Divisional Round: Vikings @ 49ers

4 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

The 49ers defense is phenomenal. It makes me want the Bills to draft a defensive player in the 1st round, to try and build a defense so dominant it can win a Super Bowl all on it's own.

I WANT OFFENSE , in free agency, draft or trade , OFFENSE OFFENSE OFFENSE 

1 minute ago, Mark Vader said:

We all want that, but getting more defensive help is needed too.

Exactly.  Even though the front seven was addressed by Oliver and Edmunds, more is needed.  Another good 1-tech DT and DE/edge, plus an OLB.  The 49ers built their defense around the D-line, the Bills around the defensive backfield.  IMO, the way the 49ers built the defense is more effective.

Just now, Happy Gilmore said:

Exactly.  Even though the front seven was addressed by Oliver and Edmunds, more is needed.  Another good 1-tech DT and DE/edge, plus an OLB.  The 49ers built their defense around the D-line, the Bills around the defensive backfield.  IMO, the way the 49ers built the defense is more effective.

Yeah, they need a couple things, but no bank breakers save for a free agent DB. They still need about half an offense as far as skill positions go. 

1 minute ago, Boatdrinks said:

Yeah, they need a couple things, but no bank breakers save for a free agent DB. They still need about half an offense as far as skill positions go. 

You would rather spend big on a DB than a DT or DE?

1 minute ago, Happy Gilmore said:

You would rather spend big on a DB than a DT or DE?

Meant DE . Absolutely pass rusher, not DB. 

Just now, Mark Vader said:

What a fast game.

Less than 3 hours.

Yep. BAL vs TEN could be just as fast. Lot of ground game in that one. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Maine-iac said:

That's how you put down a third and long.  No running to the sticks there.

He was past the sticks but came up and made a big stop. Bills players didn’t get it done physically, it wasn’t about the depth. Just a bad job tackling. 

Kind of thought this might be the least competitive game of this divisional round weekend. TEN could surprise and and KC just has a bad history of home playoff failures, one and dones etc. 

1 minute ago, Formerly Allan in MD said:

That's what other teams say when they see we have only one CB that can play.

Bills were very stout vs the pass this season, maybe a little shaky in run defense if anything. 

Man love watching this power football from the 9ers , funny that McDermott 's  first OC ran the WC Offense , which i think is the style of offense he likes.

1 minute ago, row_33 said:

Run the ball 64 times in a row...

works for me. I defend Daboll but hope he sees you need to be more balanced.

1 minute ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Man love watching this power football from the 9ers , funny that McDermott 's  first OC ran the WC Offense , which i think is the style of offense he likes.

I agree I think that’s his preferred MO on offense. E-P  seems kind of a strange pairing with Josh and his skill set. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, stevestojan said:

Sweet Christ, I’m so happy don’t have cheerleaders anymore. If I need to see hot chicks, I know the websites. If I’m trying to watch a post game analysis of a game, I don’t need be annoyed by pom-*****-poms. 

strongly disagree, every time i see cheerleaders, i wish we had ours back. Adds a little spice without being raunchy and gives them jobs, win win.

• Thank you (+1) 1