Week 13 Around the League Thread

Just now, Happy Gilmore said:

Steelers offense is not very good.  You'll either have Duck boy or Mason Rudolf at QB, neither is a great option at this point for Pitt.

And yet they are moving the ball and putting up points.  They have a lot of weapons and a good scheme.

Just now, BillsFanSD said:

I don't agree.  The Steelers are benefiting tremendously from WRs coming down with low-percentage passes thrown into very tight coverage.  (And a lot of PI).  We should be confident in handling this team.

Well coached, good defense and home field though concerns me

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, mannc said:

And yet they are moving the ball and putting up points.  They have a lot of weapons and a good scheme.

They’re also currently the 6th seed. I wouldn’t hate seeing the Browns beat ‘em. See what happens I guess . Either way, the result isn’t a killer. 

1 minute ago, Boatdrinks said:

They’re also currently the 6th seed. I wouldn’t hate seeing the Browns beat ‘em. See what happens I guess . Either way, the result isn’t a killer. 

If we win one more game it doesn't matter at all.  A tie would be the ideal scenario though.  Comeon tie.

Just now, mannc said:

I don’t understand why the niners keep biting on the fake.  Just keep a man on Jackson at all times.

Because Jackson sells the fake very well.  You need very good athletes to shadow Lamar, and yes, multiple athletes

• Like (+1) 1