All white throwbacks this week

Yav

5 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Ugh!  Why can't we wear home jerseys at home?  The blue with white pants is one the cleanest looks in sports!

Agree played bad in all red than worse in all blue hopefully all white doesn’t lose to deadskins

• Like (+1) 1

I don't like the all white aspect of it, but the retro theme and the grazing bison are excellent.

I wish we would go to a permanent, new grazing bison logo designed to be retro in appearance, and scrap the charging buffalo thing we use now.  It shouts out "crappy 1970s design" and its time has come and gone.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Nextmanup said:

I don't like the all white aspect of it, but the retro theme and the grazing bison are excellent.

I wish we would go to a permanent, new grazing bison logo designed to be retro in appearance, and scrap the charging buffalo thing we use now.  It shouts out "crappy 1970s design" and its time has come and gone.

Totally agree. The standing Buffalo is "classic." The charging Buffalo is "outdated." JMO.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Ugh!  Why can't we wear home jerseys at home?  The blue with white pants is one the cleanest looks in sports!

i agree.  Blue jersey white pants at home.  That’s it. I can live with the white throwbacks and standing Buffalo once a year.  But they can stop with the gimmicky monochrome looks.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1