All white throwbacks this week

Yav

We are not the Oregon Ducks.  I wish we would stick with the basics.  Blue jersey and white pants at home. 

40 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

I don't like the all white aspect of it, but the retro theme and the grazing bison are excellent.

I wish we would go to a permanent, new grazing bison logo designed to be retro in appearance, and scrap the charging buffalo thing we use now.  It shouts out "crappy 1970s design" and its time has come and gone.

I think the charging Buffalo is a great design and it really pops off of the white helmet.

If they went back to the grazing bison I could live with that. I think a blue outline trim would help make it look sharp. 

22 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

Would really like to see the blue on white throwbacks. 

we have just beat the all whites of any variety into the ground since the rex days. So played out now 

Blue on white with the helmets they're wearing this Sunday.  That's my jam, dawg.

• Like (+1) 1

Ok, enough of the all one color uniforms please. Almost lost to the fish wearing all red. Got destroyed wearing all blue. If they lose to the foreskins wearing all white, they better never go with all one color again. Blue and white please.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Stank_Nasty said:

Would really like to see the blue on white throwbacks. 

we have just beat the all whites of any variety into the ground since the rex days. So played out now 

The Dolphins were allowed by the NFL to do an aqua version of their popular throwback jersey.

Would that we could do the same for our throwback.