9/22 Bills vs. Bengals 2nd half thread

BuffaloBill

And people wonder why we don't get more "respect" from the media.

You have to earn it and show you're different. We've eeked out 2 wins against bad teams, and are now tied in the 4th with another one, that isn't deserving of much confidence. 

Due to our favorable schedule, I still think 8-8 is the final record, but still hoping for a miracle. 

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Left way too many points on the field, making too many mistakes and getting cute in short yardage situations. This team still hasn't figured out how to keep their foot on the gas and they let another team back in when they were all but dead. This would be a crushing loss having to face NE next week, they better tighten it up 

Just now, bigduke6 said:

and Shady being here with this line would probably be just as ineffectual as he was the last 2 years,  but costing us a ton more money.   we get it,  u like Shady.    he was good.  for a time.    did it ever occur to you that maybe Shady's running style didnt fit the blocking scheme that they wanted to run now?   

I am no Shady homer. I just knew what should have been obvious to everyone. Yeldon is really, really bad. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1