Teflon Juan gets a job

YoloinOhio

9 minutes ago, LSHMEAB said:

Nagy ain't going down with Trubisky same way Vrabel wasn't going down with Mariotta. 

Who ever would have thought Tannehill comes to the rescue, but for how long.  Vrabel will most likely have a lot of time to think about it after Saturday.

• Haha (+1) 3

Just now, Happy Gilmore said:

Who ever would have thought Tannehill comes to the rescue, but for how long.  Vrabel will most likely have a lot of time to think about it after Saturday.

Yeah. It's certainly ironic that MM's older brother Ryan Tannehill has been the "answer" for the Titans this season. I believe Vrabel will be looking for "his" QB this offseason, but time will tell. I think both Nagy and Vrabel are solid coach's saddled with similar QB situations. Young QB just wasn't improving quickly enough. USUALLY, the HC gets the axe well before the prized QB, so these situations are sort of surprising.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Happy Gilmore said:

Thinking Tennessee will beat NE this Saturday?  

I do, I really don't see NE doing anything in these playoffs, although Info see them being back to their old selves next year though, this is their one off year when everyone thinks they are done then come back again next year to make everyone look like fools for.thinking they are done.....

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, apuszczalowski said:

I do, I really don't see NE doing anything in these playoffs, although Info see them being back to their old selves next year though, this is their one off year when everyone thinks they are done then come back again next year to make everyone look like fools for.thinking they are done.....

Interesting.  I have a different view.  I think NE wins, but ends up losing in the Divisional round to Baltimore.  I don't see NE coming back stronger next year; I actually do think this is the last year Brady plays for NE (and probably football) and the Pats don't have anyone lined up at QB to that would replace him.  They'll be another average team next year.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Castillo’s actually had some pretty good o lines in his career (especially in pass protection iirc). At one point (many years ago...) he was considered one of the better o line coaches in the NFL. It didn’t work out in Buffalo and I’m happy to have Bobby Johnson, but I hold no hard feelings toward Castillo. I hope he finds success in a Chicago. By all accounts he was a great guy and a hard worker. I know he was very upset when he was fired. He really wanted things to work out here, I guess (from what I heard) he loved it here. 

• Like (+1) 1

His agent is the real all star. 

IMO, he's a bright strategy guy but a terrible teacher.  He knows the content but can't effectively communicate it.  It's why he shines in interviews but the product is always the complete opposite.  

• Like (+1) 1

16 hours ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Who's going to replace him?

They're in the same spot as any team in need of a QB. Gotta draft someone or find one in FA'cy because Mitch ain't the answer. Worst thing they could do is continue to try to squeeze blood from a turnip. 

22 hours ago, apuszczalowski said:

NE fans will say it is Billicheat's plan to get better draft position next year.