Bills wearing all red at home against balt

Reed83HOF

1 hour ago, Limeaid said:

Can we get them to be cheerleaders?

What is Elfviral?  It must be something I have blocked for it was aggravating my eye issues.  I found several sites which appear to garbage dumps for posters to get images from,

It’s your fantasy.  You can make them Home Depot associates from the paint department if you’d like.

50 minutes ago, CLTbills said:

I really don't get why people get so wound up about what color uniforms the team is wearing. I like the blues, I like the whites. The red is a nice change up. I think they all look good. Way too many people spend way too much time worrying about the color of uniforms....

Once a year is enough to suffer through the abomination of a uniform.  I can live with that.  But twice?  Comeon man.

3 minutes ago, Virgil said:

they are wearing blue on blue.  Just announced by the team 

You mean this one that deals with Thanksgiving this Thursday?

Uniform selection is sent to the NFL in June according to the article, Balt is red on red

• Haha (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Reed83HOF said:

You mean this one that deals with Thanksgiving this Thursday?

Uniform selection is sent to the NFL in June according to the article, Balt is red on red

listen here you piece of *****.  You can’t expect me to read your entire thread title.  

I will stop reading whenever I want and assume the rest, thank you very much. 

• Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, KingBoots8 said:

Don’t forget the white on white combo - still think it’s as good as the blue on white.

Can't believe I forgot those. It goes up on the top tier with the throwbacks and blue on white

14 minutes ago, Virgil said:

listen here you piece of *****.  You can’t expect me to read your entire thread title.  

I will stop reading whenever I want and assume the rest, thank you very much. 

A Few Thoughts about Virgil's post

1.) through vs threw

2.) reading is hard

3.) assumptions well...yeah...you ass

Edited by Reed83HOF
  • Haha (+1) 1

10 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

I hope this isn’t true. Even if it isn’t, I’m writing to the team to STOP THIS S***! We have the best unis in the League and only wear them twice?? WTH is the matter with you dingbats?!?

They were Stewardesses at the time. I liked that 

Edited by In Summary

On 11/26/2019 at 3:29 PM, Royale with Cheese said:

If Baltimore wears all purple...it's going to look like 1960's Delta Flight Attendants playing each other.

Image result for red and purple uniforms

a bit odd that you know what 1960's Delta attendants look like off the top of your head ;)

but that's a good look.