Week 4: Pats (-7) @ Bills!!

dubs

32 minutes ago, oldschoolfootball1963 said:

My way of thinking is we beat them with a 2 tight end sets with Sweeney and Knox. Both are good blockers and they also can really catch the ball. This will be the first time in a long time we come into the pats game with the better TE. We must not be afraid to attack Gilmore. Smoke can beat Gilmore because he is smaller and quicker. That’s the kind of Receiver Gilmore can struggle against.   

I like the idea of 2 TE sets but I think its Kroft.  Hell everyone is talking about not showing all our plays; do we think they might not have shown all their players?  I do wish he had played the bengals game though so the chemistry could start building. 

5 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

??

More of this please ! 

Yeah but Belichick "owns" McD.  Seriously, the only reason the Bills haven't had legitimate chances to win any of those four games is their anemic offense.  That has finally been rectified.  If Daboll is on his game and Josh limits his careless errors, they will be in it.

• Like (+1) 4

14 minutes ago, eball said:

Yeah but Belichick "owns" McD.  Seriously, the only reason the Bills haven't had legitimate chances to win any of those four games is their anemic offense.  That has finally been rectified.  If Daboll is on his game and Josh limits his careless errors, they will be in it.

yoooooo.....PREACH preacher! 

Our D can keep this offense in check, noooo doubt. Our offense needs to stay the course and not give them TOs....

18 minutes ago, SlimShady'sGhost said:

Lee Smith:  "I love you like a little brother"

Edited by stevewin
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

On 9/22/2019 at 8:11 PM, Success said:

I think they’re overrated right now.  Still a great team, but everyone is talking like it’s 2007 again.

We’re the 1st team they’re playing that isn’t in complete disarray.  Let’s see how the old man does.

defending super bowl champs , starting out 3-0 crushing teams. Probably rated properly.

• Like (+1) 2

On 9/22/2019 at 8:11 PM, Success said:

I think they’re overrated right now.  Still a great team, but everyone is talking like it’s 2007 again.

We’re the 1st team they’re playing that isn’t in complete disarray.  Let’s see how the old man does.

The pats have not allowed a touchdown in 4 games including the super bowl.

how is that overrated?

6 minutes ago, GoBills808 said:

Have you seen who they’ve played?

In the Super Bowl?

21 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Could be a trap game for pats. They’ve had the recipe for so long they may have troubles getting up for the game and this is a better Bills team than they’ve played in a while

Yeah, they often look past teams. Lost so many games over the years doing that.?

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1