Flex scheduling

23 minutes ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

Wouldn’t today be the deadline? I thought it was a minimum 12 day notice.

Could be wrong, but I thought it was a 13 day notice so it may have been yesterday. 

Either way, I would say it’s unlikely. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

45 minutes ago, Dablitzkrieg said:

They won't flex it because NE and KC play at 4

Exactly as I was hoping for 4:30 game, but NE/KC will always be the top bill.  If we beat the Cowboys, and even if we play close til the end the Ravens or by some chance win, they will definitely flex the Steelers.  They have the biggest national fan base and coming there at 9-4, or god forbid 10-3, we would definitely get flexed.

There's a good chance that Buffalo Balt will be the featured early game that most of the county gets where no local team involved (like me) leading into KC - NE game

Wow this week  San Fran at Balt on Sunday, should be a good one and no Bills game to conflict with, hopefully that will be shown where I live and not Green Bay Giants.

7 hours ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

Wouldn’t today be the deadline? I thought it was a minimum 12 day notice.

Tuesday is the deadline to move the game to Sunday. Ravens playing Thursday night is not a factor in deciding to or not.

i think nbc might be saying we’d rather go to LA than buffalo.

in flexing the game and pushing awa ar rams to afternoon would have been a bit of a scheduling headache

cbs has chiefs-patriots and 2 other late games on west coast thry have to carry.

on Fox is chargers at jags so thry would have to move to early cbs to fit in late sea st Rams

8 minutes ago, judman said:

Bills at Steelers in week 15?  We'll see this week...

Possible.  Vikings at Chargers in prime time will pry be flexed with another game.  Texans at Titans is the only other possible major playoff implication game for both teams that week.  Rams at Cowboys also a possibility.

Edited by Doc Brown

On 11/26/2019 at 3:19 PM, loveorhatembillsfan4life said:

Does anyone know if it’s possible for Bills Ravens to be flexed to Sunday night? Just curious as I’m listening to mad dog radio and it was brought up because nbc right now has the rams slated for the night game and the nfl has to get rid of the rams lol 

No. Games have to be flexed several weeks in advance to give both the teams and the networks time to adjust.

• Like (+1) 1