional staffers rarely show up in their members’ offices to work, preferring instead the comforts of home and telecommuting. The result is much less revenue for the cafeterias in the six big congressional office buildings.

https://freebeacon.com/democrats/senate-cafeteria-workers-could-lose-their-jobs-because-democrats-wont-show-up-to-work/

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

Maintain the narrative !

Keep the serfs out !

SENATE CAFETERIA WORKERS JOBS LOST AS DEMS PANDEMIC:

Barring something unexpected, come tomorrow, at least 80 Senate cafeteria workers will be out of a job, thanks to Washington Democrats insistence on wringing every last drop of Pandemic regulation out of the COVID-19 crisis, according to the Washington Free Beacon’s Joseph Simonson. 

The rest of America has returned to a state closely approximating normal, but Capitol Hill, which is controlled by Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi and Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer still bans the public and all non-credentialed media from entering the premises.

Half or more of congressional staffers rarely show up in their members’ offices to work, preferring instead the comforts of home and telecommuting. The result is much less revenue for the cafeterias in the six big congressional office buildings.

https://freebeacon.com/democrats/senate-cafeteria-workers-could-lose-their-jobs-because-democrats-wont-show-up-to-work/

Hell even here in Hawaii which was the last to cease mask mandates is pretty much back to normal. 

• Like (+1) 1

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Nancy Pelosi’s Husband Buys Millions In Chip Stocks Right Before Vote On Massive Chip Subsidy

by Gabe Kaminsky

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s husband Paul bought up to $5 million in stock of a computer chip company ahead of a vote on a bill next week that would hand billions in subsidies to boost chip manufacturing, a financial disclosure shows. Paul Pelosi purchased 20,000 shares of Nvidia, one of the world’s largest semiconductor companies, on June 17, according to the speaker’s disclosure report released Thursday. Now, senators will convene as early as Tuesday to vote on a bipartisan competition bill, which allocates $52 billion to boost domestic semiconductor manufacturing and gives tax credits for production, Reuters reported Thursday. “It certainly raises the specter that Paul Pelosi could have access

https://dailycaller.com/2022/07/15/pelosis-husband-massive-amount-in-chips-stock-before-expected-senate-vote-subsidies/

• Thank you (+1) 1

• 4 weeks later...

https://www.businessinsider.com/congress-stock-act-violations-senate-house-trading-2021-9#sen-sheldon-whitehouse-a-democrat-from-rhode-island-6

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/gop-senator-called-his-brother-in-law-minutes-later-they-both-dumped-stocks-ahead-of-covid-crash-1249567/

2,596 Trades in One Term: Inside Senator Perdue’s Stock Portfolio

The Georgia Republican’s stock trades have far outpaced those of his Senate colleagues and have included a range of companies within his Senate committees’ oversight, an analysis shows.

5 minutes ago, B-Man said:

00001-1-3.jpg

She knows she’s Nancy Pelosi, RIGHT?!

Nancy Pelosi claims ‘no one is above the law’ when asked about FBI raiding Trump’s home and OH the irony

https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2022/08/09/she-knows-shes-nancy-pelosi-right-nancy-pelosi-claims-no-one-is-above-the-law-when-asked-about-fbi-raiding-trumps-home-and-oh-the-irony/

In Nan's defense, she feels a special connection with the law, having played Cowboys and Indians as a little girl...

• Haha (+1) 1

• 4 months later...