Super Bowl Postgame Thread: Chiefs Win! Reid gets his Ring

4 minutes ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

I feel bad for Bosa, he was held more than Hughes in a whole season in one game with no flags. 

That whole 49er defense was held almost every play. Whenever Mahomes left the pocket, you could see these guys weren’t able to separate and chase, frustrating to watch.

• Like (+1) 1

Congrats Andy Reid!

Remember Back in 2014Kc had the lowest wr

touchdowns ever. I think zero.

I’m not sure where I’m going with this other than maybe it’s time we start kicking the bucket on a couple

receivers  in the draft. 4.2 speed please, and  big tall body. We need to find some game breakers and grow a couple of our own. 

I think our d is there.  We need points like 25-30 a game. 

Just now, BringBackOrton said:

My point is as great Watson is, and as good of a season LJ had, Mahomes is head and shoulders (lol) over the rest of the young QB’s in the NFL. 

We get it, you like Mahomes. Probably couldn’t wait for them to win so you can preach how amazing he is.

• Like (+1) 3

23 minutes ago, Penfield45 said:

as much as the Bills organization and their fans want to try to ignore the Mahomes pick trade it will haunt this franchise for the next 2 decades or until we find an equally better QB 

I do not think the PICK will haunt the fans but those who will keep bringing it up ad nauseam will.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

11 minutes ago, Steptide said:

Mahomes may win 6 superbowls in his career, but I don't think I'll ever have a hatred toward him like I do Brady 

Would your feelings change if he defeated the Bills in the five AFC Championship games leading to those other Super Bowl wins?

14 minutes ago, Codyny13 said:

Not taking anything away from the kid in general, but no I wasn’t impressed tonight.

He wasn’t great the entire evening, but he willed his team to victory. If Tom Brady has that same performance in a Super Bowl, everyone is talking about his greatness. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BringBackOrton said:

My point is as great Watson is, and as good of a season LJ had, Mahomes is head and shoulders (lol) over the rest of the young QB’s in the NFL. 

mahomes has the right combination of brains,football instinct and talent. deshaun watson is close and so is LJ

First....THANK YOU to everyone here at TBD for allowing me to be a part of this great fan community.  I really apreciate it.  SECOND.  I can't think of everyone here I've ever had a great convo with, but for you guys....like @Hapless Bills Fan , @transplantbillsfan , @YoloinOhio @HappyDays ...and may others....I won't be insufferable....I want you guys to get one.  You deserve it and it's as great as you'd think to get one of these damn trophys after so much dissappointment....and I know you all can relate to that.  I hope Josh Allen, and the Bills keep trending upward...I'd love to see some KC/Bills playoff games...you konw Jim Kelly got us twice in the 90's!  Third...please let's set the record straight...I am not Jeffismagic.  I came here like a jerk 2 years ago to troll you all....and instead I got won over by a great fan base and have become a fan (even if I remain a bit skeptical of Allen)   ....and lastly....  @Yav I really wish you were still living in KC....any chance you'll make it to the SB parade?

• Like (+1) 14

Congrats to KC their defense really came through for them there at the end when they needed it.

Peering through this thread is depressing this offseason is going to be ***** exhausting with all this but Mahomes crap.

Edited by Warcodered
  • Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Codyny13 said:

We get it, you like Mahomes. Probably couldn’t wait for them to win so you can preach how amazing he is.

We get it, you hate Mahomes. Probably rooting for the 49ers to win so you can preach how overrated he is.

1 minute ago, Zerovoltz said:

First....THANK YOU to everyone here at TBD for allowing me to be a part of this great fan community.  I really apreciate it.  SECOND.  I can't think of everyone here I've ever had a great convo with, but for you guys....like @Hapless Bills Fan , @transplantbillsfan , @YoloinOhio @HappyDays ...and may others....I won't be insufferable....I want you guys to get one.  You deserve it and it's as great as you'd think to get one of these damn trophys after so much dissappointment....and I know you all can relate to that.  I hope Josh Allen, and the Bills keep trending upward...I'd love to see some KC/Bills playoff games...you konw Jim Kelly got us twice in the 90's!  Third...please let's set the record straight...I am not Jeffismagic.  I came here like a jerk 2 years ago to troll you all....and instead I got won over by a great fan base and have become a fan (even if I remain a bit skeptical of Allen)   ....and lastly....  @Yav I really wish you were still living in KC....any chance you'll make it to the SB parade?

Congrats and get the hell out of here and go have some fun you bonehead.

• Haha (+1) 3