Week 4: Pats (-7) @ Bills!!

dubs

3 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Pats D is #1 across the board. Yards, passing, rushing and point allowed. But keep in mind they played the #32, #31 and #30 offenses.

Bills D is #5 in yards per game, #9 in passing yards allowed, #8 in rushing yards allowed and #5 in points allowed. And we played better 0-3 teams.

These will be the toughest defenses either team seen so far.

Lol to bad you didnt beat those better 0-3 teams by an average of 29ppg. Lol

5 hours ago, oldschoolfootball1963 said:

My way of thinking is we beat them with a 2 tight end sets with Sweeney and Knox. Both are good blockers and they also can really catch the ball. This will be the first time in a long time we come into the pats game with the better TE. We must not be afraid to attack Gilmore. Smoke can beat Gilmore because he is smaller and quicker. That’s the kind of Receiver Gilmore can struggle against.   

Exactly!! I was thinking the same thing while watching the Bengals game. The two-fist combo of Sweeney and Knox is going to be hard to beat. Plus, I never cared for Gilmore. He's going to give up a big play and blame someone else!

2 minutes ago, Cmdjr85 said:

Lol to bad you didnt beat those better 0-3 teams by an average of 29ppg. Lol

we will HANDLE the fins, like everyone else has. and we would have blown out the jets with luke falk playing. you seem really...… simple

Edited by Stank_Nasty

Just now, Stank_Nasty said:

we will HANDLE the fins, like everyone else has. and we would have blown out the jets with luke falk playing..... you seem really simple.

Again you beat a terrible jets team by a measly pt. New england wouod have done the same thing with darnold playing. You had to fight to the end against a gatbage bengals team. Not that good. 

23 minutes ago, Cmdjr85 said:

Lol you can try to discredit the patriots defense all you want.  The 8 of 52 on 3rd down attempts over the last 4 including one of the best offenses in the nfl is pretty telling. The trend will continie this week against buffalo. I know bills fans are hyping this game up. But its gonna be a long day for you. And teams havent been generally getting off to a fast start. Since the pittsburgh loss the patriots have allowed a total of 10 first half points. Thats 8 games

Congratulations on playing the Dolphins and Luke Falk.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Cmdjr85 said:

Again you beat a terrible jets team by a measly pt. New england wouod have done the same thing with darnold playing. You had to fight to the end against a gatbage bengals team. Not that good. 

Saying the Pats would have done the same against Darnold is completely detached from reality.

Kind of surprised you’re not banned.  This is some A-1 trolling.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Cmdjr85 said:

lost the turnover battle by FOUR and STILL beat the jets.... with their freaking starters. and thank you for proving my "simple" point. in what universe is sam darnold gonna perform the same as 3rd stringer luke falk? dude, you look really stupid when you type crap like that.... and that bengals team went across country and played a good seahawks team to within a point. 

you aren't good at this type of thing. you should stop. you look foolish. 

3 minutes ago, Cmdjr85 said:

Ill be at the game to clown

the irony.... 

1 minute ago, PromoTheRobot said:

You should come to Hammer's Lot and introduce yourself. I'll bet everyone would love to meet you.

one of the couple thousand bandwagon mid 20's pats fans that will be there way too drunk and squawking while stroking bradys unit all pre-game....

Edited by Stank_Nasty

17 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Pats D is #1 across the board. Yards, passing, rushing and point allowed. But keep in mind they played the #32, #31 and #30 offenses.

Bills D is #5 in yards per game, #9 in passing yards allowed, #8 in rushing yards allowed and #5 in points allowed. And we played better 0-3 teams.

These will be the toughest defenses either team seen so far.

See above.

You think they're overrated?  I know they played crap teams, but they are the defending champs with a defense that was expected to dominate. They couldn't really have done much better than they have so far.

• Thank you (+1) 1

We're not winning this game. We leave too many points on the field, We are not getting enough of a pass rush to affect Brady. 

We are still making enough mistakes per game to where a quality franchise will expose us. We are trending upward but we are not there yet.

If the Bills can actually play a perfect game we have a shot, but every missed opportunity will be magnified this week. maybe a creative gameplan makes the difference but you need more than a gameplan for NE, you need to pair near flawless execution.

Hope I am wrong but right now I'm giving the points and expecting a loss. This team is good enough talent wise, just not execution wise IMO.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, klos63 said:

You think they're overrated?  I know they played crap teams, but they are the defending champs with a defense that was expected to dominate. They couldn't really have done much better than they have so far.

they went 11-5 last year. they needed a HUGE mistake/stroke of luck from the chiefs to even get out of the AFC. they then lost some key pieces..... they are being talked about like they are nearly unbeatable. I heard somebody in the media the other day say best team since 07.... really? REALLY?????.... all this after beating 3 really bad squads? 

they are very good. they are also being drastically overrated IMO.

1 minute ago, Cmdjr85 said:

I dont drink alcohol

this makes your remarks even more troubling. 

• Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, ddaryl said:

We're not winning this game. We leave too many points on the field, We are not getting enough of a pass rush to affect Brady. 

We are still making enough mistakes per game to where a quality franchise will expose us. We are trending upward but we are not there yet.

If the Bills can actually play a perfect game we have a shot, but every missed opportunity will be magnified this week. maybe a creative gameplan makes the difference but you need more than a gameplan for NE, you need to pair near flawless execution.

Hope I am wrong but right now I'm giving the points and expecting a loss. This team is good enough talent wise, just not execution wise IMO.

I agree with this. I don't think we're in that tier yet. soon though. 

…. that being said, while I don't expect a win, if we do pull it off it wont necessarily be a HUGE surprise to me. 

Edited by Stank_Nasty
  • Thank you (+1) 1