Welcome to the Playoffs, Buffalo Bills!!

YoloinOhio

1 minute ago, Limeaid said:

We made the playoffs because we had "business" being there.  

By virtue of our record, yes. The point I'm making is that with the amount of talent on that roster, the fact that they could even sniff the playoffs was remarkable. That wasn't a playoff roster, by any means. But through coaching (and yes, a fair bit of luck) they were able to get there.

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

And a coordinator who was running like it was 1994 despite have one running back with fumbling issues and another who is 127 years old. 

He went very conservative and it hurt the offence. I’m still frustrated Gore got two straight runs in the red zone after the Tre White pick. Gore has lost a step the second half of the year and the defence keys on the run whenever he is out there.

Just now, CLTbills said:

By virtue of our record, yes. The point I'm making is that with the amount of talent on that roster, the fact that they could even sniff the playoffs was remarkable. That wasn't a playoff roster, by any means. But through coaching (and yes, a fair bit of heart) they were able to get there.

Went ahead and fixed that for ya. Don't worry, no charge...

• Like (+1) 3

7 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

The gameday thread is a reflection of that rollercoaster of emotions. People should not treat it seriously. Of course it is full if hot takes. It is people reacting to plays 5 seconds after they happen. 

If people are looking for calm, thought out, nuanced, analysis then the GDT is not the place to find it. 

Oh I agree, no doubt. I was just new to the GDT tonight. I get it. I had the same emotions in my head, reading it just exacerbates it a bit. At the end of the day, I love this TBD brotherhood and community. I get to work early every morning and the first thing I do is get on TBD, and see if there's any news. Guys like @YoloinOhio are literally my source of Bills news. With my crazy life and crazy job, I don't have the time to be perusing all of the 1000 different websites for Bills news... Yolo is literally my source. I love this place, and I'm sure I'll be back on the Gameday Thread. Hopefully it's a game that we blow someone out in, though ?

Definitely going to be rocking my "Playoffs like it's 1999" shirt this week!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Two years ago was great, but this is even better since it was truly earned without help.    I  would love to see a division win, but doubt it happens even if we win out since I do not see Miami beating New England under any circumstance.  It is likely that either Houston or KC are the first round opponent.   I feel like those are games that this Bills team can win.  

• Like (+1) 1