The Thread To Vent On Nancy Pelosi & Her Hubris

Kind of interesting watching Pelosi go full in on wiping out the salon and not accepting her role in this.

Even if she was set up, her hypocrisy in undeniable. This goes away faster if she just apologizes and moves on.

But once again it looks like a scorched earth is the best plan for Democrats.

Thats A Bold Move Cotton GIFs | Tenor

• Like (+1) 3

1 hour ago, IDBillzFan said:

Kind of interesting watching Pelosi go full in on wiping out the salon and not accepting her role in this.

Even if she was set up, her hypocrisy in undeniable. This goes away faster if she just apologizes and moves on.

But once again it looks like a scorched earth is the best plan for Democrats.

Thats A Bold Move Cotton GIFs | Tenor

She gave a non-apology apology.  Akin to "I'm sorry you took offense to what I said."

12 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Don’t tell women they cannot have their hair done “for the greater good” and then get caught having your hair done.  

I’m telling you all... a trip to the hair dresser is sacrosanct for many (most) women. This could be a bigger deal than anyone might think.

• Like (+1) 3

22 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Don’t tell women they cannot have their hair done “for the greater good” and then get caught having your hair done.  

I’m telling you all... a trip to the hair dresser is sacrosanct for many (most) women. This could be a bigger deal than anyone might think.

3 things I don't question: Hair appointment, Nail appointment, Wax appointment.

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

You'd think she would have been smart enough to have the hairdresser come to her...

13 hours ago, Unforgiven said:

I's going to say she probably needs A LOT more than a touch up....

I have always admired the work her makeup artist has done spackling her face, and would love to have that artist’s number. I figure is s/he can make Nancy look that good, I’d look fantastic! Truly excellent work.

Edited by Buffalo_Gal
  • Like (+1) 1

IMG_3271.jpeg?resize=580%2C559&ssl=1

THE PARABLE OF NANCY PELOSI

Nancy Pelosi has done everything necessary to turn the story of her private visit to the closed hair salon in San Francisco into a timely political parable. The video below tells the parable in a form that is both compelling and enraging. Its power stems from its fidelity to the truth. I wish I could pay tribute to whoever is responsible for it, but I have no idea. I can only commend it to your attention and urge you to pass it on.

San Francisco Mayor London Breed (D) refused to overtly condemn House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) for visiting an area salon for a wash and blowout despite local coronavirus restrictions, telling ABC7 that “we have a dictator who is running this country and Nancy Pelosi is at the forefront fighting against this person everyday.”

Lol. The goat is really a hero, c'mon sheeple don't be stupid.

• Like (+1) 1

....about the same the skank spent on her "new doo" and facial.......pray ANY stimulus has BETTER results......SMH............

Mnuchin: GOP, Pelosi to agree on continuing resolution to avoid shutdown, as stimulus talks stall

The House Speaker wants Republicans to spend at least $2.5 trillion

Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin said Sunday that while House Speaker Nancy Pelosi is refusing to negotiate a new coronavirus stimulus package unless Republicans are willing to spend at least $2.5 trillion, she has agreed to a continuing resolution that will keep the government from shutting down.

"We are going to do a clean CR," Mnuchin told "Fox News Sunday," saying that while it is uncertain how long it will keep the government going, he believes it would go "through the beginning of December.”

Mnuchin said he hopes progress will be made on the continuing resolution “by the end of the week.”

The secretary said that the CR will be separate from negotiations for a new CARES Act-like stimulus bill. He that said while Pelosi wants a large-scale package, he believes a narrower approach is more prudent at this time.

“The speaker has refused to sit down and negotiate unless we agree to something like a $2.5 trillion deal in advance,” Mnuchin said. “As you know, we put $3 trillion into the economy when the economy was completely shut down and we’ve now reopened the economy. Let’s do a more targeted bill now and if we need to do more in 30 days we’ll continue to do more.”

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/mnuchin-gop-pelosi-to-agree-on-continuing-resolution-to-avoid-shutdown-as-stimulus-talks-stall