Welcome to the Playoffs, Buffalo Bills!!

YoloinOhio

2 minutes ago, Just Joshin' said:

2 years?

Winning football in Buffalo. 2yrs ago we needed help getting into the playoffs. This year we controlled our own destiny the entire season. and being able to get into the playoffs with 2 games remaining. It's been 20 years since we had a season with 10 wins. we hadn't beat the Steelers since '75. Lots of things happening in Buffalo that havn't happened to the Bills in a long time. If The Pegulas hadn't kept the team in Buffalo, it never would have happened. 

• Like (+1) 2

15 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

To do this without Jay Zones is just mind blowing.  Well done Buffalo.  Awesome win.

What's that you Zay?  ?

Edited by cd1

Note to self: I need to stay off the board and the gameday thread on gamedays. I don't usually get on here during games, as I'm watching the game while the wife and kid (and all the neighbors and their kids) are in and out of the house so I'm not usually on my computer... and following the gameday thread on a phone is brutal with the number of posts. 

But god dang. That was depressing. The game was exactly what everybody thought it would be and that thread had me wanting to burn my Bills gear. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 2