Gameday Thread Bills vs Pats* 2nd Half

Chandler#81

1 minute ago, BigDingus said:

The refs have helped us so many times this game. I don't even want to hear this. 

Cant wait to hear people crying about the bad defense soon. Who cares if they're exhausted and getting screwed over by the QB... lets blame them once the scores starts piling up!

Um so the refs aren't helping the Pats either? Dude stop, you don't have to hear this, or even read it. But stop being so one sided against a team you supposedly support

1 minute ago, stevestojan said:

Let’s say we lose. Fine. 

This defense has given up 10 points so far, with no help whatsoever from the offense. 

This is our  second hardest game of the year (New England in New England). 

Who would want to play against this defense? 

#playoffs. 

Do you remember our last playoff game? We're still that same team. 

Can you imagine where this game would be if Josh had not been completely God awful so far?

And I'm not trying to pile on Josh...He's young going against the #1 D in the NFL...It's been a really bad game...No less, no more...

Plus they get a blocked punt for a TD???

I mean...We're only down by 6 with the freaking ball! How is that even possible? ?

1 minute ago, whatdrought said:

Allen has been struggling, but he can show us he can be be the guy. 

I think he crapped his pants early, but Belichick does that to the young guys. It’s like a Rocky movie, you learn to just keep going and NOT be afraid. 

Just for the record, we're entering the 4th quarter only down 6.

If our QB was only a game manager, we'd be winning. Sacks taking FG's off the board, giving the Pats extra drives, failing to do anything with great field position, etc.

This is a solid team tying to overcome one huge anchor weighing them down 

Just now, mjd1001 said:

Right now...the pats look like the better team...but they look 'older'.  The Bills look like the young-up-and-coming team that may be physically as good as (or more talented) than the pats...but the pats old age and experience and treachery are still winning out.

nah their qb isnt breaking their back with endless stupid mistakes  Josh has to learn to stop making drive crushing mistakes

That’s the kind of throw he needs to be comfortable letting loose on balance. He can make them and looks his worst when he thinks he can wait for someone to be wide open, leading to highly avoidable sacks/fumbles/mindless throws to keep the play alive.