DJB

7 hours ago, thebandit27 said:

Based on what?

Look at his games started from 2016 on, when he signed a 5yr, $60M contract:

2016 11

2017 5

2018  13

2019 1

As pointed out earlier in the thread, that is 30 games in four years and out of 64 scheduled games; less than half.  He had multiple injuries that were drawn out both in Buffalo and Cincy, where both teams were trying to get him back on the field.  Coincidence?  Funny how that happened once he signed his big contract in 2016.  Prior to that, here is his games started:

2015  16

2014  16

2013  16

2012  13

Night and day difference.  Signals career preservation mode.

On 2/27/2020 at 8:55 AM, DJB said:

https://www.rotoworld.com/football/nfl/player/1620/cordy-glenn

Geoff Hobson of the Bengals' official website believes the team will release LT Cordy Glenn.

Glenn is headed into the final year of his contract, and the Bengals can clear all $9.5 million in cap space by cutting him with no dead-money absorption. Glenn battled concussions last and played in just six games. He'll be entering his age-31 season. Glenn can still play at this level, but the Bengals are ready to move forward with 2019 first-rounder Jonah Williams at left tackle after he missed his entire rookie year.

Bring him back home to play RT? 

So much for all the Pro-Whaley apologists that said Beane screwed up by “giving” Cordy away in 2018.  

3 minutes ago, Phil The Thrill said:

So much for all the Pro-Whaley apologists that said Beane screwed up by “giving” Cordy away in 2018.  

Don’t remember a lot of them to be honest..

I was personally thrilled that they could move up from 21 to 12 for him..

14 hours ago, dneveu said:

Didn't we trade him to move up in a draft?  i doubt he'd be interested in a reunion.  Teams always need oline depth - he'll get a job.  

Yes, he was traded during the 2018 draft for the 12th pick in the 1st round.  They then used that pick to move up to the 7th pick to draft Josh Allen.

"• At this point, I think the Bengals would take a bag of pylons and a stopwatch for Cordy Glenn. That player/team relationship was fractured beyond all recognition last year. It’s hard to be certain of many things this time of year, but I’m certain that Glenn has played his last game for Cincinnati."

https://www.si.com/nfl/2020/03/02/combine-draft-rumors-risers-free-agency-outlook-rbs-wrs

On 2/28/2020 at 9:09 PM, Aussie Joe said:

Don’t remember a lot of them to be honest..

I was personally thrilled that they could move up from 21 to 12 for him..

Me too. I thought it was brilliant

Got a 3rd for Tyrod and (basically) a second for Glenn and then using those picks to get JA showed me this organization was different and committed to winning 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, dave mcbride said:

"• At this point, I think the Bengals would take a bag of pylons and a stopwatch for Cordy Glenn. That player/team relationship was fractured beyond all recognition last year. It’s hard to be certain of many things this time of year, but I’m certain that Glenn has played his last game for Cincinnati."

https://www.si.com/nfl/2020/03/02/combine-draft-rumors-risers-free-agency-outlook-rbs-wrs

Did he play any games for Cincinnati?...

In a Star Wars sort of way, these are not the droids you’re after... 

unless it is vet minimum, and even then, not so much.