Would anyone look at maybe calling the Jaguars about Fournette?

If he only costs a 5th, and is at 4.16 mil. For one year, he would be an asset, and can reassess after the year.  We would take a RB probably in the 4th or 5th anyway, so not a great risk.  I know his history, but he did have a very productive year in 19, so unlike me normally, I’d consider it if they could come to an agreement with our expectations meaning the process thing.  Otherwise, I’m fine rolling the dice on a later round pick maybe Dillon and see what happens.

Tre White will be able to tell McDermott and Beane whether he is radioactive in the clubhouse or manageable.  If he is manageable, I would go as high as a 4th.  He is a really talented and has something to prove.  You know in New England they would turn him around and control his "attitude".  Maybe he had an attitude problem because Marrone is a turd.

5 minutes ago, MarlinTheMagician said:

Tre White will be able to tell McDermott and Beane whether he is radioactive in the clubhouse or manageable.  If he is manageable, I would go as high as a 4th.  He is a really talented and has something to prove.  You know in New England they would turn him around and control his "attitude".  Maybe he had an attitude problem because Marrone is a turd.

I'm sure Yeldon, who was in the RB room with him, also has his own take on it.

i love how the train horn is going off too. Just adds to the chaos. Man that's a tough environment for teams to come into!! 

I doubt this has any impact on how he feels. If anything it shows him how amazing our fans are , especially compared to that weak a$$ fan base in Jax . 

I wouldn't mind having him. This staff values a vet back there , I'm sure Yeldon has given some insight on him as well. We can't keep rushing Allen on 3rd/4th & 1 . He'd be a great addition , but will his ego be okay with Motor getting more carries and just a situational back? If he's on board , it's a great addition imo. 

54 minutes ago, Gambit said:

I'm sorry but what now? Besides last year he has been lackluster at best. Both his rookie and 2nd year the guy didn't even avg 4yds per carry. He's also had injury issues. Top all that off with the fact he has 1 year left on his contract and that makes this deal insanely stupid. Just draft a RB in a very talented group this year.

Marshawn Lynch barely averaged 4ypc in Buffalo. Fournette is a beast of a RB that in the right situation can be a 10+ TD RB. He's not going to be a high ypc RB.

I really don't care that he has 1 year left, in fact that's a positive. I wouldn't want him if he had 4 years.

He won't cost a lot to trade for. I basically want him for 1 year. You can draft a 2nd or 3rd round RB any season. 

Edited by Buffalo_Stampede
  • Like (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

i love how the train horn is going off too. Just adds to the chaos. Man that's a tough environment for teams to come into!! 

I doubt this has any impact on how he feels. If anything it shows him how amazing our fans are , especially compared to that weak a$$ fan base in Jax . 

I wouldn't mind having him. This staff values a vet back there , I'm sure Yeldon has given some insight on him as well. We can't keep rushing Allen on 3rd/4th & 1 . He'd be a great addition , but will his ego be okay with Motor getting more carries and just a situational back? If he's on board , it's a great addition imo. 

At least he’d be around passionate fans! That has to mean something to these guys! 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Buffalo03 said:

Doing it after the draft wouldn't make sense because then you have to dig into next years picks. I'm all for a late round pick this year without digging into next years picks at all but that's it

Even better.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Honestly, I’d rather take AJ Dillon in the 4th-5th than trade for Fournette.  He just rubs me the wrong way.  And I like to be rubbed the right way ??‍♂️

I wanted to “like” this, but I don’t want any rubbing involved. I want no confusion there! 

Now, Dillon later on works for me. Maybe the Krafty Cheater can give you some suggestions on the rubbing part? 

1 hour ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Honestly, I’d rather take AJ Dillon in the 4th-5th than trade for Fournette.  He just rubs me the wrong way.  And I like to be rubbed the right way ??‍♂️

Christina? Is that you?

This is how the Bills get good. Doing the opposite of what they’ve always done, which is let their talent be pilfered by other teams.

Take advantage of a dumb team handing away talent for next to nothing. That used to be the Bills. Pat Williams, nah we don’t need him, London Fletcher? He’s too old, Lynch, ehh he’s a problem, Jason Peters, he is lazy. 

A fourth round pick? It’s a no brainer for Fournette. 

Johnny White, Xavier Omon, Dwayne Wright - Other famous mid-round Bills picks. 

• Like (+1) 5