Chris Harris fires negative shots toward Josh Allen.

Protocal69

I will never understand the dislike of Josh from the media, team fan bases, current players and analysts. 

I mean I can speculate but most thoughts just seem mostly  unreasonable, petty and  unwarranted. He came in knowing nothing was given and would have to out work everyone to make it as a franchise QB. He's made nice progression as his career moves forward  though some blemishes are still present, yet the dislike continues. If he was the cocky arrogant type like Mayfield I'd understand but he genuinely seems like a good dude. Head scratching. 

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, billsbackto81 said:

I will never understand the dislike of Josh from the media, team fan bases, current players and analysts. 

I mean I can speculate but most thoughts just seem mostly  unreasonable, petty and  unwarranted. He came in knowing nothing was given and would have to out work everyone to make it as a franchise QB. He's made nice progression as his career moves forward  though some blemishes are still present, yet the dislike continues. If he was the cocky arrogant type like Mayfield I'd understand but he genuinely seems like a good dude. Head scratching. 

It's because he didn't play for a powerhouse college and he came in raw.  Preconceived notion that he couldn't possibly learn and become good enough.  Fast forward 20 games later and some people still feel he isn't getting better quick enough.  Personally, I think he is progressing just fine and so does Jim Kelly.

On 11/22/2019 at 12:30 PM, frostbitmic said:

Based on watching him play when he was a Buffalo Bill, if he could avoid making contact, he did so.

Clearly you don't remember him knocking 250 pound Eddie Lacy out of a game which hurt himself also

You need to play smart as a corner, you aren't a LBr

He is easily one of the most physical outside corners in the world

On 11/23/2019 at 1:05 AM, billsbackto81 said:

These people are trying desperately to justify their early pessimism on Josh. It's not working anymore. 

So, Mr Harris.... 

Go Bills!!!