Week 4: Pats (-7) @ Bills!!

dubs

3 minutes ago, Chris66 said:

That moneyline looks like vegas isnt sold on the Bills just yet. Thats a lot different than the spread they put out. Thats not to say Bills havent improved. I expected a -225 on the Pats.

I called that +7.5 open Sunday right after Bills game ended (think it was actually 6 and jumped right to 7), but ML says to me they expect $$ coming in on Bills to thin Pats -320 and recover from there...unless sharps know something I don't there's just no way they get much action there, I don't see the value tbh

11 minutes ago, GoBills808 said:

I called that +7.5 open Sunday right after Bills game ended (think it was actually 6 and jumped right to 7), but ML says to me they expect $$ coming in on Bills to thin Pats -320 and recover from there...unless sharps know something I don't there's just no way they get much action there, I don't see the value tbh

No no no, you are doing this wrong, you are supposed to bet 5k AGAINST the bills to ensure a victory! Didnt you learn anything last year from the Vikings game???? :lol:

• Haha (+1) 3

13 minutes ago, GoBills808 said:

Nope not on the Pats, but that +265 is very tempting.

1 hour ago, MJS said:

The Patriots faced 3 of the worst offenses in football. The Bills did not. The Giants and Bengals had put up a lot of offensive production before they faced the Bills.

Debating is useless though. We'll see how the teams fare against each other next Sunday. I'd be a fool to bet against Tom Brady and the Patriots, though.

And, not for nothing, the Jets were not depleted as they are now, and had legitimate playoff aspirations.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Chris66 said:

That moneyline looks like vegas isnt sold on the Bills just yet. Thats a lot different than the spread they put out. Thats not to say Bills havent improved. I expected a -225 on the Pats.

The money line is based on trying to get half the bettors on each side- it is not an indicator of what Vegas thinks will happen. With that said the lines are mostly accurate because  people are usually staying away from wild lines.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

The money line is based on trying to get half the bettors on each side- it is not an indicator of what Vegas thinks will happen. With that said the lines are mostly accurate because  people are usually staying away from wild lines.

Not going to get much play on the pats at -365. I would rather take the spread.

3 minutes ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

Hit Brady early and often. 

Amen.  I would like to see our D double cover and jam Edelman at the line on every play.  Take a page out of BB's book, take away their biggest threat.  And then also every so often single cover man to man the WRs and send everyone else after Brady on a jail break reddogblitz.

One thing I know for certain is that if we only rush 3 or 4 and try to cover everyone, Tommy will eat our lunch.  Seen it way too many times.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Teddy KGB said:

You’re gonna throw shade at pres ? 

He sold 50% of barstool sports for 15 mil ????

Lmao at an attempted diss 

So what I should lick the guy’s boot because he’s wealthy?  Typical Ryan L Bilz blue collar hero worship.  I don’t care what his deal is, he’s not very informed about sports.  He’s just the guy at the end of the bar.  Idolizing people because they’re rich is the kind of thing that gets idiots and lunatics elected to high office.

Is that a better attempt at a dis?

Edited by Coach Tuesday
  • Like (+1) 1