The Thread To Vent On Nancy Pelosi & Her Hubris

On 3/23/2020 at 1:59 PM, Deranged Rhino said:

They didn't write this last night. This has been the plan for a week at least. 

Dems are slitting their own throats. And the country is watching (because unlike previous times, they have nothing else to do)

....assuredly one of my many, lame "senior moment questions"......but how do these 535 clown car occupants, regardless of party or aisle side, craft 1,000, 2,000 or even 3,000 page legislation virtually overnight?.....multiple templates on the shelf with "fill in the blanks" exercise???...............

8 hours ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

....assuredly one of my many, lame "senior moment questions"......but how do these 535 clown car occupants, regardless of party or aisle side, craft 1,000, 2,000 or even 3,000 page legislation virtually overnight?.....multiple templates on the shelf with "fill in the blanks" exercise???...............

Obviously, they don't. They have staff working on it for days, if not weeks. I'd be surprised if more than a handful of Congress critters actually bother to read the legislation they introduce/vote for.

• Like (+1) 2

12 hours ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

They are busy with other things.

Thumbnail

Democrats

• Haha (+1) 2

Her gofundme is at $336K. As I said before, I hope she takes the money and opens up elsewhere.

Salon owner Erica Kious is closing her shop after Nancy Pelosi’s maskless visit

San Francisco salon owner Erica Kious said she is closing her business after the infamous visit by House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, Fox News reported.

“I am actually done in San Francisco and closing my doors, unfortunately,” Kious told Tucker Carlson on Wednesday night.

</snip>

On Wednesday night, Kious said all the negativity has made her hesitant to return to the city, where she has lived for 15 years.

“I’m actually afraid to go back … It’s a little scary and sad,” she told Carlson. “I do have a lot of positive calls and text messages from clients. But other than that, nothing but negativity.”

</snip>

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 3

Democrat Nancy Pelosi: Trump Securing Peace Deals In Middle East Is ‘A Distraction’

Original Article

Democratic House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) claimed on Friday that President Donald Trump’s recent success in securing peace deals in the Middle East was nothing more than “a distraction.”“How much credit do you give the President of the United States for these peace agreements?” CNN’s Wolf Blitzer asked.“Well, hopefully they won’t—hopefully they will beneficial [sic] to the region,” Pelosi said. “We’ve been waiting for a very long time for the president’s proposal for an Israeli-Palestinian peace agreement that honored the two state solution.

2594353d29bfc11e9871da3185099ece.gif

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, B-Man said:

Democrat Nancy Pelosi: Trump Securing Peace Deals In Middle East Is ‘A Distraction’

Original Article

Democratic House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) claimed on Friday that President Donald Trump’s recent success in securing peace deals in the Middle East was nothing more than “a distraction.”“How much credit do you give the President of the United States for these peace agreements?” CNN’s Wolf Blitzer asked.“Well, hopefully they won’t—hopefully they will beneficial [sic] to the region,” Pelosi said. “We’ve been waiting for a very long time for the president’s proposal for an Israeli-Palestinian peace agreement that honored the two state solution.

How many Americans died yesterday from COVID?

1 minute ago, I am the egg man said:

You post obscure nonsense everyday to satiate your TDS,  but you can't find this out on your own?

.....yup, TDS to the nth degree.

...didn't 649,000 citizens die last year from heart related issues?.....or 70,000+ from influenza?......who gets THAT blame?......sad how those who are ignorant flaunt their ignorance versus a feeble attempt to hide it....

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, B-Man said:

Original Article

Man, if Trump had only unveiled a peace plan for Palestine and Israel back on January 28, 2020 that the Palestinians rejected immediately. Oh well, we'll never know what Trump was planning to propose... apparently.

However, she is correct. This world peace nonsense is a distraction from the latest laughable Democrat political smear of Trump.

1 hour ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...didn't 649,000 citizens die last year from heart related issues?.....or 70,000+ from influenza?......who gets THAT blame?......sad how those who are ignorant flaunt their ignorance versus a feeble attempt to hide it....

Trump, of course. He is actually literally a super mecha-Hitler who has taken away all of our rights, after all.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

And almost no one died from them since the Wuhan virus hit our shores.  Odd.

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, B-Man said:

Original Article

I had to see it.

• Thank you (+1) 5

Nancy is the virus. I can’t imagine how the House of Representatives comes back from her reign. She’s turned it into an absolute partisan sewer. I can’t believe we’ve sunk to this. She’s either totally senile and uncontrollable or a complete puppet of the radical Left. Either way it isn’t a good thing for the future of the country.

• Like (+1) 1

53 minutes ago, Foxx said:

you just love your strawmen.

That whole "how many died" routine almost worked with Bush. 

People aren't as stupid as  Billstime to put the blame squarely on Trump, not to mention (a) Trump fights back and (b) everyone knows no one sentenced more people to death than Cuomo.

• Like (+1) 3

1 hour ago, IDBillzFan said:

That whole "how many died" routine almost worked with Bush. 

People aren't as stupid as  Billstime to put the blame squarely on Trump, not to mention (a) Trump fights back and (b) everyone knows no one sentenced more people to death than Cuomo.

You underestimate Trump haters.

ALL OF THOSE f'n morons blame Trump. ALL OF THEM.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, njbuff said:

You underestimate Trump haters.

ALL OF THOSE f'n morons blame Trump. ALL OF THEM.

Yes,  but people are tired of all the noise they make. You already see their latest 'anonymous' stories all but dying on the vine. 

The people who get up and go to work everyday and don't make politics their #1 priority are VERY tired of the left and their incessant whining about every single thing the president says or does.

It's why the polls are tightening up. People are tired of the riots and protests and buildings burning and police being pissed on and they just don't have enough patience to suddenly care about a handful of people cheering on the death toll to make it easier to pin on Trump.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 hour ago, IDBillzFan said:

Yes,  but people are tired of all the noise they make. You already see their latest 'anonymous' stories all but dying on the vine. 

The people who get up and go to work everyday and don't make politics their #1 priority are VERY tired of the left and their incessant whining about every single thing the president says or does.

It's why the polls are tightening up. People are tired of the riots and protests and buildings burning and police being pissed on and they just don't have enough patience to suddenly care about a handful of people cheering on the death toll to make it easier to pin on Trump.

Excellent post.

• Like (+1) 1

On 9/12/2020 at 3:41 PM, Buffalo_Gal said:

I had to see it.

...SMH....you would think the ignorant would make a concerted attempt to HIDE their ignorance versus ADVERTISING it.....how 'bout if she tells us about the swiftboat Ketchup King as to his numerous accomplishments as SOS?....."the PSA is brought to you by the State of Massachusetts and the MAJOR political public servants we have brought to the great nation".....Lizzie, Markey, Teddy, Dukakis et all approve of this message.....Kerry and Holder could be two of the biggest frauds in American politics.....

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy
  • Like (+1) 1