Win the next two games, contender, if not pretender.

9 hours ago, ColoradoBills said:

So let me get this straight.  If the Bills beat the Broncos and go 8-3 and lose to the Cowboys and go 8-4 their season is over?

I think what he’s saying is where are the rest of your wins coming from after that? The Jets okay. 9-4. And? Pats/Pitt/ravens? Gonna be hard to get to 10. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, quinnearlysghost88 said:

I think what he’s saying is where are the rest of your wins coming from after that? The Jets okay. 9-4. And? Pats/Pitt/ravens? Gonna be hard to get to 10. 

Pittsburgh should be a win.  Dallas can be.  Pats can be.  Ravens will be tough but we get them at home.

• Like (+1) 1

9 hours ago, OutOfBubbleGum said:

Call me out as being wrong but the Bills to be considered a contender have to beat the losing record Broncos and the winning record Cowboys.

If they can't beat both and they make it to the playoffs, then they are done quicker than tables being smashed by Buffalo tailgaters.

Cowboys will pound the rock against this D Line.  I don't see that win at all.  short week, on the road against a team that runs it really well?  I don't see it.   Shame, as that will completely cement this year's team, on national TV with zillions watching, as pretenders.   Its as if the networks were basically serving up the Bills to the Cowboys for t giving .  Networks want the Cowboys to win that game every year.   So put the weakest team in the out of conference line up on (based on last year).  We shall see... but I just don't see it.  Zeke should have a big day. 

• Like (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Bangarang said:

Dallas actually has a good defense. They are 7th in yards and 6th in points. 

They sure let a team led by QB Driskel hang around.  Are people really looking at Dallas as a game the Bills can't win?  Their resume is only slightly more impressive than Buffalo's since they did beat the Eagles, but they are hardly world-beaters.

10 minutes ago, hemma said:

Dallas will be coming off a game at the Pats.

Let's hope they leave all their energy/emotion at Gillette and come into Thanksgiving 'unprepared'.

That factors into my thought process. I’m also more optimistic about the Ravens game as we’ll have ten days to prepare and they’ll be coming off a 49ers game. I also think our defense is better equipped to deal with Jackson than many other teams. Primarily because they’ve had to face Tyrod and then Allen in practice for a few years. Plus the few holdovers practiced against Romans offensive schemes. Jackson is a lot more dynamic on the ground, but having experience there could help. Also, who knows about variables like injuries and weather. 

9 hours ago, Sammy Watkins' Rib said:

I have a good feeling about the Dallas game. Don't know if we will win but I think it's coming down to the wire. I think we will be able to move the ball on them like we do when we play Miami. Should be an exciting game.

Not the end of the world if we lose since I rather steal a victory against an AFC opponent like the Ravens or Patriots.

Does that good feeling include the facts of win rates on the road for Thursday games?

This game against Denver is basically a must win.  Dallas not so much, a win and the Bills will basically be in the playoffs.  It is a game so it is important but from a playoff tie-breaker perspective it is the most unimportant game left because it is an inter-conference road game.  The game in Pitt is probably the most important but it could not matter if you can get a win against Dallas, NE or Baltimore.

11 hours ago, OutOfBubbleGum said:

Call me out as being wrong but the Bills to be considered a contender have to beat the losing record Broncos and the winning record Cowboys.

If they can't beat both and they make it to the playoffs, then they are done quicker than tables being smashed by Buffalo tailgaters.

Contender for what? 

They are what they are....if they get into playoffs....they did not pretend to get there....if they win in the PO ....they win....i don't think any one thinks they are a threat this year to make the SB...

Why are people so obsessed with other people perceptions of the Bills?

The Cowboys have exactly zero wins against teams with an over .500 record.  Their only impressive win was against a .500 Eagles team.  Every other team they beat stinks or didn't have their starting QB playing.  They even lost to the Jets.  I just can't fathom why so many people are so scared of this game and chalking it up as a L.  We have at least a 33% chance of stealing a win there IMO.

10 hours ago, Rigotz said:

I also really hate it when people say this.

