Around the League Week 16

YoloinOhio

4 hours ago, stosh64 said:

I missed it.

Kind of like what he did to Josh trying to punch the ball out?

I wonder at what point that becomes an un-sportsman like PF.

I doubt the punch the ball out will ever be a penalty it is coached into every player to do exactly that but the ballS is a totally different story what a difference an S makes Haha I doubt that would ever be called a penalty but I pity the fool who would stoop so low nonetheless you KNOW payback would be coming

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, stosh64 said:

I thought the same, seems odd the nfl site still has them listed.

BTW...HiYa Margarita!  I'm still recovering from the game yesterday.:(

Yeah me too too many woulda coulda shouldas to consider it gets frustrating I’m used to the refs being blind at this point. I will say that Daboll gets criticized and a lot of times rightfully so but there were plays yesterday where execution more than the call was lacking. On to the playoffs I’m excited for that! I think next week may be a snooze fest with backups galore and FCOL NO precallef allen runs THANK YOU! Haha

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, stevewin said:

Same with jacksons great TD throw to anderson.  Put it high in a spot where he could go up and get it away from defenders - if allen makes that exact same throw and it bounces off receiver's hands people would go ape sh*t "but the throw wasnt perfect!"

This is so true.  Another NFL Sunday and I've seen dozens of poorly placed balls caught by receivers making great plays.  In fact it's the norm for most teams to have 5 - 10 of those kinds of passes.  The ONLY thing about Allen & the Bills in these situations that's different is that Bill's receivers seem to make less of those catches. 

So another week of watching NFL games continues to show QB's overthrowing open receivers on the deep ball.  QB's missing wide open guys on intermediate passes.  QB's taking bad sacks & taking their teams out of FG range.  I could go on.  We put every Allen play under a microscope and declare any misfire a problem.  Yet by those standards there's only 2 good QB's in the NFL.

I also love the play by the Eagles Sanders there - Unselfish and Smart! 

Edited by CincyBillsFan
  • Like (+1) 7
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

Cowboys lose.

"That's a shame".

I used to live in Colorado man do natives despise them some Texans.  Mostly for buying primo real estate in the ski town areas and being their obnoxious selves

Edited by Margarita
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

What’s supposedly Dak’s shoulder injury?  Announcers keep citing it as a reason for his poor throws

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/28326398/cowboys-dak-prescott-limited-practice-injured-shoulder

Sprained AC joint suffered last Sunday.  According to the team all week, it was no big deal and there is no damage.

• Thank you (+1) 1

OK, as crazy as it sounds the Oakland Raiders have a chance to make the 6th seed.

1.  Of course they have to beat the Broncos.

2.  Texans beat Titans.

3.  Ravens beat the Steelers.

4.  Colts beat the Jagoffs.

5.  Patriots beat the Dolphins.

I probably should comment that I loathe the Steelers and the Titans.

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, ColoradoBills said:

OK, as crazy as it sounds the Oakland Raiders have a chance to make the 6th seed.

2.  Texans beat Titans.

all of which could easily happen. they needed a bunch of dominos to fall their way today which did as well.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, ColoradoBills said:

2.  Texans beat Titans.

The biggest question there is the Texans game and of course the Raiders have to win.

I would rather the Raiders get the 6th seed.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Foxx said:

i think the Bears need to win tonight as well for Oakland to have that chance.

True, if the Bears win tonight then the Pats* Dolphins game is meaningless.

Same holds true I believe with the Lions/Packers game with a Lions win.

I put the obvious Pats* victory down as the most likely.

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Freak-O said:

Seahawks not looking very impressive. They were awful against the Rams two weeks ago and now they're being beaten by the Cardinals who are playing their backup QB. I'd be surprised if this team goes far in the playoffs.

That's really surprising.  A month ago they looked like the most complete team in the NFC.