Welcome to the Playoffs, Buffalo Bills!!

YoloinOhio

5 minutes ago, CLTbills said:

It was totally different though. Everybody knew that Tyrod Taylor wasn't going to be the future. That we were blowing it up and starting from scratch. That team overachieved so much it's not even funny. That team had no business being 9-7.. Just like last year's team had no business being 6-10. That was a 2-14 roster.

No doubt about it, Coach McDermott gets more out of his teams than almost any coach in football.

If it had no business I wish you were a bookie based on this "knowledge" and took a beating.

Coaching, whether good or bad, is part of the game.

3 minutes ago, The Red King said:

We can complain, and we can critisize...but at the start, if you were told the Bills would be 10-4, a game behind the Pats, and already clinched a wild card, we'd not just be happy.  We'd be thrilled!  Congrats, boys.  Now go make a statement in NE.

I was critical during the game, but they did deserve criticism.  Any other QB, we probably lose.

Yes, I’m ecstatic they are 10-4 and made the playoffs!  Tough go if it, but got the job done!!

1 minute ago, CLTbills said:

Note to self: I need to stay off the board and the gameday thread on gamedays. I don't usually get on here during games, as I'm watching the game while the wife and kid (and all the neighbors and their kids) are in and out of the house so I'm not usually on my computer... and following the gameday thread on a phone is brutal with the number of posts. 

But god dang. That was depressing. The game was exactly what everybody thought it would be and that thread had me wanting to burn my Bills gear. 

it's just a flow man, it's pretty fun

hot Allen take are comical, join us

1 minute ago, Nelius said:

Big deal to go into Pittsburgh in December and take a win. Frustrating game at times but this team can take it to anybody. Huuuuge win! Nobody wants to see this team in the playoffs, guaranteed.

No doubt about it. Our offense can be putrid at times but this team fights and scrapes like no other. 

WHERE ELSE WOULD YOU RATHER BE THAN RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW?

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, CLTbills said:

No doubt about it. Our offense can be putrid at times but this team fights and scrapes like no other. 

WHERE ELSE WOULD YOU RATHER BE THAN RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW?

You can appreciate a win and still be critical of mistakes the team is making that are holding them back.

At the same time for perspective you have to remember all NFL teams struggle at different times in different ways.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Westside Madness said:

Allen only passed for 139 yards....

139 yards in the NFL as a QB...

And an interception...

What do the QBs look like in the mid to late first round next year?

Nice—you failed to account for his TD’s and the stats of the other guy for comparison/context...but whatevs:thumbsup:

• Haha (+1) 1