He got 300 yards TODAY. Why do rushing yards not count as yards? They are literally the same thing.

Unfortunately in today's culture, attention goes to the shiny objects.  Rush yards by a QB aren't shiny, unless you're talking about Lamar Jackson.

I think they can win the next game against the Broncos but after that it gets real ! They have the Cowboys, Ravens, Pats & that will tell us all we need to know about this years team !

I Hope they stomp the Cowboys just because of Jerry but they have one of if not the best offense in the league & Dak & playing he is got it going on so that will definitely test the D & see what they are made of for sure & then there is the Ravens OMG !!

If they can slow them down that will be awesome they are cleaning up in every game they play so that will be the ultimate test this year & then the Pats i think the Bills can definitely win that one this time around !

GO BILLS !! With a little bit of ? !! 

12 hours ago, ColoradoBills said:

So let me get this straight.  If the Bills beat the Broncos and go 8-3 and lose to the Cowboys and go 8-4 their season is over?

No, just if they get to the playoffs after losing to another team with a winning record, then when they get to the playoffs the probability for being one and down is pretty high.

3 hours ago, hemma said:

Let's hope they leave all their energy/emotion at Gillette and come into Thanksgiving 'unprepared'.

I hope they beat the patriots and we catch them off guard 

if they lose vs the pats they will have a rebound game vs us and we will be blown out 

13 hours ago, DuckyBoys said:

Dallas let the Lions with a backup Jeff Driskel get 27 pts  Kirk Cousins who sucks on the road beat them. They have beat nobody just like the Bills.  Its a ball game  Dak is going to give us some chances

They also lost to the Jets. Dallas has a good offense but they have a questionable defense.

9 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

Nah, we can wait. There’ll only be 2 games, so it’ll likely just be rookies & new guys playing.

Great win today! Those bashing ST’s are being lazy. Hausch$ & Borowhozawitch (?) kicked great. Sanborn was his typical quiet excellence. Andre Roberts was fantastic -if overshadowed by his Dolphin counterpart and I’m fairly sure only 1 penalty. We weren’t fooled by the onside kick, the guy just made a great play -and barely! We certainly screwed up on 2 kick coverages, but to say our Special Teams units sucked is as shallow as bashing Josh Allen. 

At least that’s the game I saw. But I never know wth the rest of you BBFS’ers ever see.

On another point, this thread is moronic

I bet he was pretty rowdy if he was watching the Bills game.

14 hours ago, Sammy Watkins' Rib said:

Interesting. I have the exact opposite feeling. Dallas doesn't seem to have a good defense. And I see Josh Allen playing fearless on a big stage.  I think we move the ball on them. Problem is, I think they move the ball on us too. It feels like a first team to 28-30 wins type of game. 

Josh Allen is 3-0 when putting up 30 points or more*

*=Josh's 30 point games are all against MIA

12 hours ago, Dablitzkrieg said:

Let's keep in kind the Jests beat Dallas.  They are beatable

That's meaningless.  Anyone can beat or lose to anyone on any Sunday.

When will folks learn that's how the NFL works? It's all about luck, timing, and how two teams match up and execute on a given day.

Remember, every team in the league is comprised of lifelong phenom standout athletes who played, for the most part, at all the same big college programs.  

Talent across the league is fairly steady.

40 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

When will folks learn that's how the NFL works? It's all about luck, timing, and how two teams match up and execute on a given day.

Remember, every team in the league is comprised of lifelong phenom standout athletes who played, for the most part, at all the same big college programs.  

Thank you for proving my point.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Nextmanup said:

While i agree, more often then not, the teams that are supposed to win, win. Its not just a free for all 50/50 split.

Im expecting the bills will be destroyed like they did 8 years ago in dallas.

Edited by wagon127

6 hours ago, hemma said:

Also, in the category of "Everything helps," Dallas- Pats game is at 4:25PM, which means they don't get back until very late.  Let's hope it goes to overtime. 

I wonder if the Bills head to Dallas immediately after Broncos so they have three full days of practice.  

• Like (+1) 2